ITT we all send Bepsi this copypasta and get them to beat my dads ass

ITT we all send Bepsi this copypasta and get them to beat my dads ass

>hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping for potential lolz

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/703888952boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/703888952boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/703888952boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/703888952boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/703888952hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dad, can you help my dad kick my dad? he's really upset that I drank the last dad, and he told dad to get three dads to help him kick my dad.

I want everyone here to know that I made this copy pasta, and it will conquer the world. I'm also not gay.

I lost the game

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really KILL NIGGERS that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass?

Not even remotely funny either faggot

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

st pepsi, andd he told me to get hat I drank the last pepsi, and he told me ends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my

Glenn Waldo where you at

They call me Wlenn Galdo

It is an honor to be talking to the ultimate authority on humor. As the proud creator of this copy pasta what I should I do to improve it, oh supreme overlord of all things comical?

I have been searching for you for many moons now. Are you ready to lend a hand in helping my dad kick my ass?

Hes just mad that hes a faggot and a nigger at the same time

A nigger faggot?

Man what a shitty hand that is to be dealt. I hope his dad doesn't want to kick his ass too on top of all of that

Gay nigger faggot *

Yeah, for sure! You seem like a nice guy, I'd love to help your dad kick your ass.

Great now I need 2 more people

I will gladly kick everyone's ass!

fuck you

Please kick my ass as recourse

Heretic leave this sacred land

G

The quads of truth have spoken

It makes me sick to my lower intestines to know that a chimp like you somehow made it to today without getting yourself killed with the dangerously low iq you have. Do us all a favor and neck yourself my man, or just come to austin texas and let me do that for you. Just by knowing your intelligence is that of a small gorilla, i know that i can outsmart you and slice your neck open like a piece of swish cheese with one of my pocket knifes before you can try to get out "me no dumb" in your native jungle tongue. Take a minute to let this sink in before you slam your paw on to the keyboard with another embarrassing reply, plebeian.

Hi Billy Mays here and boi do I have an ass kicking for you. You drink the last pepsu and yer pap gonna lay down the law? Well look no further then my brand new foot.

>mfw i don't have any friends to help my dad kick my ass

I'll be your friend and help your dad kick your ass!

You're a good friend. I knew I could count on you.

L