Happy National Fish and Chips Day Sup Forums

Happy National Fish and Chips Day Sup Forums

>chips
>not fries

It's "free" donut day here in America. Hmmmm, strange coincidence....

absolutely no where does it properly any more

chips are different from fries

Those chips look horrible.

Give me those fat and pasty looking ones.

Oh and to make it more Sup Forums related, the best fish and chips around here are from a restaurant in the Black Country Museum where they film exterior shots for Peaky Blinders.

I'll let you know when I durn to ya

Is it honestly Fish and Chips day?

I went burgers last week or so because of that. And for some asinine reason I will do the same if everyone else is.

i like fish and chips

best ones i had was when i visited hull to see some famm

In America it's actually national donut day

all the takeaways near me are foreign owned and they use horrible oil that coats your mouth and the batter is soggy and over cooked at the same time, they say its cod but its always Pollock and flavourless

they must all get the chips frozen from the same vendor because they all taste the same and are greasy

there is only one classic fish and chips shop that I know but its 30 miles away, they still use beef dripping

yeah

Shut it, kāfir, you'll eat your soggy halal isis spunk batter with three day old re-fried chips and you'll bloody well enjoy it

We liberated Europe from the Swiss Empire during WWI. And American donuts were made famous because of that war.

imho europeans should celebrate donut day too if you ask me.

this

they can never get a health rating over 2

one place managed to get a 3 but I think the inspector didn't want to be called racist, because it was a dirty hole in the wall

never buy from just eat either, some places are just their home kitchens

how so? they look like fries to me

fries are thinner and cut french

chips are thicker and doesn't really matter how they are cut

Pic unrelated?

covert cunnyposting

Isn't that every day in America?