Any ausplebs watching the ABC right now...

Any ausplebs watching the ABC right now? This might be more Sup Forums related but they are simulcasting Max Richter's Sleep live from the Sydney Opera House. All 8 hours of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3YyZlpxrok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching rage when you come home dazed and confused at 5am

Pure kino

>be kid
>friday night
>get the longest vhs tape you can find
>set the vcr for what time the guide says rage starts
>watch music videos every afternoon after school all next week with 10 minutes of parliment question time or an unknown british show at the start

I've just tuned in.
When is it going to get interesting?

Cleverman was great.

I think it's going to be chill out and ambient stuff all the way through. Hopefully the blonde soprano lady comes back.

It's making me depressed not sleepy.

I quite like it. It's raining here so I've got the sound of rain on a tin roof complementing this mournful piano & strings aria thats going on. Wondering if the camera crew and director are going to be able to keep on with the slow pans and a fades in and out of closeups all night though.

Heh just noticed all the beds set up in front of the stage for people to rest on.

pee break

>Watching the CuckBC

At least it isn't as bad as the BBC but it's still pretty shite desu

>start getting drowsy
>it suddenly cuts to him yabbering on

It is a bit shite, but every now and then they'll let something good slip though. Blokes like Micallef and Rob Sitch can put together a decent show. Laurence Mooney's panel show on ABC2 is the only Australian panel show worth watching, although the bar is pretty low.

They've done that twice so far.

oh good the singer is back

>be like 1999
>dad calls out from bed 'that slipknot band is on rage'
>instantly grab first longfag tape i see

Those were the days. Now i can just get that stuff in the highest quality with no effort. My friends would beg me for that tape...

to clarify, they were guest programming, so like 3-4 hours or their favourite music videos then like an hour of their own. There was no real other way to get that stuff back then.

hours of their*

you're an Aussie? what do people think about that show Cleverman basically portraying aboriginal people as superheroes ahahahha

Beautiful voice.

Finding out there was a top notch guest programmer on saturday night Rage was like an early christmass.

Saw the ad, haven't watched the show.

i recorded it just didn't get round to watching it
was it good?
i saw ABC's The Code last year/the year before and it was shithouse as was SBS's The Principal last year.

I started the first ep and the baddie started talking about walls and more trump-like stuff and I turned it off.

Don't worry mang, first ep of Secret City airs on foxtel this sunday. Even if it turns out to suck shit at least we'll get to see some Ana Torv back on screen.

Oooh shit I forgot Foxtel was doing that I only remembered their Debicki/Tasmania show

something i saw on rage a few months back, blew me out a bit lads...

youtube.com/watch?v=F3YyZlpxrok

Fuck me dead that violin riff was tight.

>Debicki/Tasmania show
It should be out soon too. Have seen some ads for it. Debicki looks good.

The only good thing that i ever saw on there was The Chaser's War on Everything

At their peak they were great. They fell off hard though.

Blonde singer lady is back again.

this is pretty chill t.b.h. family

Oh wow, there are actually people sleeping there

It really is. I'm a little bit impressed. The cameraman shooting exteriors of the harbour has got a half decent eye too.

Yeah, people have been coming and going from them all night.

Thunderbirds on GO in 10 minutes!!!

>thunderbirds are go on GO

Goddam the outro just keeps going and going.

And we're done. Bravo Max Richter. Bravo blonde singing lady. Bravo the machines in the string quintet. Bravo the crew.