But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.

Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do?

Goodnight, everybody!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OcwstgNMbOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

Man Ted Danson has really let himself go.

on the plus side, his hair seems to be growing back

lmao

Frasier. Nice

I loved him on that show where he played that asshole mayor of Chicago. Don't google that. It's not the name of the show.

Island Niles approves of this thread.

Remember that episode where Frasier feeds the dog, Eddie, a bunch of antifreeze-soaked meat and it dies and Frasier takes it to a taxidermist to have it turned into an ottoman?

Yeah! Great ep, user. What about the one where Niles strangled that hooker, tossed her body in a dumpster, and set it on fire?

kek'd

Now baby I seem a bit confused,
yeah, maybe, but I got you pegged...

Kek. Just pictured Marty all sad with his feet resting on the dog.

Boss

ey Boss

>]
while "welded to his aptly named lazy boy"

I liked the episode where he wanted to be president of the condo board so he threw that old lady down the elevator shaft and blamed it on the current president.

This is shooped. Doctor Frasier Crane would never eat such plebian fare from such a barbaric container.

Top kek, user.

Seriously, I have no clue how this show got greenlit and stayed on for as long as it did.

Cheers was good. Fraiser was overrated shit.

my person of african heritage.

and the contrarians come out of the woodwork

Blasphemer. Cheers sucked a big soggy bag of dicks.

Remember the episode where Frasier picked up a tranny and contracted HIV and got arrested?

After a cold reception back home, Vietnam infantryman, Frasier Crane, and his mescaline-addled, sexually deviant brother niles join Uncle Charlie and the gang out at Spahn Ranch. Zany hijinks ensue.

Remember they invited people to a beach house and Frasier and his brother took a seal into the house and ritualistically slaughtered it and smeared the blood on themselves to improve their chances of taking over the wine tasting club?

Classic, i like the one where they all have a contest to see who can not fap the longest and be king of the castle and then they all kill themselves because its a crap show.

Oh look, it's this guy again.

Remember when Frasier didn't like the caricature of himself hanging in that Italian restaurant, so he burned the restaurant down and forced himself on the owner's mother?

I kek every tiem. Probably my favorite episode.

Remember that time Frasier and Niles accidentally served Veal that was too tough to the head of the Fine Dining Club?

And they kept visiting different restaurants demanding younger and younger meat. Until eventually they ended up traveling to a farm in the dead of night, slaughtering a pregnant cow to carve out and eat its unborn calf fetus?

Remember when Eddie barked really loudly and made Daphne have a miscarriage on Martins chair, so he made reupholster it before going to the hospital?

Yeah! That one was great too! Remember the episode where Lilith's brother pretends to be crippled and scams Frasier, so Frasier hunts him down and saws his head off and plays soccer with it?

lmfao.

Haha omg I forgot all about that one!

Remember the time Frasier accidentally saw another mans penis in the gym showers. And he felt all emasculated and self conscious about his size.

So he broke into the man's house at night, tied him up and cut off his penis. Then he tied the severed cock to a string and wore it around his neck for the next two seasons?

Amazing episode! What about the one where the wine got drank by Nile's anorexic wife, so they Frasier and him try stomping grapes to replenish their wine stocks, but unfortunately they weren't grapes at all and were, in fact, Roz's children. Just seeing Martin's face as he heads to Dukes with a bottle of congealed child's blood was priceless

Kek! Yeah! Another top-notch episode!
Remember when Frasier and Niles set a homeless man on fire "for science"?

Oh god, that was side splitting. What about when Niles blew that guy for parrot medicine and a bottle of fruity beaujolais

Yeah! And then the guy he blew had post-coital homo denial/rage and severely beat Niles, causing him to stop blowing guys in the park for the next few episodes?

I just came!

Remember the ep where Roz and Daphne were made into the human centipede by Frasier and he watched them shit into eachothers mouth's for a FULL episode?!!!?

Does anyone remember the episode where Frasier and Niles sat and watched an episode of the Truman Show? It was the one where Truman stole a pair of tossed out panties from his neighbors trash and fingered his asshole through them, a classic

Yeah. That was a weird episode, but I liked it. Daphne's butt just spraying haggis into Roz's slutty mouth. Now that I think of it, that shit was kinda hot.

Yep! As you point out, they weren't all good time. Remember the episode when Frasier found his son had been raped by his new step-father on the same day he had to sing a song about kitten mittens for charity.

I won't lie, I had tears in my eyes

lol That one was great.

Remember that time Fraiser showed up at halftime and the Muddogs won the Bourbon Bowl?

Side show bob looks good for 70

Is grammar gay?

Frasier?

No

Martin and Niles are though

Fraiser is getting fucked in the ass with a dildo by his wifes.
Just reporting.

Oh phew, I like him.

You didn't have to tell me Niles was haha.

Jeff j. Go the fuck to bed

No, but Roz hada big ass, oh my fucking god. Why did she not show it off.

This is necessary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OcwstgNMbOA

Huge fan of the show.

My favorite episode...The Cabin

Hilarity ensues when the gang takes a trip to a cabin and everyone, including Niles and Martin tried desperately to seduce Frasier as he spurned their unwanted advances. The episode ends when Frasier drinks a hot toddy, rumored to have been roofied by Gui(a homosexual ski instructor) and wakes up with a sore and aching and and no recollection of the past nights events.

*aching ass

Booob.

I think my favorite episode was the one where Martin was trying to solve the old murder from his police days, and the killer trained a monkey to kill his old partner.

Made the final episode so much better when you found out it was Kenny the whole time. Still pisses me off how many clues I missed.

Peri Gilpin is still my older woman crush to this day.

She is so hot

Remember when Alistair tried to seduce Frasier into a vacation?

This actually was a real episode, minus the HIV.

Oh shit I remember that one. Michael Keaton played the cripple.