People always talk so badly about millennials and about gen z...

People always talk so badly about millennials and about gen z, so i must ask can someone name anything GOOD about these gens?

Their shittiness may be the catalyst for humanity to finally wipe itself out. I'd give them props for that.

I'm a millennial and I hate my generation.

the female millenials wear almost no clothes in public. Thats a HUGE plus in my book.

sorry OP. there's nothing I can think of.

Where are you? I want to go there.

I mean, they will all die at some point, major plus there.

this and put out more than other gens

germany. you should see the shorts they are wearing here. They barely desever to be called "shorts". Should be called "nots"

Says you, baby boomers put out like nothing Ive ever seen

it's pretty ironic that they do it in the name of feminism most of the time. will the gen after z be completely naked?

the little bitches im talking about sure as fuck arent feminists mate. nah-ah. they are little attentions whores and i do love it.

i think the problem with millennials is no (devasting) war to harden them up

if not feminism then what do you think caused this?

I think you're on to something

Yoga Pants, that is all.

92 here, dunno if I count.

Actually have a grasp of technology and its progression over time.

Instead of deciding to buy a laptop/iPhone then making our kids teach us how to us it.

Understand how the internet works.

Our sexual freedom is at an all time peak, you're literally free to fuck whatever and nobody can judge you

fuck if i know. its probably all the sex and shit in tv and everywhere else in our lives. Makes them think they need to be even sexier then girl X or Y, which makes them try hard to be exactly that.

Have you seen the south park episode with that shop....the shop that sold loads of "little whore" shit? guess that paints a picture

>Our sexual freedom is at an all time peak, you're literally free to fuck whatever and nobody can judge you

being this retarded.

>elaborate

people killing themselves because of leaked sextape is at an all time high

The most tech-savy and well-educated (believe it or not...) of any generation ever. And a bucket load of old-people-debt to live with.

>nots
>german banter

>well-educated (believe it or not...)

try passing a test from the same class than yours but from 15 years

Great point mate

Consider me ruined

ill stop trying. you got me :(

The good news is that people who talk shit about Millenials are almost always misinformed. Next time you have to listen to a Boomer or X'er complain about MIllenials being spoiled or entitled, just smile and say "okay" without actually agreeing with or engaging them. It drives them crazy.

>Millennial detected
also checkd

What gave it away? Was it the fact that a majority of this site's users are Millennials?

Go to any college campus and you'll find girls barely wearing shit to clubs or bars. Or at least wearing crop tops and booty shorts

>majority of this site's users are Millennials

And there we have one of the reasons people hate those fucktards. "Im a millenial, therefore the rest of this site has to be used primarily by millennials"

G
T
F
O

K
I
D

Nah it's just the metrics
No i won't explain it to you gramps

underage mods

And another one, ladies and gentlemen.

>Its the XYZ bs reason