Sup Forums I'm fucked

Sup Forums I'm fucked.

>be poor college student
>get admitted to ER a few days ago for almost nothing
>$400 bill
>too autistic to tell parents

I'm fucked sideways and I'm freaking out. Pic unrelated, just wanted to vent

Just tell your parents you dumb fuck. Feel and accept the shame ahead of time to get it out of the way.

You're worried about $400?

Did you talk to the hospital at all? I'm sure they can work with you. You just need to let them know you are broke.

you could prob pay this bill off 25 dollars per month if you work with th hospital

Who cares?
What are they gonna do about it? Repo your liver?

this

you can literally ignore it for the rest of your life and it will go away in ~7-8 years

>went to ER for almost nothing
>fucked over 400 dollars

dude. sounds like you need to chill the fuck out. hospitals are cool with almost any way you want to pay them. you could tell them you want to pay in $10 payments and they'd laugh at you but probably allow it.

or let it sit there for 10-15 years and tell them they'll never get their money. they will probably drop it after that much time

Murica problems

Actually haven't thought of that, will do in the morning

Working is out of the question?

I know. it sucks. but hey! at least our cheeseburgers and cigarettes are still in the single digits

I'm spotting a link there....

whoa man we got a sherlock in the thread.

nations with free healthcare tend to tax at a higher rate those things that typically cause our health to deteriorate and send us to the hospital later in life.

Find cure for autism
Problem solved

Raise money in yo hood normal these days

And what is the actual problem here? I don't live in the USA and I don't need to pay shit for going to the doctor or having a surgery. Man I get myself checked if i have a cough for a few days. Go be sick somewhere else burgerdumpsters

Just tell your parents you fucked up. Most will willingly pay a grand just to hear that admittance from one of their kids.

I broke my thumb once and came out with a $70000.00ยข bill

there is no problem. I made an obvious joke and user thought he was connecting the dots.