Controversial records

Will these athletics records from 80s/90s ever be broken/removed?
I'm suprised that the records set by the East Germans are still official

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Djposi730WA
youtube.com/watch?v=WDmZKzC1YXs
alltime-athletics.com/women.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those legs look pumped up.

I bet it's pretty well permanently fucked. If the IOC or IAAF ever tries to rescind those obviously-doped records set in the 80s, there'll be an outcry of support for those "champions" who "earned their place in history" and it'll get shot down.

I truly feel sorry for female track stars, especially the middle distances. It's literally just impossible for them to earn world records.

just tell me that she doesn't look roided youtube.com/watch?v=Djposi730WA

If someone were to go 80s steroids and just try to beat the record unofficially, could they? Like take a 4th place finisher and just drug him to all hell and just have him unofficially squash the records. I mean, of course the current Olympic athletes are doping but not to the same levels. Put the run up on YouTube and have professional timing and what not set up and stir some shit.

The record will not be recognized, you have to get the record in an official tournament that's world class level.

Underrated post

I like this idea tb h fåm

Do you not read so good?

Anyone care to explain? What records? 800 - 1500m or something?

Would like to kearn what these records are as well

some women's records. notice prevalence of soviet and east germany. notorious dopers.

>east germany
?

I guess Hitler at least unified it

Set up your own tournament

Who will want to watch usain bolt as the """""""fastest man""""""" if some openly doping cunt smashes his record?

Like in powerlifting they have the drug tested divisions and the no questions asked divisions

Are any of those records still records? Op claimed their are records from the 80s that haven't been broken

you're fucking joking right?

these are all current records. some men's records are 80s too.

The Chinese female distance running from the 90s are also super suspicious. Out of nowhere numerous excellent athletes and records and now quiet for several decades

All of them except the 100m hurdles

Kenni Harrison broke that record 3 weeks ago but she's not on the team here in Rio because she had a bad race at the trials and the USATF is too stupid to change our qualification system so we can send the best possible team to the Olympics

So did US women's gymnastics but you ain't saying nothing about that huh?

East Germany is weird but nobody bats an eye at North America

related, a 17 year old world record was beaten yesterday, awaiting ratification.

the womens marathon world record
2:15:25

I don't think it's ever going to be beaten

doping isn't real, you dopes

lmao

Our PDA's are two steps ahead of whats going to get banned next. Their always something new that provides more oxygen to the blood, quicker recovery etcs. So yes were doping but not on anything on the current ban list

There are babies being born RIGHT NOW with gene editing being done. Combine that with the drugs we will have in 20 years and I guarantee all of these records will be broken in the next 30 years.

how many world records per capita do usa have now?

Yeah it would actually fuck over Usain so hard if someone were to beat him even if the person was admittedly doped up. Every time Usain's bolt WR was mentioned someone would interject and say "Yeah but technically ________ is the fastest man in the world. Here, let me show you the video." Pic related is their face when they say that.

Please fucking stop posting

That's a chick?

You could also pan the camera away while they jump on a bike.

was f.g. joyner doped? It never went clear

Flo-Jo that sexy little tiger

doping is also known florencing

Another record that still stand today (47.60 sec) youtube.com/watch?v=WDmZKzC1YXs
I can bet you that in the 400m final no more than 3-4 girls will run below 50 seconds

Didn't they basically push a big reset button on all weightlifting records because of all the ridiculous numbers the soviets set in the 90s?

changed weight classes to wipe out earlier records

doping should be allowed.

lets just see how far can the human body go before getting destroyed.

push it far past the limits

literally roided herself to death

>american education
>inb4"I was pretending"

It's actually 42.8, if you time it yourself.

Link?

i wouldn't base the final score by the on-screen clock

>tfw all these sore-assed losers/doping accusations because some countries professional athletes are unable to perform on a stage like the Olympics

must be really great to work your ass off to get on a national team only for some middle-American dipshit slackjaw who last played sports in gradeschool to accuse you of doping.

alltime-athletics.com/women.htm

you can look on here and see that for a lot of these records that no one has come close in the past 10 years

richest nation that can get the best stuff wins lol

thanks for this site, ameribro

The drugs might advance but so will the detection. Events like women's shot put when the East Germans were on steroids for it can't be beaten until injecting what you want is allowed

I'm surprised a person hasn't done it as some manner of making a political statement or simply as an experiment.

just fucking neck yourself already

who is that thicc qt?

It would be fun for the sake of science to test the limits of the human body on drugs.