youtube.com/watch?v=814lPu4r0tg
youtu.be/G6OuKo2uTIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck JF OPs

I'm both blessed and cursed with being able to go a long time without cumming

Funny how much you mock "deano's" yet they have better lives than you

*reverses the flags and posts this on /r/unitedkingdom*

Despise the engl*sh

>to encourage reporduction was to endlessly retard the process by which the particles of light trapped in the bodies of the living things were finally and permanently liberated
ahh at last i truly see

mass effect gimmick is dead lad

The irony of these images is that in that particular Mad Men episode, the whole point is that Don (the guy on the bottom) is insanely jealous of Schlomo (the guy on the top - can't remember his name) and is desperately insecure the entire episode. Don even deliberately sabotages Schlomo because he thinks about him so much.

>Only anglo flags in the thread

Want went right lads?

Oh Canada! Oh Canada!
Our home and native land!

>have three invites to the For Honor closed beta
>no friends to share them with
i-imagine that, haha

>Gross Pay: £2713.20

As a 25 year old in London, how should I feel about this? No annual bonus.

>tfw at 6th form class sizes were 6-10 people
>Really good teachers

Still wish uni was like this lads, it wasn't so bad for 1st year cos the marks didn't really matter

are you telling people TO despise the English?

And yet Don is still a successful alpha whereas Ginsberg ends up in a mental hospital sans nipple

have posted on every /brit/ thread for over 24 straight hours now

I only make slightly less than this a month and live in a pretty cheap area so my money goes pretty far. Much nicer than being borderline poverty in London I think.

only played the first mass effect but it was a proper comfy game

havent posted in a single /cum/ thread in over 24 gay years

*Walks towards you*

Just had a random mobile number ring me and then hang up immediately.

What should I do?

Here's another

youtube.com/watch?v=IitCQCaKi3E

c o m f y

really quite rude in all honesty

text back asking for gay sex

What went wrong?

>Peggy Olson isn't the fittest mad men character

was a bit busy having dinner with family

youtube.com/watch?v=YI_At5TE1bY
london looks nice

piss off bellwhiff

Don't know why people are whining about the abortion thing trump signed.
Why should America pay for another country's abortion programmes? Shouldn't that country be funding it themselves?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Roche

>In February 2016, a biography of Tony Blair, Broken Vows: Tony Blair -- The Tragedy of Power (serialized in the Daily Mail), by British author Tom Bower, described Roche's alleged part in the deliberate encouragement of mass immigration into the UK during Blair's time as Prime Minister of the UK.[7]

>The Daily Mail, in its serialization, commented thus on the book: "The most incredible revelations concern Barbara Roche, a little-known MP who was immigration minister between 1999 and 2001. During this period, she quietly adopted policies – with Mr Blair’s approval – that changed the face of the UK." and "She changed the rules to allow more work permits to be issued, especially to people who would previously have been considered asylum seekers. Stephen Boys Smith, who was then head of the Home Office’s immigration directorate, said: ‘It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a “holistic way” she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society.’"

aaaaaaand wait for it *drum roll*

>The daughter of Barnet and Hanna Margolis[3] she was educated at the Jews Free School, Camden Town and Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford where she read Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE).

youtube.com/watch?v=4vqj3AEMZBw

it is

had to call royal mail today to track down a parcel lads

lady on the other end was very polite and helpful though i felt bad as i realised i called right when she probably had a foot out the door

sure I went to uni with this prick

how come gay people are always so good looking

kek, even in Britain

>texted group chat explaining i can't come today cos im really ill
>some runt says "yeah i can't go either, have a sore throat"
ffs now when i go in tomorrow the tutor is going to think i was skiving cos the other runt was

>Not Pete's wife

lmao, simply lmao.

Pretty sure he's american.

Personally if 3rd worlders want abortions and reduced birth rates the UK should step up as a bastion of liberalism and offer to use our foreign aid money to pay for them

My smallest seminar at uni is supposed to have 16 people, but only 8 turn up on a good day

Smallest lecture is 15 people, but it's treated like a seminar

Alison Brie? she can't act imo

more estrogen
same for bisexuals.

same

okay let me entertain this notion for a second

lets say there is a jewish agenda
and they want to destroy the west with mass immigration

what do they gain from this?

>voted for iraq as well
blairite vermin

Wrong

I have watched Katelyn suicide video. The whole video is 43 and a half minutes long Evidence of a suicide about to take place, is near the beginning. Her name was call 5 minutes after she hung herself. Her cellphone rung 7 minutes after she hung herself. Her name is call again 10 minutes after she hung herself. Her phone rung agian just after that, twice. Her name is call agian 15,18, 20 and 23 minutes after she hung herself. Her cellphone rung at 19, 21 and 23 minutes after she hung herself. The video itself stop 20 seconds after the last phone call. Base light on the light of the trailer in the back ground, the cellphone wasn't pick up, the video was stop by Live/Me.com themself.

Is that relevant?

Also post-Don Betty > Peggy

she is highly attractive though

My lectures are 200-250 people, probably 40% Chinese and 20% Malaysian

hmm, suspiciously correct for a yank

cheaper labour so more money in their pockets

Do they really expect us to believe that Britain has always been multicultural and accepted 300,000 immigrants into the country every year just because there were a couple of brown people living in victorian Britain?

why are you typing like a polish person just learning english

The Jews are a minority group. In a racially cohesive state where another group is the majority, they are excluded from power an money. And historically, the Jews have been subject to oppression, repression, and various crackdowns and isolations. As a response the Jews have historically followed two policies... 1) pretend to be part of the majority and 2) cooperate with other "out-of favor" groups.

In areas where there were few non-whites, they allied with political factions in conflict witht he power that be. Workers against Management (Marxism) & Woman against Men (Feminism) etc. In the U.S. the natural allies for the Jews were the Blacks. Its not so much that the Jews like blacks, or even care about blacks, but that Blacks being outsiders were useful for taking on the majority .. .whites. Later on the Jews also allied with the Mestizos.

Its always about keeping the majority off balance, and using that to benefit the Jews a group.

*BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Oops, tee hee sorry user. :D :P

My biggest lecture is only about 200 at most

My lecture where there is only like 25 people is split 30% Chinese, 30% Indians, and 40% Whites

youtube.com/watch?v=814lPu4r0tg

TUNE

Are we as a species responsible for her demise? Where did we go wrong? What should we have done?

That's just the law, it's not one that restricts the absolute number.
Write to your MP if you're unhappy.

thats a capitalist/rich people agenda, not jewish

>Betty
>post-Don
thicc meme needs lynched sedu

My favourite thing about the 300,000 figure is it's absolutely massive and it's only half the story as it's 300,000 net

It's actually 600,000 coming in and 300,000 leaving - some of that will be Brits coming and returning but most of it is replacing Brits fleeing with third worlders coming in

The girl Don has sex with when he flies out to LA with Pete is objectively the hottest. This is not up for debate.

>le destruction of muh white race!!!1!1!1

>user my friend said you like "thicc" girls? Is this true?

>multicuturalism is a colour thing

No sweetie

What book are you currently reading lads?

ah the resident goldberg is back

can't even remember her, gonna re-watch it soonish

Also need to re-watch The Wire for the 3rd time now there is an HD version.

thicc not fatt

that's Mr. Goldberg to you

youtu.be/G6OuKo2uTIY

what did he mean by this?

>there are two regular jews on /brit/
>both are literal walking Sup Forums stereotypes

hmm got me thinking there yep

I think even if this was true its more something that just occurs due to circumstance than being some evil, intentionally planned out scheme that everyones in on

this time is different
automate the boring stuff

need a bf lads

Am I being called a jew for expressing scepticism about jews taking over the world?

>browsing Sup Forums on a phone
epitome of autism

Reminder that, when you see a Londoner posting on /brit/, statistically they are NOT white.

Just an interesting little tidbit of information for you :))

Out for dinner on the company's dime tonight lads, where to? Not much choice in this town though.

>Cote
>Brasserie Blanc
>Local fish restaurant
>Indian

i shiggy and diggy hope you didn't pay money for that

is there something wrong with that you racist piece of shit

Suicide is a tough one.. I've attempted several times in my past thankfully I didn't succeed. However my best friend Nina did. Nothing I did stopped her.. I want to share her story..
My best friend was Nina Shane. She was in her early 40s. She came to stay with me my husband and my 2 children after the death of her fiance from cancer. She started going to er saying she was in pain.. they even gave her a feeding tube ( she didn't even need it) she started putting liquor in her feeding tube so dr wouldn't smell alcohol. I told them an tube eventually got removed.. on Feb 14 2012 I came home to find her gone.. she came back the 15th claiming she was in hospital.. well her speech was off and she was out of it so I called 911.. told EMT she ha threatened suicide and has been out of it since returning. They took her to er.. shortly after we found her note.. I'll never forget it. I called police back turned note over and called hospital to tell them she was trying to kill herself. Only to find out she had left that hospital.. I called all ERs to let them know in case she went there. She did go to another. They never held her. She walked out of Hartford er at 1pm wen to 9th floor of parking garage and dispite many people calling to her she jumped.. nothing was going to stop her.. god knows we tried.. I am very angry at her. She was selfish .. however she was hurting a pain no one could heal... R.i.p Nina

As peaceful and non-violent Iceland and Icelanders are, it can always be ruined by outside influences

Pictured: 2 Greenlandic men suspected of murdering an Icelandic woman

im in bed stfu

Doesn't have to be intentionally planned and not everyone has to be in on it for it to be a bad thing

ah yes, wagecucks

why would you watch this

>Local fish restaurant

be honest, you mean a chippy

Mike Cernovich's great work isn't done free mate

>anything remotely critical of multiculturalism or jews is posted
>goldberg immediately materializes from the ether to post a rebuttal

i'm supposed to believe the jidf isn't real?

Beyond Chutzpah by Norman Finkelstein.....about how the Jewish lobby have co-opted the term 'Anti-semitism' and the memory of the holocaust to defend zionism/Israel's actions in Palestine.

Fascinating tbqh.