Desktop rate and critique thread

Desktop rate and critique thread.
Pic related, it's mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjGSMUep6_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10:15 PM? Bit late for 13-year-old Steamfags to be awake ain't it?

My thought exactly.

Omg Garry??!?!!

I took a picture of this last night. I only uploaded this now, it's 8:00 AM here

meh

You are a disgusting stereotype so unremarkable they could stamp you out of plastic.

Interesting; how so?

Looks like my desktop when I was 13. Except it was Windows XP.

Obviously you're young but props for still playing half-life. It's still more fun than all modern shooters and people are always needed to fill the MP servers.

Yeah. I've never been a fan of any of the call of duty games except 2

>he fell for the 16G of RAM meme

I don't even play it. I only have it installed because my friends don't play anything else I play except it.

Are you french?

fucking macfag. Looks nice though.

I'm half convinced it's ElementaryOS, not OSX

No, I am not. Italian by blood, American by law.

Chew wot m8??

How is 16gb ram a meme?
On a gaming only machine I can see anything over 8 is a joke but any bit of messing with VMs and 16 is almost required.

You could be right.

Yes, it is elementary

3/10
dirty trash/10
poor/10
555/10
7/10
5/10

what makes you think my desktop gives off the "poor" vibe?

Ew overwatch 2/10

now thisis a macfag

I bet you play TF2, faggot

Damn right, faggot. But that's not the reason I don't like Overwatch. I don't like Overwatch because I don't like blizzard.

Blocky/10

Why do you have all of your games on your desktop? Are you trying to impress us? Put those away into a folder you man child.

I don't. I have 10+ other games I play. These are just the ones I find myself logging onto the most. With the exception of gmod. Idk why that's on my desktop.

nerd shit

Cuck fetish

nerd trash

are you a perfume ad?

Autumn us cool :)

nerd shit

Grey is normally nicer than this

I don't want to buy this game so i hate you
also nerd shit

Is that a Kurt Kobain? If not 0/10

is it actually faster to read the time as words?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjGSMUep6_4

>Twenty to six

>nerd shit
What exactly makes it "nerd shit"?

I know I could have an interest in moding my desktop, just too lassty.

mtg art, videogame, most anime ect. It's pretty hard to explain and the guidelines are blurry but you know it when you see it.

The overwatch wallpaper is the least nerd shitty but I hate him so I called it nerd shit.

tf2 is 9 years old and still a more enjoyable game than overwatch

also most digital art

>LoL

clean and nice wallpaper

good moba?

Bless this mess

Then you might want to look again at that fucking picture, because you rated the wrong one replying to me. I have neither of what you just listed.

I really hope you're not actually using a Mac Pro

They don't exist, but dota 2 is objectively better if you must.

My current "safe for campus" wall paper for my craptop.

you may have wanted to quote yourself when asking a question because he put nerd shit on three peoples ratings.

Tried it, found it as good as LoL, still prefer League

Hackintosh ofc.

>you didn't have etc
user pls, don't make a fool of yourself. Having horse nebula as a wallpaper is the nerdiest shit.

>muh fucking games folder
>has 16 games outside of games folder

Yea, you're right.

Horse nebula? Horse shit. This is mine:

boop

>having an antivirus
>google earth
>utorrent
>adobe
at least the wallpaper and games are nice

Thats just a folder full of mods and backups in case I fuck something up.

9/10, where are the desktop shortcuts, games?

don't really need shortcuts on my desktop
and I launch all my games from steam/battle.net directly

Kurt Cobain/10

That's fedorable

pretty even if generic

furry i like you. antivirus is pointless tho

I like it

lame

what are the white bars for?

she's pretty, i like

don't steal my fucking ratings you asshole

Why exactly is antivirus pointless? I've been told that before and I just don't understand why as they wouldn't tell me, all they said was that I'm a faggot for having it.

how did you even know I was a furry :P

antivirus is a waste of CPU and RAM .
Common sense is enough, since windows defender in windows 10 already does its job well

Same. My desktop on main PC only has links to Stronghold Crusader, which I boot up once in a blue moon when I want a nostalgia kick.

I don't use windows 10 though, I still have 7

update .and don't come with the "BUT-but MUH PRIVACY!!11!!". You can totally control the privacy issues in Settings (in windows 10)

It doesn't do anything other than slow down your computer, viruses aren't a problem like they used to be and windows + browsers already have sufficient protections. Also Malwarebytes exists if things get too awful but you know that already.

The only thing you have to be worried about is installing something stupid yourself, which antivirus won't protect you from.

You have a fucking wolf as your desktop user

this isn't me

I'm also not a furry, I just like wolves.

Back to antivirus and windows 10, I've been considering upgrading to 10 cause I've been told it does wonders for how your cpu handles heavy loads. Any truth to that?

1280x1024

If you're worried about a little antivirus software using up any of your RAM... you need to upgrade your fucking RAM you nimrod, cause your system sucks.

UPDATE

what's the point of having a fucking antivirus if common sense+prebuild shit already does it better for you?
Also, my specs are pretty nice, I just know what to install or not, instead of bloating the shit of my computer

How about no.

Thought about doing the Raimmeter shit. Went for Rocketdock instead.