This guy slaps your girlfriends ass, what do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriends ass, what do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 300lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WUcKgOav0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slap his ass, wink at him

Chastise girlfriend for provoking him with her ass

Suck his cock so that he doesn't destroy my girlfriend's tight vagina hole.

Take off my pants and latch onto his jugular, biting down with as much force as possible, if he throws me off it will hopefully tear a hole in his neck, if he just punched me to death I still win since I will spray piss and shit everywhere. The psychological trauma would keep my bitch in check too.

Dat mental image of you spraying shit and piss everywhere as he pummels you. Kek good plan

The only good response

jokes on you, i don't have a gf

Stab him in the croch. Walk away.

Works 60% of the time, every time.

>What the fuck bro, that's my girlfriend
>Oh shit, I'm sorry, you guys look so alike, I thought she was your sister
>She is

pinch his ass, send a kiss and wink at him

kek

Trade gfs with him cause his is prolly 1000% hotter than my cow.

Tell him that it's not a nice thing to do
Call him a cunt
Run away like a girl

that's no way to speak about your sister

but really, wtf are you supposed to do so you wouldn't look like a pussy while also not become a cripple

Slap his ass and look him square in the eye while standing on a stool

Lol shoot him.

kick him in the balls and rape hi face with a knife

Walk over to this thing and start furiously kissing it.

Low single, no can defend

tell him he's a big guy

Shoot that white fucking. Honky aint got a gun i bet

for you

nothing because he's obv gay

kick him in the nuts

faggots don't have gf's

gai

Brandish

Get in a boxing match with his crotch.

>"no problem dude"
>turn away
>prepare fist
>turn again
>falcon punch his balls
>kick him while he´s on the floor
>take dick out
>rape him to assert dominance

I wait for her to be outraged, if she won't I have a sort of guilt free excuse to dump her on the spot

Do nothing because I'm a 6'2'' manlet compared to him. Seriously, how do you beat up a guy who's a whole foot taller and 120lb over you?

go for the knees

Turn 360° and walk away

Nice one

IT'S CALLED BJJ YOU FAT ASS

Ricin in his steroid I.V.

AND YOU WOULD WALK RIGHT INTO HIS DICK

Every man claims to be the toughest or the meanest,
But watch your crotch cause soon the losers will the the weiners,
And the winners in all the gladiator arenas,
are always the ones who go straight for the penis.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WUcKgOav0c

I'M SURPRISED WWE HASN'T SIGNED THIS CUCK

Easy. Since I'm not a Eurocuck I have a gun. I shoot him in the fucking head.

>girlfriend
OP why do you have to hurt me this way?

Then get locked up without your gun and get assraped every night for the rest of your life. Good choice.

Stop providing him his steroids. Have fun with no gains.

reward him for completing his quest on slaying the goblin queen of Durr'kak

Wait three years and watch him die of heart failure.

>that mantel on the right

I'm 5'7 350 pounds so it would be a pretty even fight I'd wager

Pull out my twin deagles from under my trenchcoat and unload both clips into his chest.
Oh I'm sorry, you said 'your girlfriend' on Sup Forums so I assumed we were talking about a fantasy scenario

Knee him right in the bollocks, you'd be retarded to fight someone his size. I'm 6'3 and would still be kill.

Stand up for myself cuz I'm not a bitch

/THREAD

Say "what the fuck", demand an apology. Not gonna lie I'd probably fought dirty and more likely than not still get my ass kicked, but at the end of the day I'd still have my pride and my gf.

Hint from someone who has seen it a lot (I'm a bouncer so I see it every weekend): if a girl genuinely likes a guy she'll make excuses for him if he gets a beating, not leave him like most people seem to think. I'm sure if he gets beaten all the time she'll lose respect, but almost never for a one time beating.

1. YOU WOULD SAY JACK SHIT
2. YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS SCENARIO..CUZ YOU KNOW...KISS LESS VIRGIN FOR LIFE

front kick push
wait for him to charge
o goshi
knee to the head
wait for him to turn his back
mataleon
now I can fuck him if I want

Kek

Rejoice that at least I had a girlfriend and hope to get his sloppy seconds later that evening.

I AM A BEHRING BLACK BELT AND I CAN TELL YOU 100% THAT YOU NEVER TOOK BJJ OR ARE A 2 STRIPE WHITE BELT.

IF YOU THINK A GUY THAT SIZE WOULD BE THAT EASY TO APPLY A CHOKE TO..YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

PS. HE'S A PURPLE BELT.

i'm over 400 lbs. i destroy his ass with his own face.

He fucked my arse once. We were drunk and he was experimenting. It was good but no homo.

THE GUY IS 7'2" ...NOT 7'

You have obviously never been in a real fight and probably have very little training

YEP. A GUY THAT SIZE WOULD BE A HANDFUL FOR ANY HUMAN ON THIS PLANET..PLUS HE DOES BJJ AND DUTCH MUAY THAI=U FUCKED

shoot him in the face.

Yeah, man. Those two inches are really important.

Look at his face. The looks like a giant McIntosh.

have you ever ogoshi'ed a guy that tall?, they don't get up.

bite him in the kick and then savagely attack him

ITT retarded faggots who are clueless about martial arts and thinks big muscles and heights equal good fighter.
Fun facts:
Most of these meatheads are just nothing but muscles and they are clueless how to fight other than the usual "bar fight" moves.
Learn judo, taekwando or anything similar and you can see how guys like this is no threat at all.

kick him in the nuts

i'd probably bend over, spread my cheeks and hope he likes to use lube.

STFU YOU INTERNET RETARD.....YOU DON'T EVEN LEAVE THE HOUSE MUCH LESS FIGHT OR TRAIN..THAT GUY WOULD SLAP YOUR FAT FACE SO HARD YOU WOULD JIGGLE UNTIL 3020

You've never been in a real fight against anyone other than a 16 year old wannabe, have you?

>women are just as strong as men
I bet that dude could tear all four of them a new rectum simultaneously
Tell me more about how women should be paid the same rate as larger men who literally do more work.

he's also obviously gay.

winrar

YEP.....THESE ARE THE GUYS THAT GET GUNS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CRIMINAL RECORDS BECAUSE THEY NEVER VENTURED OUTSIDE AND SHOOT UP SCHOOLS.

i wanna stand next to him one day and just feel tiny.

>someone says something I didn't like to hear
>"I better start assuming he is this and that so I can look cool!"
Grow up, fucktard.

knock him the fuck out

>every job solely consists of manual labor

>so you wouldn't look like a pussy
>wouldn't look like a pussy
>like a pussy

You're only concerned with not looking like a pussy, rather than not being a pussy. It is too late for you already, my friend.

The answer of course, is to not be a pussy. Kick out the faggots knees. People with gigantism have shit skeletons and huge stress on their knees all the time. Faggot drops screaming, then you bite off his dick and eat it to gain his power.

> dumbass

I've trained most of my life and work as a bouncer. I guarantee I have been in more fights than you, and probably trained more. The only guy I know who I would be confident in winning against this guy is a judo black belt and ex bodyguard I train with and even that wouldn't be the case if he wasnt about the same weight as this guy in muscle.

The fact that you assume because the guy in the picture is big and fit automatically means he doesn't train tells me all I need to know about your mcdojo full of kids and housewives.

DUDE..HES RIGHT. YOU SOUND LIKE A SHUT IN HOME SCHOOLED FAGGOT WHO TAKES JIU JITSU LESSONS ONLINE

> Triggered

Ah, but as a trained master of the 360, I would never have let his dick behind me in the first place.

THE GUY IS A 16 YEAR OLD HOME SCHOOLED FAGGOT. WHY BOTHER?

THE BIG GUY WOULD MURDER 99% OF THE PLANET.....ALSO HE IS A PURPLE BELT IN BJJ AND A DUTCH TRAINED MUAY THAI GUY...HE WOULD FUCK UP EVERYONE BUT THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT HAND TO HAND COMBAT

i'd go down defending my girl...

Read my post again, butthurt dumbass. I said "MOST". I didn't read your obviously cringeworthy part, no need to.

ITT:
"I'd beat him down because I have spent hours watching van damme movies and am a kinect ufc champion besides he's big and my friend who is a yellow belt told me fit people don't train!"
"No you wouldn't"
"Butthurt you're all butthurt yes I would you're just butthurt!"

>ARE YOU ASSAULTING MY GF?
>MOTHERFUCKER
>TAZER HIM AND THEN PEPPER SPRAY HIM
>PROCEED TO BEAT HIS ASS WHILE MY GF CALLS THE COPS
HAHAHA WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

cop shows up, whats going on here? shoots the nigger.

punch him in the nose, roundhouse kick him in the knee, uppercut and then kick in the stomach.