Crazy ex thread...

Crazy ex thread? My cunt of an exboyfriend lurks literally every one of my friend's facebook pages to find any post about me or including me. pic unrelated obviously

How do you know this?

He comments on all of them, and messages them asking them to take the original post down.

Post tits. You know the rules.

Either post tits or fuck off cause we don't wanna hear about some faggot's relationship problems

tits or gtfo

Pls post tits so we can help you

Fuck I'd like to help you so much
If only you posted tits

I'M GAY

Well kill yourself

Post boipucci then

see, that's the thing about modern relationships.
the old way of thinking makes people fall in love, the new way of thinking makes people feel trapped, so they hop from mate to mate "trying to find a suitable mate" seeing wich fuck feels better. so "lesser" males that hang on to the old way of thinking get weeded out in the modern dating game. this is why we have women going from dick to dick trying to find the biggest dick they can hop on, we have beta males overbetafying due to new social norms, subconsciously turning gay/into traps/pedophiles.
hate to sound like a broken record but, Thanks feminism, you maed a thing.

Checked into this thread just to reply to this fuck head. Not only did you make an assumption, not only did you fire off with your little websites silly rules, but you did so wrong and in using samefag terminology still stated a fact. I'd say you are an Anthony Jeselnik tier comedy genius but I know for a fact you are just a retard savant. I bet your life is string of you Kramer-ing into rooms and getting a laugh just because you were on time in the right shirt or some shit

Checked into this thread just to reply to this fuck head. Not only did you make an assumption, not only did you fire off with your little websites silly rules, but you did so wrong and in using samefag terminology still stated a fact. I'd say you are an Anthony Jeselnik tier comedy genius but I know for a fact you are just a retard savant. I bet your life is string of you Kramer-ing into rooms and getting a laugh just because you were on time in the right shirt or some shit.

OP, you have the enviable position of being legally able to beat the shit out of a lover without it being violence against women or a hate crime. I suggest you realize being means you are a grown man and you can go knock the shit (no pun intended) out of him, only to show police evidence that he's the one that won't leave you alone. Just get a good alibi.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

This is why I should stay on diy

why hasn't this bitch ass thread 404'd yet?

That image is better be fake. Jesus, what is wrong with the world nowadays.

fuck off nigger, let this thread 404
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

fuck, see what you made me do?

What?