Hi! I'm trans and I'm bored, ask me anything. I know y'all are obsessed with traps so why not?

Hi! I'm trans and I'm bored, ask me anything. I know y'all are obsessed with traps so why not?

Pic not related, I just like Simon Hanselmann a lot.

Have you tried to get help for your mental illness?

I take a few psych meds for different things and see a therapist every other week or so because I have good health insurance.

While there may be considerable overlap there is a difference between traps and trannies, faggot.

What type tx are you?

Good, I hope you get well soon.

Do you fantasize about being raped?

>I'm trans

No such thing.

If you have a Y-chromosome, you're a dude. Deal with it.

Yeah, I'm aware. I'm trans though, through and through.

Thanks! The meds help (especially the Addy ayyy) but it's a process and I still have setbacks and bad habits I need to work to unlearn.

I've had rape fantasies before, yeah. I mean, I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I'd imagine it's hard to be a woman and not think about it from time to time because it is a real concern and something you have to learn to live with.

How many different cocks have been in your mouth or ass?

Be as descriptive as possible, comparing and contrasting the members, in addition to your opinions on the perfect penis.

So are you mtf or ftm or whatever? Have you had surgery and stuff?

Three and zero I think, unless you count strapons, and in that case, four and one. I don't really date guys though, those were all random hookups and I've been together with my current girlfriend for a while now.

The first one was really nice though and we hooked up off of Craigslist, haha.

Oh sorry for not being clear, I'm a trans woman. I haven't had any surgeries yet and I'm still not totally decided on if I'm gonna go through with bottom surgery, though I am leaning towards it. Not gonna get any top or face stuff done though.

>I'm trans and I'm bored

I'm a narcissist and I need attention.

I'm a pretty interesting person I think. Maybe you're just not bored enough to participate?

>trans woman
I live under a rock and have no idea what that shit means. Is that woman in a man's body?

What sex acts do you perform with your alleged girlfriend?

Did you go trans just to get a girlfriend?

>lesbian trans

LMAOOOOO

The terminology I would use would be that I was assigned male at birth. I don't reaaaaaally buy the whole 'woman trapped in a man's body' narrative but yeah, more or less.

She was one of the first people I came out to actually, and that was before we started dating.

Wait, are we talking to that chris chan fellow?

Why didn't you describe the sex acts from the previous question?

Who would win Wolverine with Green Lantern's Ring or the Hulk with Superman's Heat Vision?

Wolverine

No, I'm an entirety different person.

Mostly mutual masturbation, sometimes PIV, sometimes involving a strapon or vibrator. Occasionally kinky.

Shit I'm not sure about comic book hero power levels but I think Wolverine? Unless Superman's heat vision can melt adamantium. Rings are pretty OP afaik

Bump if anyone else is curious