Post a slut, anons say what they'd do to them

post a slut, anons say what they'd do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wipe the grease off her forehead

i'd tie them together and make them eat each other's pussy while i took turns going in dry into their arseholes

girl on the right is amazing

front

back

what would you do to laura?

She just posted this on fb

Grab her tits, pull her nipples and force her to suck my cock

Kidnap her, I'd stick a lampshade over her head, tie her hands behind her back and secure her in a kneeling - upright position.Then I'd tie a bib around her just under her tits.

I'd use my new piece of furniture as an ashtray. Put out my cigarettes on her sensitve tits/ niplles and flick the fag but into her ash- bib. I'd use her at parties and invite my friends over.

If she ever tries to escape I'd expose her other two sensitive holes for burning aswell

moar pics of this slut.

She'd get hatefucked by me until she cried, then i'd plow her more and titty fuck her blowing my load all over her face

Biggest slut I know.

laura loves her big tits being abused.

i'd creep up on your girl while she was doing her hippy bullshit, and ram my cock down her throat, smashing her head against the pillar while she struggled to get free.
eventually she'd either pass out from concussion or suffocation, i'd rape her lifeless body and leave her there bleeding

you know her?

what would you do to ashleigh?

i'd put a leash on that nose ring and lead her around on her knees, stopping only to rape her slutty little face while she cried

Girl on the right, tie her a couple metres off the ground to a tree/post at a shady truckstop. Use barbed wire to tie under her tits and below her fat ass cheeks.

Make a game of her with the truckers, have 3 long dildo poles that can reach her - truckers get to hit her in the face, tits, feet. Before finding a hole of their choosing and ramming the dildo in that hole until she gags/bleeds.

wwyd to alice?

Ideas for Karoline?

I'd push lefty down on her knees, pull her bottoms around her ankles, throat fuck her and turn her around to nut all over her tight ass.

I want you dead

Shes poly & enjoys rough play

I want that girl on the far right. I'd kill all the rest just for her

Id rip that hockey shirt off,slather him in maple syrup & titfuck him until he has a heart attack

youtube.com/watch?v=clkLwiC1VTI
she's got such an obnoxious voice, but i'd still cum all over her

I want more of that.

Tie her with her head on the ground and her back upright so that her holes are exposed upside down. I'd go to her kitchen and start making the spiciest mixture I could. Chop chillies, pour in whole bottles of hot sauce, spices etc.

When I'm done I first force feed her a few spoonfuls which she coughs and gags on. It's so hot that she immediately starts sweating. I'm pretty horny so take the chance to get a nice little taste of her pussy and asshole.

Now the mixture goes into both of her exposed holes, as much asI can fit. Obviously by this point I need to stuff more in her mouth to prevent her agonizing screams.

Watch her writhe in pain while I get myself a nice tittyfuck, and maybe have a go on her feet. I'll cum into her pussy with the rest if the mixture and leave

user?

Kek

what would you do to pasha?

well...that's original..if nothing else..

Would sell her for niggers gang

Youre too late )

Call a group of friends over and gangbang her. After we've all taken turns cumming in her holes make her put her bathing suit back on and walk down the street.

Moar

Punch her to the ground by that pool and start squeezing her tits/nipples. When she tries to get away I'll pull her swimming towel out, cover her face with it and waterboard her with my piss.

Now that her will to fight is all but gone, I take those slutty red bottoms off, put them in her mouth. Stick her head into the water and fuck her tight little pussy as she struggles for air

Bend her at the waist, tie her ankles to her heels. Take evrrything off except the slutty little shoes.

Pull her into the mens toilet and use her as a urinal. Piss onto/into her pussy and ass. If any drips out her face is there waiting between her own legs.

If anyone's feeling really nasty they could take her into a cubicle and take a dump on her pussy/ass/mouth. But they'd have to clean her before returning her to urinal duty

ally's begging to be fucked

Mmm keep them coming, I'd definitely love to watch her disgusted, frightened face as I force fucked her titties by the side of that pool. Want to use her mouth aswell

Yes please more

OP where is she from?
I think i got matched with her on tinder today.

she lives in london, what's her name on tinder?

I'd completely deprive her senses to facefuck her. Plug her ears, blindfold her, stick cum rags up her nostrils and tie her on her stomach on the ground.

Grab that hair, her mouth is already open as she has to breathe. Slowly force my cock into her mouth - trying to get her tongue away. I'll keep pushing until I find the back of her throat - hold to let her choke a bit and then start fucking real hard

Would tie her hands behind her back and make her kneel. I start slapping her face and tits til shes crying and her make up runs down her face.

Would trow her on her back (with her hands still tied up behind her back and step on her tits with my soccershoes. She will beg me to stop. When her tits are bruised and red i will stop, and whip her pussy with a belt tit is all swolen. Then fuck her good, cum in her and leave.

You find her in that position. What would you do?

>also, what would you do to my gf (left one)?

nice, keep going.
megan needs to be abused hard

what would you do to her?

Mmmm, definitely drive her somewhere nice and romantic and secluded.

Then my friends pop out of hiding in the boot, we threaten her with a knife unless she puts on a show for us by taking my gearstick inside her tight little pussy.

We film her as she fucks it with tears in her eyes, rip off the rest of her clothes and take turns cumming inside her red sore pussy.

Finally leave her by the road, stuffing her mouth and anus up with dried leaves/twigs