S/fur

s/fur

There is an user who comes here.

He seems to have a pretty bulletproof genetic modification plan for that.

That confused the fuck out of me for a second. I thought that was Alyxis.

I find that particular bikini unusually hot for some reason.

I drink hotsauce whenever I eat food that is bad, or tastes bad. Rather wash out my mouth with heat than taste the age of bad food.

The more I look at this the more it weirds me out. It literally looks like an exact cross between two of 8bit's characters.

really now?
hmmmm...this gives me hope.

Are you black?

Heh, nice. I use to love really hot shit when I was younger, but I stopped for a good while. Now I'm really wanting super hot shit.

As white as an arctic fox at the bottom of an orgy pile. And get takis for nice, hot chips. Not gonna blow your mouth out, but they're better than cheetos, and have no cheese flavoring.

Y'all are nyasty but I love coming to this thread everyday

Takis are the shit! But the Doritos dynamites are way better

that pun snuck up on me. Cute pic too.

That makes two of us.
I've tried them once. They're okay. I generally don't eat junk food. But I used to be severely addicted to Chester's hot fries, then I suddenly stopped. Fuck those things were good, but they definitely contributed to my being fat at the time. It's a good thing I suddenly stopped being addicted to them.

People of my ethnicity are known for our resilience with hot foods.

I am the exception.

god i need more racoons please.

My old roommate used to binge on hot cheetos

I've never seen anyone consume as many as he can in one sitting. He's skinny as fucking rail, too, I don't get it

Are you messican

ain't got shit

You're a cute pic

No.

Weak. Hot stuff is the best. I love to feel the burn of super hot stuff. Back when Taco Bell had their Volcano tacos I would get two of them and put 3 packs of fire sauce on each of them. That lava sauce is still the best god damn hot sauce I've ever had.

I never really liked Cheetos, but those hot fries. Fuck, man. I lost 30 pounds when I stopped eating junk food like that, and much of it was those delicious hot fries.

He's a chink.

Takis are heat, less flavor. I use them to bread chicken for parties, and the nigbors. They're alright.

Don't like them as much as takis. Like tapatio chips more than either though. Gonna miss 'em when the wall goes up because hilldog OD's on diazepam.

I don't know what the relative level of spice is between our regions however.

For all I know, our "mild" stuff is equivalent to your "omfg", in which case I still whoop your ass.

Cajun food, my nigger. Cajun food is known to be hot as all fuck, relatively speaking. Those Cajuns are like crazier Mexicans. It's like the spic's hot stuff on steroids. It ain't shit to me, but I'm an ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

what's the local brands of hot shit you get?

No brands attached.

They are freshly prepared local foods.

Know what species they are? Best hot stuff I've had wa s alocally grown red savina pepper sauce. Shit hit hard.

Not retarded Trinidad Scorpion bad, but pretty heavy.

What the fuck do I know about food origins?

We are a simplistic people.

We don't concern ourselves with insignificant placebo details.

I dunno. Next time you pick up a bottle of Stalin's Spicy Food paste see if it has ingredients on the container. If not, I dunno.

what part of 'freshly prepared' dont you understand

came buckets. jesus christ.

I don't need to know that.

says the homo

I asked a local man what was in his jelly that made it so good. He made it before my very eyes, and said "grapes". Prepared fresh or not, you can ask someone what is in it. Or look at the container if it has any markings.

I dunno. For all I know of Russia you show up with an empty vodka bottle, someone blasts a hole in a barrel, and then uses the hole to fill your bottle with hotsauce.

>implying I'm not bisexual master race

god yes please more foxes.

It still blows my mind that Watterson of all people was the one who took that pic.

Nah.

Do you actually believe I am Russian?

I always assumed you were euro in some way, or asian.

don't have to be a cunt about it.

Nah, he's just a wannabe commie faggot. He's 100% chink.

I'm not. I could be if you want me to. I'm just really sick of people requesting shit and having to tell them that I can't do requests.

I guess this is what happens when I don't directly disclose my ethnicity and nationality.

fucking furfags

You're Chinese, bro. It's obvious.

I'm not.

If I were I would be in college while doing gulag right now.

Do you hail from the golden triangle?

i wasn't saying you specifically. it couldn't be that i was just saying IN GENERAL i would like people to post foxes. christ.

You're asian until I get a proper answer.

>posts foxes
>says he can't
bruh

I'm just joking. I like to call you a chink because racial slurs are funny. My actual guess is that you're Malaysian. That one is legitimately obvious.

So don't be retarded then?

I can't take requests. And I'm like 90% sure that he's Malaysian based on everything so far.

jesus you're a dick lol i love that you automatically believe they were talking about YOU and not just the thread in general.

No, I already told you I'm Singaporean.

Dumb shit.

k. Then don't respond to me and be a fucktard.

this is fantastic. props to whoever drew this.

>As of 19 June 2016, the island's population stood at 5.69 Million.[1] It is the second densest sovereign state in the world, after the microstate Monaco. Singapore is a multiracial and multicultural country with ethnic Chinese (74.1% of the resident population), indigenous Malays (13.4%), and ethnic Indians (9.2%) making up the majority of the population.[2] There are also Eurasians in Singapore. The Malays are recognised as the indigenous community.[3][4][5][6]
>Malay is the national language.
So you're Malaysian.

Malaysian is a nationality.

I am not that.