Sup Forums. how do i get rid of my acne problem?

Sup Forums. how do i get rid of my acne problem?

go easy on me.

Other urls found in this thread:

acneadviceformen.com/index.php/2015/09/24/keto-diet-for-acne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

holy shit kill yourself

Fire

what did dr google say?

Brillo pads. A shit ton of brillo pads.

Lose that faggot piercing.

Little meth'l take right off

bahahahhahhahahah
stop eating shit op

Quit scratching them open and not emptying them faggot, grow some balls.

Go see a dermatologist and get some Roaccutaine.

You can thank me later.

flay your face

I think acne has a human problem

drop sulphuric acid on it

Look to the Asians. Do asian skin cleanse regimen - specifically Korean. Before that tho seek dermatologist - perhaps medication or hormonal?

apply medicine.

roaccutane

you look like you just got facefucked by a cactus

You need an euric acid base, suspended in a vehicle containing aloe

stop using bacon as a pillow

Stop eating junk food eat loads of fruit and vegetables, Warm towel and water each morning start using clearsil!

Accutane and take out that fucking eyebrow piercing.

Kek

soooooooo much bleach to the skin

you fucking need to see a doctor.

honestly.

Normal treatment won't work here and if you won't start taking care of your skin properly from now on, this could mean LESS washing but with special sopas etc, you will have ugly scars for the rest of your life.

Easy, stop touching your face with your greasy fucking fingers you FUCK.

>Get medical research - 95% of skin problems are from shit hormones. Either your estrogen or testosterone is low or something else is off charts. Use medicine/roids/other things to correct that. Fighting acne on your skin is fighting the effects, not the cause.
>Try to get black market Accutane.
>Exercise a shitton and live healthily and see if your immune system can fight it. One of my friends had TERRIBLe acne o his cheeks (like imagine all you have on your face concentrated on cheeks and got rid of that simply by being more healthy, having strict daily regime. Left him with some punctured face, but still better than puss-filled pimples.
>depending on how old you are - wait till your puberty/late puberty is over.

Holy fuck. That shit will go away when you get a few years older.

Harris?

My face was never even close to that bad, but I still found that nothing fucking helped. You can eat a ton of fruit and vegetables, wash your face 10 times a day, take pills or topical medication. None of it helped me. The only thing you can really do to clear up that acne is kill yourself.
>mfw I'm dead now

Woof...alright here's what I can offer.

Wash your face TWO times a day. I swear to fuck if you constantly wash your face, you're making it worse. Morning and Night, that's it.

All those expensive oil preventing wipes don't do shit. Just no, dude.

DON'T pick at your damn face. My wife has acne (Not bad, but she's still in her early 20's). She picks, and it scars. With your magnitude, if you pick at them, 10 years down the line you're gonna have a shit ton of scars. Acne might finally clear but you'll look like a shitty human dalmatian.

With that type of acne, see a dermatologist, or several. You have "thin skin" which is susceptible to damage and shit getting stuck in your pores. There's creams for that or something, I dunno.

only dress in clothes with all over pizza print to minimize the contrast to your face.

tca acid

start a csgo lotto website

this

it diverts attention away from his acne

I feel for you user,my skin used to look similar to this. It might go away on its own eventually, but because of how severe it is,it could be a food intolerance (lactose or soy are big ones),so maybe cut out both of those for a while and see if there's any difference,or go get an allergy test if you can afford one. Other than that,don't use anything harsh on your skin (stripping all the oils away from your face will cause overproduction to compensate and give you more acne). Try acne washes/topical treatments for sensitive skin,and if all else fails,get some acne meds

Wash your face everyday and stop rubbing your face with your hands. Lay of oilly, greasy foods. My skin was was worse but has cleared up entirely due to me doing this.

Change your pillow cover weekly. It sounds stupid, but it worked for me.

First of all you go to a doctor you have scabies

Stop taking hot showers that strip all the oil out of your skin. Just take lukewarm ones.

i have kinda the same problem i take these against it, you gotta go to the doctor to get them though

Just go and see a dermatologist, he'll help you but it'd probably take a lot of time(from 3 months to a year) to completely heal your skin. Dont even try to fix it by yourself, it's just a waste of time. And dont worry too much many people have the same problem

Fire

Vitamin A solves it, if you don't like taking vitamins, just eat beef or lamb liver once or twice a week u til it clears up.

you need excersise, bleieve me, try a couple of weeks of sweating like hell then inmediatly tanking a bath and youll see the diference

If dubs get a credit card and scrape your face.

Also
>Hurr if I get a piercing maybe people won't notice my face
Clearly it didn't work.

roll

WINRAR

WIN

Do et fgt

Winner

Okay op, honest help
get a vitamin a cure, it helped me too, shit does wonders but may take like 2 months of a pill everyday in the morning and your lips are going fully dry.

Get the card ready faggot.

Squeegee

Seriously though clean your face with skin care products

>shower often and especially before you go to bed
>wash your bedsheets, pillowcovers, towels etc. often
>eat healthy, which i am 100% certain of you don't
>stop smoking/drinking/any other drug
>if not gone go to doctor

Also take that fucking faggot piercing out

Fuck your fucked. Kill yourself. Loose some fuckin weight and shave the skin off your face

The only shit which works

Isotretinoin ... ask your doc

Eat a ketogenic diet.

Stop feeding your bacteria glucose.

acneadviceformen.com/index.php/2015/09/24/keto-diet-for-acne/

daily in this case

Too bad, you could look like Ben Affleck if not for your shitty skin.

There's Gota be some form of laser surgery nowadays to treat acne

Use that fucked up antibiotic for 1 year. this

Isotretinoin worked for me, it can have a side effect of a little bit of depression which I didn't have. I did have major nose bleeds though so youll need to try different doses and itll take a while. Getting your nose quarterised is recommended.

step 1: get lemon
step 2: cut it open
step 3:put the lemon away
step 4: grab a noose and kill yourself

OP i don't know if this is really you or not, but jesus man, go to a dermatologist. acne is a problem that can be solved, but you're past the level of home remedies and minor anti-bacterial medication.