Anytime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F13JNjpNW6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>over here

>over heah

>over heah

>over here

You're ghostin' us, motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

>Anytime...

>HWUAH HWUAH HWUAH HWAUH HA HAHA HA

gonna have me some fun

gonna have me sum fun

>long tall sally
>she so sweet
>she got ev'rathang
>that uncle john need

If these guys are central americans then I'm a god damn chinaman

>shaves intensely

was this bill duke's greatest role? i think it's between this and the sergeant from action jackson?

>max res default
>can see pixels

oh well

And commando
>Fuck you asshole

Goddamn I thought that underslung pump action shotgun was cool as shit when I was a kid.

still do

Glad this is being remade, it's so dated and on the wrong side of history with the casual use of words like "faggot". There should at least be an attempt to communicate with the alien instead of KILL KILL KILL.

reminder that bill duke played bolivar trask in x-men 3

>remade
>FOR FUCKS SAKE IT CAN'T BE, FUCKING HOLLYWOOD, GHOSTBUSTERS ALL OVER AGAIN
>it's actually a sequel

I wonder if they will take all predator movies as canon. If anything, make it as awesome as the first 2, so no predators fighting highschoolers or in antarctica

The new one is written by the guy who played the joke telling soldier in the first movie, who also wrote stuff like Lethal Weapon, Last Action Hero and The Last Boyscout.

Awesome! Then it should have the same spirit that we all loved in the first place.

I'd like to see it set in the past, especially if they can tie it to the flintlock pistol from P2.

Might be interesting in the middle-east too:

>soldiers finding skinned and hung headless bodies
>fucking ISIS
>they bust into a garage that recent intel suggests is an ISIS checkpoint
>pitch black inside, flashlights on
>ISIS flags all over the walls and shit, along with blood, bulletholes and shell casings and entrails on the floor
>headless skinned bodies hanging from the ceiling
>there's a white POW on the floor, he's still alive
>squad confused
>prisoner blindfolded and bound and hearing impaired from the gunfight in such an enclosed space
>set up an evac for the POW and await further orders
>black chopper arrives almost immediately, some SAS guys pop out and take the POW despite protests
>Marines baffled
>suddenly notice one of the SAS guys rigged some C4 on the building or something
>Marines bail out, one dies in the blast with still holding the handicam he was investigating inside
>they playback the footage of the last recording
>crazy invisible slaughter shit, ISIS leader beheaded on camera by some kind of ghost or something
>stunned silence from the jarheads
>message comes over the radio, evac chopper turned back as another helicopter exiting the area was shot down by some kind of missile, new LZ has been designated 20 miles away
>they pass through the SAS chopper wreckage on the way to LZ
>another marine gets sniper out or something
>it's a survivor from the wreckage, cue uneasy alliance as the remaining marines and SAS guy that just killed 2 of their best friends work together to get to the LZ while the Predator and Taliban hunt them down

Maybe find a way to have the ISIS cameraman survive (as he's unarmed) to make the uneasy alliance even more interesting.

>Lizard my ass! It's just a coupla towel heads running round out there with a drone and a voice recorder!

shane black, he is known

youtu.be/F13JNjpNW6c

OOH BABY, YEAHEAHEAAAAH BABYY!

I hope they actually show Billy slipping and falling off the log this time.

>turn around

>turn around

>want some candy?

Jeez you got a big pussy.
Jeez you got a big pussy.

why'd you say that twice user?

>This Green Beret's gonna kick your ass

>stick around
>:)

Predator is bro as fuck.

Mac & Blaine bros4life
Dutch & Dillon bros with a history
Billy & Hawkins bros like rainman and his handler

Where does Poncho fit in?

>Thanks...
>Anytime

>Anytime

>anytime

poncho is paired with random south american lady

cos its as big as a house, the echo , get it

>Where does Poncho fit in?

His grenade launcher was all the bro he ever needed.

> ywn have time to take cover with Poncho and his grenade launcher

Here we are again bro... Just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember... Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch. You know who ever got you. They'll come back again. And when he does I'm gonna cut your name right into him... I'm gonna cut your name into him!

GOT EVERYTHING! A LIL BOY NEEDS!

adrien brody!?