Stolen shit thread

Stolen shit thread.
Post anyhting cool you've stolen over the years, valuable or not.
>inb4 undercover cop
>inb4 nsa

Other urls found in this thread:

christies.com/lotfinder/photographs/herb-ritts-fred-with-tires-hollywood-1984-5165021-details.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've got a stop sign that was part of the scene of an accident. Drunk dude plowed over it and there is a perfect tire mark across the center of it. will post pic if this thread isn't pruned in the next 30

Bump

None of you faggots got anything else, you want to buy the sign OP. I'll mail it to you

Don't have pics but I've got a condoms vending machine a public bench a red light, security cameras from my school...

I have stolen lots of matchbox cars when I was a 6 year old

like 6 girls virginities ;)

Lots of sleeping pills from work.

Nah, Keep that shit, man.
Post pics if you want tho

I'm kidding, Its part of my industrial art collection

i got 2 signs and a license plate, oh and some test tubes to store joints in

dat shit is tight son

Brutal. Hang that shit on your wall

Thanks dawg

I've actually been in and out of rehab the last five years. This sign has become very dear to me

Found this traffic just lying on the road at 5am

I got as a gift a stop sign in perfect conditions from two friends who went outside at 2AM and came back 15 minutes later.

Also I found a traffic light front, laying on the railroad track side. I cleaned it, made a wooden frame for it, and not it's a neat night light.

>yugioh cards
>Pokemon cards
>GameCube games, PlayStation 2 games
>weed, klonopin, tramadol, oxycodone, cough syrup
>clothes
>work shoes
Pic related. Last thing I stole. Got caught stealing from Kmart, which ended my reign. I steal no more.

Way to end on a high note. Did you just steal games and cards from friends or properly shoplift?

>itt Degenerates bragging

k mart is no fucking joke. got caught stealing there when I was 16.
they straight up strip searched me and everything. all I stole was a pack of 35mm film.

they have undercover shoppers that are actually security.

Fuck off to reddit

Fuck off normie

The cards and games I strictly shoplifted from various supermarkets. I know Kmart caught on to me which is why I got caught, I was getting cocky. The drugs were from friends of friends. Junkies really, who wouldn't notice if a pill or two is missing.

That's so fucking cool!

I stole the 420 km sign off the trans canada highway. no pic i gave it to a friend who was with me

No you didn't. You got it from your uncle who works with that shit.

Stole this from the WRC swedish rally 2009

Stole a Zelda backpack from Spensers once. $60? Fuck no. It was outside the sensors on a rack, so I took it off and pulled the tag off and put it on, stood there for a bit like I had bought it or something and just walked away. I don't have it anymore since it was used as a puke bucket one drunken night.

The odd packs of magic cards. Which I sold to comic book store.

I have a job now so no need to be a nignog anymore.

I have a habit of stealing hats from goodwill.
I'm approaching 40 hats.

Are you by chance a fan of TF2?

Pics, exclude beanies, bonus points for fedoras/trillbies

kek

All retail stores have plain clothes security.

wearing one now.
at work. so I can't really get a pic.
I'll see if I can find one on my phone.

this shit

Looks pretty roughed up, did you find it in a ditch?

Not a nice thing to have done.

>was drunk
>me and my mates found the sign
>knocked it down
>trophy

I used to steal some stuff from a hotel I worked on. I was a security officer of whatever you call it in your country and our office served as a "lost and found" room. I took some phone charges, ties, pair of shoes, alarm clock and some other junk people left behind. There were also much more expensive stuff like cash and jewelry but I didn't have the balls to touch those. I remember finding 500$ in cash in one of the rooms when I was with one of the hotel maids, but I put in the safe that was in our office.

>be in kindergarden
>look at a toy car
>it's one of those tiny ones that fit in a small pocket easily
>an orange bmw
steal it
>home
>in tv there are sometimes people tuning their cars and shit
>i have some black paint from my sister (she's in school and she needs it there)
>paint it black
>there are some dried black paint drops
>ugly. after a few weeks i throw it away.

Sounded like fun. I still have a sign I found in a ditch on my way home from school when I was like 12. I'll get pics in a sec

Just laying on the ground

You stole a vlc player? You know they give it away for free on download.com

I just remember that I did a cringey fucking mural over it. Can't remove cuz I don't wanna damage the sign.
fml.webm

Bump, fine loot so far bois

Stratophorwhat ?
Was is Das?

If I'm ever gonna get a fine for driving there where was that sign, I'm gonna find you and kick your ass.
Zozzle jk

What region of Denmark mate?

one of these bad boys

haha. always when there was a pic of a candy bar being split in half, i tried to split it so it looks the same as on the picture

I think it's a display sign from when a B-52 went to a Russian air show over a decade ago.

I don't read Russian but I can tell you it basically says
>B-52 Stratofortress
>something something
>$13 million (cost each in 1956)
>8 pratt & whitney TF-33 (turbofan engine)

I couldn't really tell you the rest of it but it's all specs

Are you cool?

I have like 10-12 road signs including one large interstate sign. I take them whenever they fall/ get hit by retards. The people who are supposed to fix them take like 10 years to do anything. So I have a lot of time to take them

Thanks matey.
Damn. I should go back to school and retake Russian courses.

My mom stole a photograph from a night club.

Was kept in storage for years, I dug it up and it's pretty valuable.

Can't sell it though since it's stolen

christies.com/lotfinder/photographs/herb-ritts-fred-with-tires-hollywood-1984-5165021-details.aspx

Time stamp.

fun but pedestrian

It looks like you have a poster advertising an exhibition of his photos. Christie's was showing an actual limited numbered print. Probably not a good indication of value. Might still be worth something though.

I know it was worth a try tricking some user though