I think there's seriously something wrong with my dick. There's this big, numb bubble under the foreskin...

I think there's seriously something wrong with my dick. There's this big, numb bubble under the foreskin, and it kinda looks like I'm growing a second dick. Please help, I think it's just a very unfortunate bug bite, but it could be worse.

You're growing a second dick.

Wait for it to finish. From that point on you can fuck both holes at once!

holyfuckingshitwhatthefuck

My dick was fine yesterday, but once I woke up I noticed there was no morning wood, so I checked on my dick and saw this.

Mediagenic here.
Please use flash or better lighting.

Maybe my dick in inflating

go to a doctor. it's dick cancer in it's latest stage, sorry OP.

it looks like some sort of edema

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAA

You just used penis pump, and it just gone wrong... Blood goes to your dick, but lymph gone to your foreskin... faggot

I could be an edema. The bubble feels squishy, like there's some liquid inside.

I didn't use a penis pump, I just woke up to this catastrophy

Pinch it with a needle, post results

Rolling for this

Noooopenopenopenope, I ain't putting a needle anywhere near my dick

pop it

This thread oh my sides.

Looks like paraphymosis,are you uncut OP? If thats the case just try to cover the head with your foreskin again. Pro tip, will hurt.

I think I should just commit Hara Kiri before my own dick tries to destroy me

I'm uncut

Go to the fuckin doctor, you idiot.

you have a case of niggerdick
need to cut it off before it spreads

symptoms include slurred speech, limping, greasy hair, inflamed sinuses, dark complexion, kleptomania, uncontrollable attraction towards obesity, AIDS, involuntary compulsion to steal bicycles, a feeling of paranoia and anger, cravings for watermelon and chicken, in rare cases death, blindness, drug addiction, and homelessness has occurred. If you notice any of these symptoms please seek welfare attention as soon as possible as this may be signs of a preexisting condition.

duuuuuuuuuuuude..

>when you croak but she keeps ribbeting

It looks like something is obstructing the blood flow. It could also be swelling but I think it's too localized. Regardless, You need to see a doctor. Preferably a urologist.

Also could very well be true.

Aw poor OP :c Just go to the doctors, we have no idea.

Go and see a doctor.

You seem educated. Hit me up if you want. I'm interested on how you came up with that. [email protected]

just cut the worst off

Rip penis. Also nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger NIGGER.