Find girl

>find girl
>ridiculously good looking
>smart
>funny
>bigger gamer than I am

You know how this goes. Can I get a feels thread, Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5swOObHrKos&index=47&list=PLQZirZPMm33U1OraOOp0kTeUVd3ilgYv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck her user too many girls out there to be hung up on one

But how do I not get hung up on the perfect one?

Stop tellin yourself that she's the perfect one

clearly isn't the perfect one if she's still hung up on some other guy. if she was really into you she would make a choice and not sand bag it.

beat her face until she's not perfect. OP

the perfect one starts off as a girl who wants to be with you, you epic retard.

how so many people miss this truly obvious point is a mystery of the fucking universe to me.

Trust me user, you will do way better without her.
She don't deserves you love, she only wanted some attention so she could feel better about herself on demand.

I know that feel bro, hung up as well, but you know there's other "perfect" ones out there
Just give it time

Not OP.

It's such a long story, I don't even know what to make of the situation yet, but I miss her so much Sup Forumsros.

I hate this feeling. I've never felt like this before.

sit down drink some tea my dude what happened

your pain will dissolve when you realize the concept of true love is a myth, and that what this amounted to was an infatuation with someone who shared similar interests to you while also fitting what you've learned is attractive. there was nothing spectacular about either of you, and there are better people of greater value than you suffering in greater measure but it doesn't matter be cause you and everyone are nothing.

Tell us the story, user. I'm getting a bowl loaded right now

FUCking kek

i lost

>and not sand bag it.

Omfg stop being a whiney little bitch and fucking do something about your problems instead of crying like a little Faggot in the interwebs. Jesus fucking Christ you faggots fucking kill me with these threads. Seriously. Stop being pussies. Be fucking men for a goddamned change.

It's a long complicated frustrating story don't judge me.

Met her 3 years ago, we quickly became super close friends. That friendship naturally progressed into romance, but that didn't last long because I ended up moving across the planet, so we decided to break up and stay in contact as friends.

But we kept growing closer and we ended up falling in love with each other. We confessed our feelings and decided that because of the distance we weren't gonna get into a full relationship just yet. Not until we could meet up and person and discuss us and our future together. She was gonna visit in the summer. We were saving our virginities for each other too.

But until she visited, we agreed that we weren't together yet, and we could see other people. The rules were no sex and we had to keep each other informed. We abided by these rules and didn't have any issues.

Until I kissed an ex at a party a month ago and she flipped out. I didn't expect it but she hates me now. I fought for a month to try and save us but that probably did more harm than good because I failed to give her space like an idiot. She's blocked me on everything now and turns out she's seeing someone new now. It's only been a month.

I don't know what to do. I miss her so much.

We were formed from friendship too, so I value her as a person beyond the romantic shit. I hate that she hates me. I didn't break any rules but I hate myself for kissing that ex and I blame myself every day whether that's right or wrong. Like I said, I don't know what to think of the situation yet. All I know is I'm broken and I cry myself to sleep like a bitch every night.

seems like you fucked yourself user, not much to do other than move on tbh

I know but it sucks.

I never wanted to hurt her.

Never give full disclosure

>perfect
Fuck her for 6 months and tell me how perf ft she is

know your feel, but best thing to do is let her go my dude, find someone else

Be nice to her, then cut her off. Run into her somewhere by "Accident" in a month or so and things will change. It always does.

What do you mean?

>bitches about seeing whiney faggots on unrelated threads
>bitches about seeing whiney faggots on a feels thread

lol ur not too smart are u

Right now I don't want anyone else.

Had the same story this year.
"Perfect" girl and I are really close, she has bf that treats her like shit but she still loves him
Opened up to her, tells me she's not ready to leave her bf and that she wanted me to stay in her life because I treated her so well (politely told her to fuck off)

So yeah OP sorry to tell you this but the same will happen to you if you stay around her like this. If you wanna be with this girl, it's either you or the other guy.
If she chooses you, boom you're in
If not, leave and she'll maybe realize how well you treated her and how much she needs you

>pic related
Some user answer to my thread

don't get hung up on her, always look. always search.

You never tell them everything. It wasn't kissing the ex that fucked you up it was telling gamer girl about it. However it's likely she was just looking for a reason. Don't beat yourself up, consider it lesson learned and go get laid

OP this particular girl is dangerous.
She keeps you around as a second option, keeping you guessing whether she has feelings for you and making sure your feelings for her don't die in case the other guy breaks up she can run to you.
One of the most toxic kind, steer clear man.

We promised we'd tell each other.

This wasn't the first time. As I said, we were allowed to do this until we met up in person and discussed getting into a relationship in the near future.

I don't think she was looking for a reason. I mean she was planning on flying across the planet to see me.

You are so naive

Ah the War Machine offensive.

Explain.

Anything else happen with "perfect" girl? Or did she actually fuck off for good when you told her to?

You got pics man

Promises like that can never work. Another thing is that unless she had purchased the ticket to see you then you have nothing but her word that she was coming to see you. You're better off without her man

This story is almost exactly my situation with gamer girl. Appreciate the insight, man.

I guess, but she was the one who was pushing it the most. I do believe it was real.

It's frustrating though. I'm not a relationship person. I'm not a feelings person. I would only go for something if I believed in it. There was an ocean between us but I believed in it like I've never believed in anything before. So this is tough.

Seriously man, get laid by something better and you'll feel better

feels the same man

I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

I'll probably break down crying mid stroke.

a song for those who've lost someone,

youtube.com/watch?v=5swOObHrKos&index=47&list=PLQZirZPMm33U1OraOOp0kTeUVd3ilgYv8

you know she didn't write the second half of that text herself, right?

Thats why you don't do such things via text message. You get fucked with, moron.

Told her right after last day of Uni (was early June) and didn't talk to her since
I'm back to Uni tomorrow though so we'll see

I don't really care, I expect her to come to me and whine but I'll stick to my line

So my best friend is in love with this girl for years. Like literally will not give any other girl the time of the day because he is obsessed. But she has never shown any interest in him. So he is just wasting his time thinking about her. And they haven't talked to eachother in a long time. Well I've been pretty good friends with her for a couple years and lost contact as well. But recently I messaged her just to see how she was doing. That weekend we talked on the phone and we really hit it off again. I live across the country now so I can't really ask her if she wants to hang out. But we start talking literally ever day. She starts telling me how much she really likes me and shit and I tell her I like her a lot too. We keep this up for a couple of months and she starts saying how she sees a future in me. Blah blah blah, can't wait for me to come home and visit so we can be with eachother. Well it's about a month before I come home and she tells me that my best friend asked to hang out with her. She asks me first if it's okay cause she respects how I feel. I allow it cause like I said she's never been interested in him and doesn't know about his feelings either.

If you go out with this girl, you'll lose a friend
And as she'll dump you because you're a cunt, you'll lose the grill

Grats

They go out to eat and hang out. Nothing happens. She says if I don't want them to hang out then all I have to do is just say so. I'm cool with it cause I trust her. Fast forward to two weeks before I come home and she tells me that he texted her confessing his love for her. This is what he sent her.

I'd rather not share the whole story but tonight was seriously fucked.

>Love girl 3 years
>She lies, cheats, has drinking problem.
>Actually don't care because I myself am fucked. Cheated on her too when I found out. Drug addiction for years.
>After losing everything I try to show her my love.
>Grill not interested anymore? On/off like crazy, destroys me mentally.
>Tonight calls cops on me based on lies.
>Watch her scream and cry while I'm sitting in cop car. Wants to talk to me so badly but she's held back.
>You're free to go sir.
>It's over.

similar story here:

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

two days ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

her birthday is in about 2 weeks
we're on no texting right now
since i am that guy she chose to get her out, should i send her a birthday card?

So I'm pissed. And she says she feels bad cause she doesn't want to ruin the friendship between us. I tell her not to worry about it. I really like her and I don't want this to ruin the chance we have to be together. We argue but she agrees to give it a shot. I finally come home. First night I'm back she comes over and we have amazing sex for like two hours. We fall asleep together naked and just have an amazing night. Couldn't have went better.

that pic is literally what i am thinking about a similar girl
holy fuck

The next day she's kinda weird about it. I know she likes me a lot. But there something bothering me. So I ask. She says she just feels bad that she's with me when my best friend is in love with her. And that it's not right cause she doesn't want to ruin the friendship. I try to just get her to forget about that but that's literally all she talks about for the next two weeks. She finally says that maybe we shouldn't be together cause it's not right what we're doing. I really like this girl. I trust her so much and I've never felt this way about anybody else. But you know that old saying. If you love something, let it go. And maybe it will come back.

He's not the bad person in this story, you are. Friends don't date their friend's crushes especially without taking to them first. You're a terrible friend.

Dude who the fuck cares you're like 19 and this bitch doesn't want a pussy. If it was really so amazing just go fuck her again and make her remember.

This sounds like pretty terrible advice.

If a girl is this mixed up and can't choose you over another user you need to walk away. It's as simple as that.

Doubling down and 'being there for her' sounds really nice and all - but you can't be the only one making that step whilst she's still with someone else.

Sounds like you did the right thing by stepping away though.

You need to do the same thing.

>You need to do the same thing.
meaning, be that guy? show her the way?
eventhough she told me she needed some time off to think about what she wants?
a birthday card would be something subtle, yet emotional enough right?

>ridiculously good looking
>bigger gamer than I am

are you fucking retarded OP?

fucking red lights, you tool

You pretty much said it, she chose to get you out respect her decision (at least for now)

The occasion to fight for her will show up later

This dudes about to walk off a cliff and you guys are talking to this fool?

so play the waiting game and probably end up her telling me, once again, that she can't leave him because of dumb reasons?
cause that's what i'm thinking is going to happen

hey couch!

reiß dich zusammen alter, kek

I'd have a serious talk with your friend.

Tell him that it's not cool to say that to another guy's girlfriend and that he needs to chill out or fuck off.

You can't be friends with him if he's lusting after your girlfriend openly - and I can't imagine staying friends with someone after they've fucked up my relationship.

Don't make life too complicated for yourself. You don't want people in your life who can't man up and act like reasonable human beings.

Same goes for her.

I'll make a long story short. She ends up going to a concert with him. Tells me it's nothing. Hangs out with him more while I'm gone and can do nothing about it. Ends up dating him. I'm just like "wtf, you broke up with me cause you didn't want to ruin a friendship but that's exactly what you're doing now with him" lose my best friend. Lose all mutual friends. Don't know how this happened. Should I tell him what he doesn't know? Or just let him be happy...

KEK

Well the thing is he doesn't know about my history with her. I didn't want to tell him cause I didn't want to seem like a dick. But now he's with her and doesn't know the full story of who he's with.

No. If she doesn't want to be with you then you need to step away.

Christ, you should be out there enjoying yourself and meeting people who want to spend time with you.

As someone who waited 8 fucking years before ending a relationship that wasn't working - I promise you that any relationship that complicated is not on stable enough ground to ever make it too far.

the only choice you have is when you want to let go

Telling him would be more entertaining, at least to me, but it's also painful and truly the end.

Keeping it to yourself makes you noble I guess, but you won't have any reward in the short term. Long term you could benefit immensely by actually being the better man.

ah, well i am enjoying life to its fullest, on my own
her decision isn't going to influence me at all
it would be nice if i was together with that girl yes, but on the other hand i don't want to be with someone who broke up for someone with someone else

About the advice, at that time I didn't tell the girl that I was interested. I was kinda down because at my birthday party I had multiple occasions to kiss her and didn't do shit.
So I was looking for motivation, and that guy boosted the shit outta me

I could definitely be the better man. But who am I trying to impress at this point. Nobody knows except me and her. And she really fucked with my head. I can't see myself ever wanting to be with her again even if they do break up. It just doesn't work out. But at the same time I really want him to be happy. He's literally obsessed with her and I would destroy him if I told him.

Okay - knowing it all - I'd stay the fuck away from both of them.

She is a bitch. There's no way of getting over that. What she just did is the number one sign that all she's doing is looking for attention and she doesn't care about hurting your feelings or your friendship.

Forget her.

If your friend seriously doesn't know about you being with her - then just leave it. maybe tell her after it inevitably crashes and burns that you had dated for a while - but hadn't wanted to tell him as you didn't want to fuck up his relationship and hurt your friendship.

If he starts whining and wailing - push him out of your life too.

It sounds harsh - but if he can't see why you thought that was for the best - then it's just going to be too awkward.

Life sucks sometimes,

You sound like you're actually decent. I think it's clear you want everyone to be ok or happy. Sounds like you're happy, you got to fuck a hot girl. Just move on. Good job dude.

Well she's not worth it then
If you know that she'll want to stay with him, why even bother ? Move on buddy.

You have to accept one thing : sometimes you have to let go

>has casual sex
>talks like a retarded 15yo girl
she's a 2/10 at best.

because out of fear, that's all
she wants me, she openly admitted that
but would probably not get over the fact that she broke up with her ex, again.
also first paragraph sounds exactly like my situation

marriage material

>marriage material
Probably not for long if she's a casual slut.

>mfw women are always like this

Oh you bastard. Great story, well written so it's easy and good to read, then you put "have went" on the end. Bad English fucks up the readability of your story. Lost me. Fuck off

>feels thread

Wife miscarried on Sunday. Would have been 9 weeks today. Feelsbadman.

shit man
be there for her now

>he wants children
you're a fucking idiot.

Lucky I've got a really understanding boss. Given the week off work. Good cunt.

>Neckbeard virgin

oh jee, a girl gamer! totally rare...

people thing girl gamers are rare ´-´ girls dont play with little dolls forever.

how the fuck did i miss the k and write "thing" instead of "think"

We're both in the same situation Sup Forumsro
>pic related

As me, you've done everything you had to : the girl wants you, you told her what you wanted from her (and trust me she knows it) plus you didn't hurt her or shit
Now it's ALL on the girl's side, SHE has to decide

well, thing is
she knows exactly why she is not jumping over her own shadow
yet will probably resort to staying where she is
with a childish, immature guy who is obviously not giving her what she wants/needs

>she knows exactly why she isn't out of her own shadow
>doesn't do shit
Then again, why would you want to be with such a girl ? Why don't you want to move on ?