Same goes for you, tits or gtfo

:)

hope not, I'm 30 and not leaving any time soon

you are looking like a feminist, emma
wait...oh shi

Ask a bored 59 yr old man anything.

inb4 enlarged prostate or gtfo

tits, time stamp or gtfo cunt

give us some butthole pics and everything will be fine.

prolapse or gtfo

TRIPS

more? ;)

Oldest Sup Forumstard i recall seeing was 76.

35 here and definitely interested in your butthole

timestamp.

You're a girl and I'm a Virgin who wants you. I want to fuck you and hold you and love you. Giving you a kiss would completely night as I caress your body slowly up and down to your pussy. Gently swimming fingers as you moan into the night. I'd give you love and youd know realy manliness for the first time. I would impregnate you and we would take our children camping, sitting by the fire regaling old tales by the fire as they stared in wonder. I'd take you into out tent and cuddle with you for hours until we both fell asleep. In the morning little Jimmy would get lost and we'd spend hours searching to no avail. Eventually you'd remember his favorite swimming hole and stsrt running for him, picturing his lifeless body floating in the river. I'd stop you and say, "you can't. What if you get hurt?" To which you'd say, "anything for my baby" and run toward the river. You'd save him but at what cost. I'd remember seeing your lifeless body hit the shore, I'd fall on my knees and weep. Eventually we'd hold a funeral and I would invite all our shit posting friends. We'd remember you as the mother who saved her child. The feminists would rage at your actions, bit I would clutch jimmy tightly, knowing you saved him. Thank you user f/26 for our children, our wonderful life, and your amazing sacrifice.

Does that answer your question?

>looks at the numbers
>realizes he doesn't know what the date is

Holy shit, it's already september?

AWWWWYEEEDEE WE GOT SUM TITS BOIIIZ

please tell me this is copypasta?!?!
if it isn't you should bury yourself alive

You can't be too old to be a Sup Forumstard. I look forward to the day when the average age of a poster is 65.

You read it? I didn't get further than 2 sentences in.

Post face.

For no real reason i felt like listening to a bunch of rage against the machine today. When was that band popular?

I'm drunk as shit dude. I have no idea what that says, jist stream of consciousness bullshit really. It's like improv, only somehow even more shitty

why did you get that tattoo?
how do you feel about it now?

aren't they still popular? RATM and SOAD are about 50% of of my music collection and I'm pretty sure I'm a cool dude

>scans the post

Did you go through it and spell correct the thing? Because if you spelled all that shit correctly, you are so far away from "drunk as shit" that you'd probably be able to legally drive to go buy more booze.

Don't know
And don't know... Ha

Well they're still listened to, but i wouldn't say they're popular.

what's your kik?
26 m here

fuck you

I won't do what you tell me

scratch that I'm a faggot

fuck you

I won't do what you tell me

I don't drink much. But my phone has auto correct and English the only thing i was ever good at. I do like to ramble about useless things though. If you want to picture a fat Virgin who is trying to only.pretned drunk you're only half right. I'm drunk (at least a little) I'm fat, and i. A Virgin. But I don't give a fuck about thst story. The fact that I'm examining it to you shoul be enough tbh mate

Nice bait.

tits AND gtfo

it's gross, you should remove it
no one is going to find you more attractive because of it

Show buuthole REEEEEE

Stfu faggot

>go to reddit you'll fit in better

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What app is this??

This thread sucks. OP sucks for posting this thread. I'm going to post random shit now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thays cool but I'll gladly decline. Thanks for the concern tho bud. Much

What's that tattoo?

Master shake's flesh sleeves are freaking me out.

A shark lol

What the......

Heh hey you should post tiddy

Can we see?

im 31, lets fuck

if there's no butthole in 5 seconds you're headed to page 10 bitch

looks good. would totally wreck that ass if you're legal. btw 49 yr old checking in. been rocking this board off and on since 2005.

Says page 10
>Page 1
Thanks for the bump faggot

Regardless if your a girl or not there's no "perfect age" to be posting, fuck bitches and get money user, enough said

Excellent.
And to answer your question, no. You're not too old. The point at which you become too old for Sup Forums is when you're dead. Even then maybe not.

btw clean under your nails dude

this you OP?

Aye, matie! 49 here, as well.

Yes

pretty sure it is

love that gif. chick is hot imho
p.s. hate the storefront captcha

Damn dude nice find

Yeah that's her. Mole and tattoo confirms. Mole above right tit towards center.

>not using legacy captcha