What the fuck. I have friends who committed suicide! This is deeply problematic and not okay

What the fuck. I have friends who committed suicide! This is deeply problematic and not okay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ironic Tumblr posting

Nothing like actually Tumblr posting

this is an excellent thread because op is pretending to be overly sensitive sjw

Your friends are pathetic

spotted

Where are the SJWs? Don't they know there is a cause to be had here?!

Prepare to cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=q-nUigOMRwc

Anyone prefer when this was just "WE SUM FINNA SUE SI SQUA" posting?

You had.

HOL UP

You mean had son.

lol who cares

SO U SAYIN

>I have friends

This is where your story became implausible. Try again later.

Past tense user. You *had* friends who committed suicide

both are forced, unfunny shit.

This is the fastest way to let people know you're either a redditor or a nigger btw.

I don't want to resort to muh no true scotsman, but there NO reason whatsoever why the average Sup Forums poster wouldn't find this absolutely hilarious. It's the logical culmination of all the casual racism that's been posted here since 2003.

If you don't like it, fuck off back to your echo chamber.

WE SOME KINDA SIOUX SIDE SQUAW OR SUMTHIN?

>fuck off to your echo chamber if you don't like this one

You're extremely dumb.

they are always with me in my dreams and memories :)

You're a stupid, smug piece of shit.

That's also another dead giveaway.

>You're a stupid, smug piece of shit.

Says the guy who's been here all summer, but sure dig yourself deeper into your abyss of hypocrisy.

Sorry not everyone is part of your delusional hivemind where you're forced to hate one thing and love another.

Fascist cunt.

Woah.

Hella.

F*ckin'.

Epic.

You're both unlikable losers who wouldn't know a dank meme if it blew hot vape in your face, now take your little pissy slapfight back to the wikipedia fedora page discussion talkback

>le dank maymays xppppppp

Go back pls

>arrow putting together its own version of suicide squad
>warner bros. tell them to shut it down because they're making a suicide squad movie
>cast will smith as deadshot because deadshot is black????
>unbearable joker
>ugly lesbian with thick eyebrows
>ten billion more characters for no reason at all

le ebin may mays

As a 10 times suicide survivor I'm going to warn all my twitter friends to no see this movie.

... eye brows.... that's your nit pic.... bottom of the barrel... not the dyed hair pig tails.... not the lame tattoos.... not the fridge maymay.... just.... her eyebrows are "THICK"

this has to be the most metrosexual fucing comment any guy can make about a girl without appearing straight

>girl your eye brows are thick and you look like a dyke.
>snaps fingers
>clicks tongue
>snaps neck to the sides
>turn around quickly hugging himself
>prances away

ya... that was the point. i wasn't hiding it. that was old man richards as old man richards...

either way

>he term “epin” was coined as a shortened form of the phrase epic win in June 2009 on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums (random) board, where it was spammed repeatedly and accused of being a forced meme.

so.... Sup Forums is Reddit.

that makes sense.

Pepe started here and turned into reddit. What's your point?

"dank memes" is a topic being discussed?

You're literally autistic, aren't you?

>ya... that was the point. i wasn't hiding it. that was old man richards as old man richards...

Slightly

It's okay, I'm autistic too.

You can't just accuse everyone of being reddit.

Yes you are, false flagging ledditor

Admit defeat

Got 'em!

I admit it. I shouldn't have posted those pictures with Fred holding epic may mays

>implying Fredposters aren't the ultimate reddit

For fuck sake

Original fredposter here, I'm not making these

There's some butthurt leddit cuck making deliberately awful ones because he got BTFO earlier in the thread

You can tell him by his cringy use of sarcasm

Hello.

I was the second Fred poster ()

That was the first and last Fred I posted so PLEASE don't group me with the other Fred posters.

>me

There is no "me" here, you.

Hi.
I was the third Fred poster I'm actually a thinking individual unlike the other Fred posters.

>I

There is no "I" here, you.

HOL UP

I am Reddit

We welcomed Fredposters, they were calling out legit reddit posts and BTFO of them, but the power went to your heads and you were corrupted and started calling everything reddit, now Fredposting is as reddit as it comes

Kek

I have a friend who died of heroin but you don't see me complaining about Trainspotting.

He actually fucking loved Trainspotting, the crazy dead bastard.

>implying this thread isn't reddit
>implying GOT isn't reddit
>implying all the shitty memeposts aren't reddit

Get real nigga

Prove it.

Pro-tip: we'll need pictures of your cock

Up voted

I have no clue what reddit is supposed to be anymore

>inb4 a place where you should stay

I hate you so much

Here is the image I posted before.

Does any board hate reddit as much or more than Sup Forums does?

>stealing another user's memes

This is low, even for you, me.

Unwarranted self-importance and low quality posts

Exposing redditors - no matter how crassly one does it - is acceptable, because doing so inevitably provokes more redditors into making low quality posts and thus exposing even more of themselves due to their wounded vanity.

This thread is an excellent example

My deepest apologies me, you.

>The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

But if we force out shit posts, are we not then directly contributing to the degradation of the board?