Here's why I can't take racists, white nationalists...

Here's why I can't take racists, white nationalists, those who show immense pride in their "race" and nationality seriously:
I can't view you as anything more than children who due to insecurities and a lack of accomplishments cling onto this notion that their heirs to greatness. It is the ultimate example of an over inflated weak male ego. The reason these racists and race obsessed types hold their views is weakness, they aren't "white supermen" at all, rather insecure and weak and need a bigger-than-self way of escaping their reality, instead of confronting their own problems. Being proud of something one did not choose is silliness.

agreed

Thanks. Sorta hoping someone will try to rebuke this but I think striking at the core of why racists/nationalists hold onto their circlejerk instead of allowing them to mask themselves under the guise of their race/nationality/heritage hits deep.

Nope, it's not bait. Try refuting something.

You're going to have to engage me as an individual, you're exposed and can't utilize your ego tactics of masking yourself as a heir of greatness.

While I certainly think that knowing one's heritage is a big deal about knowing who you are as a person, yeah, I couldn't agree more with this statement.

Especially considering that "White" is so fucking vague that it stops mattering. Learn an actual nationality that you're descended from and be proud of that, white isn't one.

Like "Dutch Pride." That sounds way less threatening than "White "Pride," right? What with the wooden shoes and shit?

Nah. You're absolutely right. Especially here in the states.

You know what boggles my mind is that the deep hatred Adolf Hitler had for certain "Whites" is a fact of history, the statements he made against Slavs for instance (Russia is home to a huge Neo-Nazi movement), yet "Whites" rally around Hitler as some unifier of White people while in reality he was truly a Germanic-Supremacist, never a "White-Supremacist".

agreed, taking pride in ones skin colour is retarded

you know what isnt retarded though? taking pride in ones heritage, where one intends to continue the great traditions and preserve the long held values of the people of their nation. of course i hear that also counts as white supremacy these days.

yo all these internet fags super mad hahahah

Absolutely agreed on that point, especially considering how he even saw his allies as racial inferiors.

But there's a significant difference in having pride and a love for one's cultural background and actively seeing your entire race as in competition with others, which is straight-up fucking childish.

Being proud of one's skin color is a stupid thing as indeed you had no influence over that. Being proud of the achievements of your people and helping prolong their legacy however is not. Sadly most "anti-racists" don't understand such a thing and they think that preserving a good thing is something only ebil conservatives do.

well said sir

Racism is bad. But caring about your country and who's coming in and out of it and whether they're following the proper means of doing so is important.

>het gets so mad over not being white that he spider-man posts

It's over, honkey.

>not white

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

What about black nationalists? The uhuru movement and the black Israelites?

OP is either a troll, or a paid nwo worker. Trying to eliminate the white race by posting shot like this. It's okay to have black, Asian, Mexican ect pride. But not white pride? Ha gtfo what's white is right. Anything other is a unevolved piece of shit sorry excuse of a human. White power!

same shit, different name.

Something I've never understood is white supremacists with so many tattoos they literally look like a spic from a distance.

I can kind of agree, but the way I understand your post you keep mentioning white and male. That's the only flaw in this post I feel, I don't think anyone should consider themselves higher or lower depending on their race or nationality.
I think if there is anything to take pride in, it is your acomplishments.
I kind of don't see the point for the pride parade for the same reason, it's not like you really did anything, you are just gay. But maybe I am biased because im straight.

>paid nwo worker
It's always this shit when you can't possibly believe that someone has an opinion different then yours.

WEAK

And "Black Power" isn't as vague? There are Haitians, Jamaicans, South Africans, Liberians, Egyptians, Congolese, and most don't like getting mixed up with the others. Same thing with Hispanics and Asians. It's all essentially the same thing. There's nothing inherently wrong with being proud of your race or nation.

I don't inherently dislike people for showing pride in who they are, and where they came from. My ancestors were Scots, and settled in the Southern Appalachians (Eastern Tennessee and North Alabama). I find both Scottish and Appalachian culture fascinating, and I'm even proud of having a connection to it.
That's a far cry from me thinking that all other groups suck, and hating them. I find other cultures interesting and admirable too, especially tribal cultures. And I'm not going to pretend that Appalachians are the embodiment of human perfection either, because we certainly have some very negative aspects to us.

White (or black, or anyone else) supremacists don't give a fuck about their roots. That's just the rhetoric they use to sucker people in. With hate groups it's always bait and switch, and they mostly target kids and people who already feel alienated, because they are easier to manipulate and control. They don't want to celebrate who they are, because they loathe and hate who they are. They want to blame everyone else for it, and tear them down to their level. They are utter garbage.

i can only speak for myself, because i cant read the minds of people like you can. So here we go:
>I can't view you as anything more than children who due to insecurities and a lack of accomplishments cling onto this notion that their heirs to greatness.

I accept that fact. If you see millions of people as childish. insecure losers, then so be it. Who am i to tell you something about individual reasons and facts.

>It is the ultimate example of an over inflated weak male ego.

is it overinflated or weak? Dunno what your saying here, really.

>The reason these racists and race obsessed types hold their views is weakness, they aren't "white supermen" at all, rather insecure and weak and need a bigger-than-self way of escaping their reality, instead of confronting their own problems.

That might be true.

>Being proud of something one did not choose is silliness.

True.

Yet im not proud of where im born, i just want to see my children grow up in a peaceful and friendly environment. That makes me a racist in your guys' book, and i dont give a fuck.

The worst about you people is the fact that (same as the racists, actually) you only know black and white. There is nothing in between, and so the concerned father ends up in the same camp as the muslim lynching skinhead for you guys. I dont mind. I mean, it will destroy your movement, but i still dont mind.

That was going to be my question.

Wat?

The pride parade originally existed to create visibility for gay people. Homosexuality used to be something you just don't talk about, it was something shameful that you kept hidden. The success of the gay rights movement, I think, came entirely from this visibility, since it gave ordinary gay people the confidence to come out. This changed public perception of gay people from, whatever, some hidden malevolence, to just folks, and since most people are empathetic they weren't able to hang on to the prejudice.
At this point the pride parade is gay Mardi Gras, but what's wrong with that? I like normal Mardi Gras but I'm not Catholic.

So you agree that black people are children? I've never once heard a white man say I'm proud to be White. But I have heard black kids say they are proud to be black. Way to be a stupid nigger, op. Go steal a bike, pussy.

That opinion really is weak, like your arguments.

right wing nationalist here

I agree. White nationalist, neo-nazis ect are stupid niggers

Those who say "I'm proud to be *insert any race here* are children.

this

if all someone has is "muh race" it means they are an utter loser trying to seek community with the laziest thing they can find, and taking credit.

Op has cuckfirmed it. Op loves nigger and other subhuman dick in his ass. If you're a shitskin, kill yourself. If you're white, kill yourself.

It sounds like someone doesnt have any heratige to be proud of. Dont hate.

>muh heritage

lame excuse for wallowing around in self pity and shitposting about how much everyone else sucks but you.

And most "heritage" fags are just American mutts who pretend to be germans just for the "cool edgy" factor of claiming some kind of connection to the third reich (which you wouldnt even be allowed into anyway) and LARPing.

None of my rich successful friends are 'white nationalists', must be because they're doing something with their lives.

>Here's why I can't take racists, black nationalists, those who show immense pride in their "race" and nationality seriously:
>I can't view you as anything more than children who due to insecurities and a lack of accomplishments cling onto this notion that their heirs to greatness. It is the ultimate example of an over inflated weak black ego. The reason these racists and race obsessed types hold their views is weakness, they aren't "African kings and queens" at all, rather insecure and weak and need a bigger-than-self way of escaping their reality, instead of confronting their own problems. Being proud of something one did not choose is silliness.

The US don't have a history. All white black and Chinese motherfukers in here are immigrants that have no history other then the shit of invading the America's 300 years ago. Skin heads talk about heritage should go back to europe not the USA

Nicely said.

Why can't white people be proud of our fuckups throughout history and how far we've come? Really for me it's not about white pride or even superiority but about how we've done everything to the extreme, the good and the bad.

>It is the ultimate example of an over inflated weak male ego.

Dude, I live in the South and a lot of the women here are way more racist than the men.

Is it an ultimate example of an over inflated, weak female ego?

All ill say is theres alot worse out there than white pride guys, hate them.

What about successful people who hold these beliefs?

>racists, white nationalists, those who show immense pride in their "race" and nationality seriously

Take out the 'white' part and you just described millions of American niggers.

There are phenotypical differences between the races.

We are competing with the other races, it is evolution. This is where divergence in a species arises from.

Perhaps those people were smart enough to have an opinion but not shout it out at people?

You won't last long as a politician of any power if you can't restrain your inner bitch

>yeah, well there are bigger pieces of shit so you should stop bullying us :(

white pride faggots are internet tough guys who talk about massacring niggers and shit, but curl up in a ball and beg for mercy when the tables are turned. they also do a great job of being idiot clowns who embarrase everyone else on the right because they are a perfect target for the left to point and laugh at.

fucking kill yourself and remove your genes from the white race. Thats the best way you could serve us

The OP said that these opinions are caused by a lack of success, so nationalists have to cling to a flimsy identity to make up for their shortcomings and lack of success.

It doesn't make any sense, when successful people are just as prone to being stupid.

>Begins a conversation with I in the first three words

Spoiled millennial detected. Go back to your social studies class or whatever the fuck it is you kids do.

>OP makes not a single argument

We winnin
Also we could also launch attacks against every ideology for being supported by lesser individuals. Do you want to get into this?

Here's why i hate niggers and if thats brands me as racist then so be it.

Im tired of them butching and complaining about the hardships they face. There is no oppresive regime or mechanism in place to keep them "down". They are down because they make poor life choices. The black culture promotes single parents, lazziness, gangster lifestyle, doing drugs and occasionally violence. All of those are negative attributes. If you commit a crimal act when your young its going to impact your life. They make stupid decisuons bevause they have a lack of parenting and discipline. This is due to single parents who may he too young and immature to raise a chikd properly, or the mom out working whike the child is alone because there is no father figure. Until blacks are willing to admit their problems are caused by their own idiotic cultural practices i have no empathy towards them, no motivation to help, and they will always be niggers.

There are more mature ways to go about it. Its pride not hate. I dont know about the internet warriors

This

>If you see millions of people as childish. insecure losers, then so be it.

Well, that is kind of true, except it's more like billions. That is why the word is so fucked up. We've clearly come a long way technologically, intellectually, and culturally as a species, and yet we still have way too much of the stone age and late neolithic mentality remaining in us, holding us back. It has the very real potential of driving us all to extinction, or at the very least into a very dark age that won't be so easy to overcome, if it's ever even possible at all.

Humanity is collectively childish and insecure. We are very capable of logic and reason, but we are also very emotional beings, and we are prone to letting those emotions guide us. Even when we know that they've failed us miserable more often than not. We are likely headed for WWIII, and there is probably no way to stop it. No amount of logic and reason is going to get people to put aside the emotional baggage that is driving us head first into it. You might sway individuals, but you won't sway the masses. Groupthink is unfortunately a force to be reckoned with.

Yep.

Ok.

Now try saying this argument to a black guy to has black pride.

Fucking leftist kike

You sound racist yourself dipshit