25yo human failure living in poland

25yo human failure living in poland

what should I do to start living a wealthy life?

or should I an hero?

Get a 1 year work visa for Australia, then move there.

NYPA

Move to USA like all successful Poles.

this. Or: move anywhere but fuck poland and never go back

Kurwa

if ur jewish u can climb the ladder with your fellow world leaders if not ur fkd

Readjust your perception of what a wealthy or successful life entails. Stop looking to others for validation. Be happy.

Nagrywaj poradniki do minecrafta na youtuby

Come to denmark, loads of polaks here.

What's your skillset, I might be able to ser you up for a job

Bail out while you still can.

Why Australia, OP is free to roam any country in EU?

VISAs, I would gladly go to USA but fucking VISAs

you prefer fucking nigger over hard working white civilized people

can;t believe in that but... your deicsion

I am stuck here in poland, I work full time state job as municipal police guard and I get $370 monthly. Can;t even live on my own with that. How can I pay ticket or anything?

not jewish

money and wealth is happy life for me

Yes, I am member of EU, so yes

25yo, no skills at all, working as municipal police guard in the field, literally no skills, only driving license

I am fucked I know, plus masters degree that is useless in modern world - I blame parents for that, they didn;t lead my proper growth

>money and wealth is happy life for me

That's what I'm talking about. If money is happiness to you, then I guarantee you'll never be happy; you'll never have enough.

>$370 monthly

you fucking serious? shit man, thats crazy. Any savings? You need to leave, I swear

>and I get $370 monthly
USD? That's crazy.

I'm polish by descent, grandfather came over to USA just weeks before Nazis dropped in to visit. Always wanted to see the homeland and had a friend traveling through Krakow last week. He said it looks like the mafia runs the whole town and it's almost 3rd world country by the looks of it. Any truth to that?

you could find some security job in UK, but dunno if it's better than what you're doing in Poland right now. Security sucks.

in the UK off hours securtiy pays really fucking nice

Poles aren't well-liked coming to UK and that whole Brexit thing may fuck you up.

>masters degree that is useless in modern world
Pease elaborate. Btw, I'm after cultural studies myself, working in a biscuit factory, no shame in that.

Yes, around $370 a month. For full time state job. And after I got a raise this year. Really. And there are people who do not do nothing but make kids and they get $120 for every kid they have, monthly. It is better to live on social benefits than actually work. And my salary isn;t the lowest now.

I want to work, I want to learn, I just want a better life.

370 bucks is a bit higher than average in eastern europe. i live in romania and the minimal wage is around 230-240 $

It's not really that bad as media are trying to show, but you'd better stay out of the biggest cities and generally underclass districts like Hunslow.

pedagogics - resocialization

I wish my parents knew the modern world and raised me in technical way, would love to be IT guy, engineer or architect. I wish I could be that.

If you'd consider moving out to UK and your english is good enough you could try looking for some social worker jobs if you're confident enough. The guard experience might be handy as well.

It seems insane to me. I make that in a couple days of work, and daycare costs me $400 a week for my two kids. Between my wife and I we can pay for everything, and our mortgage is $1200/month for a small townhouse in the suburbs. What kind of expenses are you dealing with?

Coudn't you move to the proper police? Aren't they getting paid better?

well obviously everything is relative, so taxes, bills are somewhat payable, but the thing is nothings really left off it after payments. so yes it sucks a ton, i really am jealous of people that were born in the west

OP you can easily make 3800€ a month with that background in Denmark.

Just learn danish, and find a 24/7 job working with outraged kids or mentally handicapped.

>nothings really left off it after payments
That's frequently true here as well, just the scale is different like you said I guess. Then again if stuff like TVs and cars cost anywhere near what they do here you're paying 3-4 months salary for a TV. That really sucks.

You have internet - take online classes for IT? Not that hard to learn if you like that kind of thing.

yes electronics, cars, houses, land have a western standard. so maybe if i work for 20 years the least i will be able to buy a shitty apartment kek

>someone save me