Why don't white people eat rice and beans? Everyone else does. Asians have rice and tofu, Indians have rice and lentils...

Why don't white people eat rice and beans? Everyone else does. Asians have rice and tofu, Indians have rice and lentils, Africans have rice and peanuts, and Latin Americans of course have rice and beans. Why not white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:/page/9/
bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3228/chilli-con-carne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We do
Oh wait,you said white people
Sorry

Because rice grows like horse shit in Europe. Plenty of bean and lentil dishes though, only with proper white man's potato.

European civilization is based on wheat not rice

>Latin Americans of course have rice and beans
I think only Brazilians eat rice and beans, the rest only eat beans.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

They have a fetish for "ethnic" foods, and eschew the food of their rib and burger-eating countrymen outside the major cities. They consider it the food of racist, oppressors, and bigots.

Every American aged 20-35 in a major urban area, can be considered a progressive. Where they are found, they must be seized by the hairs of their beards, and facially disfigured or castrated.

we do though
mexican rice with charro beans is top tier combination

Wrong, is pretty common here but those are usually sides for something else

fuck off back to stormfront or whatever shithole you came from.

We eat rice, and we eat bean.
Just not on the same serving
>rice grows like horse shit in Europe
grows pretty well in Lombardy

They eat their moms and sisters pusies lmak

I am a Person of Color. As a dirty white male, you are expected to address me in appropriately deferential terms with your cock tucked between your legs, as commanded by your progressive masters.

You fucking, white American progressive

Guess I was wrong then. I remember a mexican tourist once asking me why we eat rice and beans instead of beans plus even more beans like mexicans do.

rice and beans isn't that traditional here either but we eat it these days. most Europeans and Americans I've come across eat it too, it's a great combination

I do you dumb fucking nigger

Rice doesn't grow here.

Potatoes are amerindian
Latin Americans always use potatoes especially with chicken

neither do fucking bananas, but you eat them anyway

He's been doing this for half a year:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:/page/9/

Nigger, my grandma makes red beans and rice every sunday.

Lentils are, aren't they?

No, you don't. I go to the supermarket and there is no REAL RICE, only risotto rice. GEt your facts straight.

So what? Our cuisine is based primarily on what we historically used to eat here, i.e. no rice.

After we cultivated them.

I'm allergic to beans senpai

Paella stronk
Fabada stronk
We eat rice and beans, but usually separate from each other.
> Why not white people?
White culture is more about drinking than eating, I believe that whites simply eat in order to survive. In the rest of the world, we consider food a very important part of culture and a social event.

>Beans plus more beans
Lol

Risotto rice is still rice, it's not like it's made from plastic

Risotto rice is still rice.

That's what he said, kek. I used to work in my brother's hostel when in school and I heard even more retarded things.

Not true, the whitest person i know eats rice pretty much all the time.
It depends on the person and what they base their alimentation on, like some eat lots of rice, some lots potatoes, some lots of pasta, some lots of bread. Personally it's pasta. It's much easier to cook and make nice and i mean don't really like rice i think it's the blandest of all those basic foods

yeah, I was more referring to the combination with rice which honestly is just great anyway

>there is no REAL RICE, only risotto rice

Im pretty sure only Chile and Argentina dont eat beans and rice.

Everyone from cuba to Colombia seem to love that shit.

that's so fucking dumb, shut up spain, btw you re white too

t. self-hating white and millennial progressive of the following type:

I've been fortunate to have Mexican cultural enrichment. Refried beans and rice is prettt good. There's also black beans and rice. Mexicans really nailed poverty food.

We eat it here, but mostly only in one dish, pic related.

Beans are usually used in soups.

The exception being when we eat Brazilian food, which is fairly common (shit's good, yo).

Lentils aren't very common, but I do find them delicious.

wow, that is what I call a copy and past pro.
Hi sudan.

Dal palak is one of the best dishes in the world, I eat it at least once a week.

I'm a pasty faced northerner. I usually make a chili con carne every couple of weeks. Does that count?

>chili con carne
Pimenta com bife não é arroz e feijão.

bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3228/chilli-con-carne Btw, how does this compare?

Its usually more common to brag about eating chilli when a mexcan goes abroad, what other retarde things you heard there? Did you host qts from all around the world?

That dish doesn't involve rice. Stop misappropriating my culture you shitlord.

see >70388759

I have it with rice you pillock.

never had it. Rice is the best part of rice and beans, though

>rice
this is disgusting. western nobles have bread instead!!! holy bread!!!

It's the secret behind our success. Eat bread and make sick civilisation gains.

And chili doesn't exist now?

rice OR beans for me, rice with bean is poor peoples dish.

Salty burger

Latin Americans are white though.
Also I eat rice and beans

I swear to fucking Christ if I hear another motherfucker eating chili with rice I'm going to be mildly irritated.

Most of the food you eat was probably poor people's dish some centuries ago, with the ironic exception of burgers

Rice and beans/lentils are very popular in Central America as well.

You triggered paco?

>what other retarde things you heard there?
Idk mate, so many, from gay americans asking the size of my dick to Englishmen arriving drunk and bothering the German guests with """"""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""" chants regarding WW2.
>Did you host qts from all around the world?
Plenty.

We eat beans with pasta

Mostly beans are used for breakfast, or dinner with Parisian bread (simply called pan francés) cheese (the white block) which comes in different varieties and chorizo or fried plantain , scrambled eggs or fried eggs and usually hot sauce too.

Rice is for steak/chicken/fish lunch with a side of chirmol or Russian salad, tortillas and fresh juice, cheese and avocado at times.

Going to be home for Easter so I'll stuff my face with these foods every day.

That explains the rampant gynecomastia.

poor people used beans as sustitute of meat, there are top dishes everywhere but nowadays you can just take better choices.

>chili with rice AND beans

shit, take this to /ck/ and watch that board burn.

That rice looks absolutely disgusting
t. rice expert

Casamiento is very good

Look like a dish that granny does when she wants to get rid of all shits in the fridge and pantry.

Yes, but they grow very well in northern Europe. Importing a staple food that you find in another part of the world is a smart thing to do, if it grows well in your region

It sort of is. It's siege-food.

We traditionally eat every part of the pig here because of sieges. We have dishes with their intestines (tripas à moda do porto), brains, tongues, ears (that feijoada), even their genitals were minced into sausages (chouriços and morcelas).

That one is delicious, though. Slightly spicy, full of protein and carbs, with the bean cooking water mixed with the meat fat soaking up the rice. 10/10 hangover food. 20/10 Olive-catching food when you can barely feel your hands from the cold.

Potatoes got domesticated in Peru 4000 BC, try again hans

I'm afraid you may be retarded user

*pinches your huge titties*

you must kneel

south american potatoes were bitter and were only used as animal food, in europe became what it is today.

What are you fuckheads on about? Chili with rice is fantastic. Especially when you overdo it on the hotness. The rice will take some off it.

It[s not the same, we don[t have rice and beans every meal and charro beans with rice is not a common thing unless you have some peculiar habits on your own home. Rice and beans is meant to provide a full protein/carb combo which we do through maize, rice and beans proper (as in moros y cristianos) it's only a stapple in Caribbean Mexico, having refried beans and mexican rice as a side is a different thing.

I eat rice all the time. I can get it from the shop.

>rice and beans
>not wheat and meat

Uh... they like wheat and they are not actually allergic to gluten like hipsters tend to think?

>having refried beans and mexican rice as a side is a different thing.
Not for people not used to them. rice as a side is normal here, but beans or both? its weird

Why do Portuguese think of beans as a carb instead of a protein? I saw another poster saying beans with toast/rice was pointless because it was carbs and carbs

Who gives a shit? I don't even know the difference.

No, the beans are definitely protein. The rice and bread you invariably eat with feijoada is the carbs I was mentioning.

What you said... Is it my uncultured English ways? Because 'Uncle Ben' taught me how Chilli con Carne was made?

kek

Is the all-Germans-love-potatoes thing true or a meme?

>Why don't white people eat rice and beans?

They do, they're called interns.

Every couple of weeks? Bit cultured aren't you? Please tell me you have a couple of slices of Warbys, buttered and pile on the rice at the end

>I have chips as well as when I have chilli and rice

Same, I have no clue what this thread is about

*black cocks

Yep we eat beans here quite alot

i HATE beans

I'd rather go hungry than eat beans