Where were you when whites got BTFO? The only thing whitey does now daze is shoot schools up

Where were you when whites got BTFO? The only thing whitey does now daze is shoot schools up

K

In my trip to Europe, in Munich, Germany, I fell from my rented bike and broke my leg, people passed me by like if I was nothing. White people don't care for others, they are self-centered.

thats awful mane
racist fucks prob assumed yu stole the bike

if you fall from your bike so badly that you break a leg then you are fucking autistic

are you black? then thats why.

Did you sprain your pussy too?

>munich people have super x-ray vision

>its from the carrot

Ok with it

What is a btfo?

>she caused the fire due to improper care of her bus.

she isn't heroic. she doesn't have a single burn.. so it's not like she was courageous. she just told the kids to gtfo the bus.

and lets be honest, they got off themselves. they're not just gonna sit there ffs.

typical. credit the useless nog for all kinds of shit they didn't do.

stupid.

>I fell from my rented bike and broke my leg

Unless you're 80, you might have a degenerative bone disease.

fucking destroyed that family.

women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

she took each kid out individually? Do you know how long that would take? probably close to a minute per kid, so the last kid out would have been on the burning bus for close to 20 minutes. I'm sure she just opened the door and told everyone to get out. This whole story is bullshit lies, gorillas can't drive buses

I wouldn't invite her to any family gatherings and if she did show up, I wouldn't be in any pictures with her even if she was my daughter/sister, fucking gross nigger loving trash

>stand at the foot of the door
>grab each kid and place them from the step to the ground 1 by 1
>1 minute each kid

Yeah, naaah. More like 20 seconds each kid since we are being so specific based on nothing but assumption

How the fuck do you break your leg on a rented bike? You might need training wheels dude.