Why everyone wants to be bisexual, polysexual, pansexual and shit?

Why everyone wants to be bisexual, polysexual, pansexual and shit?

Do they want to call the attention?

they can't be normal?

why the normal is the new anormal?

why LGTB people say "tv doesn't have influence on kids, so we want gay
relationships in kid shows"

Why so much "traps" (half trans)

why they want to normalizate something that obviusly is not?

PLEASE Sup Forums im confused

Guess I'll take the b8

Okay OP, define normal for me.

Because human being are tired of not being true to their authentic self.

We want to be free and do away with archaic ideas like "normal" and change the thinking patterns of people who are xenophobic to love and a progressive future

Well, I mean, do you see the picture you just posted? Thats a perfect example why some people are bisexual. Look at those gorgeous bodies.

ur confused? sound like you should do some exploring. its ok to be confused. a lot of people are "curious" no need to feel ashamed

>Why everyone wants to be bisexual, polysexual, pansexual and shit?

Nice English, closet case.

Honestly, being bi isn't even a new thing.

There's tons of studies that go back super far, most people said they have some level of attraction to both sexes, but less towards the other. More people that have at least slight interest in both than those purely for one. It's pretty rare for someone to be 50/50 on both, but being like 30/70 is super common.

And in studies people just didn't identify as bi despite clearly being the definition. Now in recent years more people just actually claim the label, the amount of bi people hasn't changed at all.

Guys I don't think OP is going to reply

I'm bisexual because I like both pussy and cock.

I don't expect or want that to get me any attention in and of itself at all. It's just a thing that is true about me.

I don't know what you mean by "normal," but it seems like you're just saying "heterosexual." But news flash, most people are bisexual on some level. Sexuality is a spectrum. Check out the Kinsey scale.

If anything has "changed" with the "new normal," then it's that people are finally being more open with themselves and others. It's no longer as frowned upon to be gay or bi, so people no longer have to hide it for their own mental health. The population percentages haven't really changed; just more people are allowing themselves to explore their own sexuality and/or being more open about it in public spaces.

No one with half a brain says TV has no effect on kids. Or adults for that matter. People want gay relationships on TV so it will continue to be portrayed as a healthy, normal thing. Because it is, and should not be shunned or hidden.

Traps are just someone on a different part of the spectrum than you. They can't help the way they're born.

It is normal. LGBT have literally been around as long as humans have been around. LGBT behaviors can be observed in most animal species (also yes, humans are animals). There's no breeding strategy/life perpetuation argument either, because mutations (positive, negative, or neutral) happen, and we make more than enough shitty kids already.

What are you on about, OP? Your "normal" is probably just because you were raised in a southern christian household.

Seriously? Women with dicks and men wiith vaginas ... that is "be true to their aunthentic self"?
Ok let's say that the "normal" idea is archaic
If i'm in love with my (i dunno) sister you (and the society) should accept my relationship with her?
If i'm in love with a 11 years old girl you should accept my relationship with her too?

Can someone post the pic on the left?

OP here, do you need something?

Didn't see that one coming

Not him, but honestly I'd accept sibling incest. It takes a few generations for the mutations you hear about to really propogate, and as long as the love is real, why not?

But kids are different and that's a stupid argument. Both people in the relationship need to provide consent for that relationship, and kids will provide consent to just about anyone who shows them any attention because they don't know any better. There's a reason "robbing the cradle" is a phrase. Since kids are incapable of knowing when to say no, we need to say no for them until the age they are deemed capable. That line is drawn in different places depending on your state/country, some places as low as 13/14 years old, many at 17 or 18. But the idea is the same, and it makes sense.

Uh... Yeah how about replying to the posts?

kill yourself

:)

OP
Oh well, that's interesting
I didn't know that
All this "13 years old bisexual kid" has been bothering me for a while.

>If i'm in love with my (i dunno) sister you (and the society) should accept my relationship with her?
why not? so long as you don't have kids until studies show that it is safe.

Ok then mr edgy

Over 40% of bisexual people consider suicide because such a massive percentage of the population is bisexual

That's like saying "HOLY FUCK 50% OF HETEROS CONSIDER SUICIDE GUESS THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH UM"

>All this "13 years old bisexual kid" has been bothering me for a while.
why? seriously most straight kids know they're straight at that age too, it would be nonsensical if gay or bi kids wouldn't.

People sure understand their correlation and causation, huh?

No.

In that case 70% of suicides are straight related, fucking straightfags

I don't bother with that labeling shit. I just tell people that I'm just greedy. Why limit yourself?

If you want to fuck a man, fuck em. If you want to fuck a woman, FUCK EM. If you want to fuck a midget covered in peanut butter while wearing a gas mask, then send me a video of that.

And if you're a woman that believe that you are really a man, and vis-a-versa, cool. Just let me know before hand if I got a chance with that.

getting a dick up ya ass whilst hugging a tree isnt the future bro

OP here
Ok ok 11 year old is somthing radical
but, you still accept a relationship with a 14 years old kid? that is not somthing "inmoral" for you?

The society don't want limits?
Where are we going to stop then?
(i'm sorry if i have many questions, but i like to ask to inform myself instead of say shit without fundaments)

because they want to seem special and edgy

It is for some people.

Stop labelling yourselves and others, fuck putting yourself in covenient little boxes for other dumb idiots to judge you.

Also fuck all you stupid cunts.

the gay bit didnt bother me, he just come off very hippyish

christ this makes me feel so fucking gay you have no fuckin idea i wish i was that boy

OP
If you are a 16-19 years old teenager who just discovered your sexual orientation everything is ok ... but a 13 years old kid, man at that age you don't think very well (please don't come here saying the opposite biologicaly the bain stop to grow in the 20s) and a young kid doesn't know how to use the logic very well (of couse there are exeptions)
so.. with these kids i think they say that 'cause is popular these days and there is social influence, etc etc.

Society definitely wants limits. At least on age. And rightfully.

I personally think 14 is too young. Not to fuck at all; I actually lost my virginity to a 14 year old girl. But I was 15 at the time. I think it's fine for kids to fool around and fall in love for the first time with each other that early. What I don't think is okay is adult creepers abusing that vulnerability of never having been in love before and still being super naive, etc. I wasn't condoning the 14 year old law, I was just saying some places have it in place. And the guys I've spoken to from these countries say it's still considered pretty creepy to fuck a 14 year old, because it's too easy and it's destroying innocence in more ways than one.

In my state, 17 is the age of consent unless you're within 3 years of the kid's own age, so a true minimum of 15 if youre an adult (18). I honestly think that's a really good way to go about it.

anybody know who that is that female is in the left picture? clean trimmed bush: my fetish

OP/
Where is going to stop the morality then?
It will disappear?
It will be chaos in the next years you know?

does anybody know who the female is? clean trimmed bush: my fetish

Kids are going to feel change and express themselves about it in their own way. Society is changing. Slowly, but for the better. This is sort of a "phase," but for Western Civilization as a whole. Eventually we'll get where we need to be, where LGBT no longer has any taboo attached to it, and people won't need to make threads like these. Then kids will mostly stop pretending to be something they're not, too. But I think it's pretty vain to say you know exactly what every kid is going through, and none of them mean it. It's already been said in this thread, but most people ARE bisexual.

the brain develops but not all parts of it... sexuality isn't known to change to change drastically. sexuality shows itself for some at 7 or 8 when they have their first "relationship" in elementary. sexuality isn't about logic, it's about attraction and it's usual to really start to show at the onset of puberty which sure as hell isn't at 16-19 years old if you're not an exception. this "kids are dumb" logic really doesn't work when it is only applied to kids who are outliers.

It's mostly attention and privilege seeking. The 75 genders thing is the latest fad for school-age kids and young adults, just as emo, goth, weeaboo, cosplay, and so on. Most will hopefully grow out of it, leaving the few who actually have gender dysphoria.

I consider myself 90% straight and 10% faggot. The reason I say this is because I fucking LOVE women. Pussy, tits, femininity, the softness of females, just every fucking thing about them. I only date women... however.. I think cock is awesome. I don't actively suck it or get fucked by it, but pictures of cocks turn me on. The thing is.. I am not attracted to men in general what so ever. Masculinity is a turn off. I could never date a guy,.. but cocks? I think they're cool. While bi people are generally 50/50... I'm 90/10. I don't really call that bi. I'm just a MOSTLY straight dude that is into cocks.

>What are you on about, OP? Your "normal" is probably just because you were raised in a southern christian household.
uhhh No, no. You are bisexual because you we raised in a liberal or besexual family? No
I have my idea of "normal" of observing general relationships, stadistics and history

Who has said anything about stopping morality? What will be chaos? Nobody is changing anything about the age of consent laws, and only pedos are asking people to do so. If anything, they'll likely get stricter. This thread is about LGBT. Really nothing is changing, except the dialogue about everything. People are shifting perceptions, but the actual actions are not really changing at all.

Hey B, this is my boyfrend Alfons, enjoy ;)

>"I'm just a MOSTLY straight dude that is into cocks"
keep telling yourself that bud

I neve said sexuality was about logic, i said they don't know how to use it very well.

undercover faggot

75 GENDERS WTF?
Biologicaly only exist 2: (i don't know if hermafrodism count like one):
- Male
- Female

Look dude, I'm not trying to be a tumblrina here, but I think the whole sexuality thing is way too fucking complex to meaningfully break down.

If it turns me on, I'll probably fuck it.
That makes me bisexual I guess.

But I don't enjoy penetration.
So I'm not bisexual.

See where the whole label thing gets weird?

I just want to fuck cute things that happen to look female. Woman, trap, shemale, whatever gets my dick hard and makes me happy should be alright with the world.

The whole concept of Normal is an ever-changing and mutable concept that has throughout human culture been tailored to suit that culture. Greece and Roman ideas of sexuality are good examples of 'normal' are prime examples.

That said, this does NOT apply to the whole gender spectrum thing.
You can be a boy in a girls body, fine. You can be a girl born in a boys body, okay.
You PHYSICALLY can not be a tri-gender liqudated Fox-kin fictionmale with autism.
There is no fucking chromosome that correlates with that, ergo it is not a sex.
There are two sexes.
Any variation is a genetic defect, not the fucking norm.

it's just kids who misunderstand what being trans means and want to feel special.

I was raised in a religious household and hated my bi tendencies for years. I lied to myself about them, because I was convinced I'd be damned to eternal suffering if I thought about penis too much.

Then I grew up and got better. But my perception of "normal" and "acceptable" changed a lot.

LGBT relationships are no less valid than hetero relationships. Statistics can be warped by any number of things; in this case I find it most plausible that it's definitely warped by people's willingness to admit their true sexuality - even to themselves - though I won't argue there are more gay or trans people than straight people or anything. And you're right, history is not a great indicator. As with my statistics point, most people kept their sexual relations almost completely behind closed doors for the past few centuries. What people admit to (especially with taboo subjects) - again, even to themselves - is not inherently a good indicator of what's really going on.

>But I don't enjoy penetration.
>So I'm not bisexual.
that's dumb. enjoying penetration has nothing to do with being bi, gay, or straight.

thats what he is saying, if it gets ya dick hard it gets ya dick hard.

This. I'm all for avoiding being pidgeonholed by labels, and I think shit like "pansexuality" and beyond is stupid, but hetero, homo, and bi make sense, are simple, and cover everything. Most people are bi on some part of the spectrum. The end.

The one group I don't get is asexuals. Now THOSE people are just broken.

I don't even care about this argument I just want to see more of this cock

And even if you do, the increased chance of having a kid with some sort of deficiency increasing by 25% is still just a factor in the decision to be made between two consenting adults. I also fail to see the "degeneracy" in incest and inbreeding, eventually ill-advised though it is. Can't stop being attracted to whom you're attracted to, just do not associate with them and force yourself to think about other things.

Basically: People who is not interested in sex
What part you don't get?

Incestuous relationships are ilegal in most countries and punished thanks to ONU

If you actually weren't interested in sex at all why would you need a special snowflake term to define yourself? lol

>why is there a term to describe this concept lol

What? It's painfully obvious you're just looking for reasons to be offended

I am from Yemen, believe it or not.
And in my country at least a quarter of all girls MARRY before their 14th birthday. Even younger is not an exception. Recently a girl of 8 years old died after sexual trauma after her wedding night with a 50 year old man.
A law was made to put a minimum age on marriage for girls, but law was removed a year later because more conservative muslims found this law "unislamic".
This is for all you supporters of tolerance towards Islamic culture etc. I feel like most u dont even know how widespread things like this are in middle east. Need less to say I dont live there anymore.
also ontopic if you are not straight you dont have a long life expectency around there

This guy gets it.
> +1
> liked
> following

I'm a man. I love lesbians, love bisexual women, love straight women, detest bisexual men, detest homo men, detest straight men

Notice the trend?

Who gives a shit

Not really. Sounds pretty normal to me.

No, I know. I'm completely anti religion on all fronts, and I see Islam as being now where Christianity was 400 to 2000 years ago. It's all the same bullshit, just different time and place. I don't preach religious tolerance, or if I do, then just barely. I preach religious belittling in western culture (making fun of them relentlessly for being retarded), and forcing civilization on shit holes that are ruled by muslims, like your Yemen.

Ignorance and hatred for no logical reason need to be met with the strongest hatreds of all. People have to know this shit isn't okay.

I'm bisexual. It's not that I wanted to be attracted to both pussy and cock, I just am. I don't go round telling people about it (here doesn't count), or making them accept me (although it would be nice to know I'm not going to get beaten up for it).

I give a shit
For something I'm asking

>tfw lesbians will never love you

10/10 that cat!

I just can't relate to them in any way. Sex is such a major driving factor in my life. I don't let it rule me or anything, but it's one of the greatest pleasures this life has to offer and I indulge in it plenty.

Anywhere on Kinsey's scale, I get it. It's all about what gets your dick hard or your pussy wet. But asexuals don't get hard dicks or wet pussies. So I'll talk shit on them being broken all day, since I don't get it.

No, male and female are not separate species. Everyone begins female until about week 12, and roughly half receive signals that make them further develop into males. That process isn't always all or nothing, and it's not always the same amount for a given XX or XY.

Sorry, but sex is a spectrum with a bimodal distribution. Gender is something else, related to societal expectations.

That is how it's suppouse to be, but people just like to call tha attention.

What we should learn is respect, we don't have to change laws and corrupt the world to do that.

Because it doesnt't matter if we accept and/or legalize avery shit or we live free to do shit, if we don't learn respect it'll be the same thing we are living right now with LGBT

You don't have to relate to everything in life you know

Human beings are different, crazy concept I'm aware

OP/
Some of them have hormonal changes, like gay people.

Tell that to my god complex

So then you choose your gender? fuck nature? fuck biology? I want to be a butterfly bitch
Fuck science, fuck society, fuck my parents i want to be butterfly Hell YEAH!

imagine a world without these idiots

They'd still exist in a world run by nazi germany it would just be like in places like the middle east where they'd get executed as soon as they're found out

This

The internet today is mostly just a platform for narcissists seeking attention.

Yes but post post-op transsexuals have a higher proportional suicide rate than straight people

gender not necessarily being consistent with sex is supported by science and biology.

So normies would understand otherwise there would be no discussion.

could*

um, either you're a gay or you're not...TV can't tell you what to be xD

>Why everyone wants to be bisexual
Because we are all bisexual to a certain extent. We lie on a spectrum of wanting to fuck women and wanting to fuck men. It's "normal" to be near the ends of the spectrum.

nice bait fag

Knew I liked girls and guys when I was 8 or 9 and we had not even been taught about sex yet at school. Didn't have any sexual contact (beyond kissing "girlfriends") till 17.

>asexuals don't get hard dicks or wet pussies

im dating an "asexual" that I fuck on the reg. . she moans like a fucking cat in heat and cums thrice a session. Pic related

Great article man. And I'm with you.

But the Kinsey scale is a joke and people need to stop referencing it. It's not relevant.

So she's not sexually attracted to you, but she likes to have sex?