Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice...

Month One: Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two: Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three: You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month Four: Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five: You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six: I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No...

Month Seven: Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus' arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy? We would have been so happy together.

that's not a baby it's a fucking chud monster

holy shit

>8 inches long at one month

What, is this baby a fucking blue whale??

Who the fuck waits until month 7 to get an abortion?

hurr durr

This is an advanced level of shitposting

How fucking long ago did you save this Facebook bullshit? You just resurfaced a breed of AIDS that hasn't been seen since 06

◀︎----- Still think abortion is bad?

Oh c'mon don't even bullshit, this exact shit post was on here like 2 years ago too, and probably less than a year ago. We didn't have 10 years of respite.

Nice copy pasta faggot

a heartless bitch, aka mommy

>implying fetuses can have cognitive thoughts and emotions

sad thing is any aborted child may possibly be swimming in infinite blackness, or possibly suffering in limbo.

I've sent two, and don't regret a damn thing.

Blackness and limbo sounds fucking great right about now, you did those little shits a favor

Why the fuck would you want to bring a child into this shit earth

standard bible basher guilt trip. fetuses aren't developed to the point of cognisance before 3~5 months.

Might have been effective, has it not been for the jesus shit at the end

>seriously; move countries

America, or wherever you are from may be shit. But there are so many options out there, the only person making this earth shit is you.

While I appreciate that there may be politicians or locals making your particular slice of it worse, its so easy to change it and never look back.

- There are plenty of little islands where you can fish for food and surf.

- You can go to South America and help build villages, build yourself a hut in the hills and live off the land.

- Go to somewhere that needs English speaking teachers.

- Move to Thailand and work in a hotel. You can live there for free and buy a house for very little, which you can rent to English-speaking tourists.

- Move to somewhere like France and get a job; at the time my cousin did this unemployment was very low; there will always be EU countries where this is true.

All of these are true examples, which members of my family have done. We live all over the place.

For me, I moved to a little seaside village in Scotland where I can windsurf and surf. Gave up my previous job I hated, and taught myself to be a mechanic, first by fixing my own beat-up vehicles, then doing jobs for others to buy tools, then interned at 38 years old for a garage owner 10 years my junior, no fucks given.

Now I build kit cars and sports cars for people, I have two happy sons who can walk to the beach, play on the street safely, have nice friends, and we all love life.

Its never too late to change things, never. It costs next to nothing if you are prepared to live without first world comforts and the only barrier is the excuses you make.

>Just sayin'

but muh american dream

ok, yeah your right

>disregard this. i suck cocks.