Do you want normies on Sup Forums? They need to gtfo

do you want normies on Sup Forums? They need to gtfo

faggot

Basically everyone on Sup Forums is a normie, always have been

Sup Forums is already full of them. Sup Forums is probably the most normie board.

Only pathetic fags call them 'normies', but it does suck there are so many of them now.
no u

I've noticed a huge influx of newcomers recently

Mainly down to normiebook meme pages shitposting stuff from here.

What, you think this is a place or has been a place for special little snowflakes? Please, we're all "normies". Just here we can actually post what we actually want to say IRL but can't because of (put your reason here).

eat dicks

They'll use the site for a week. Realize it's nothing special cancer then leave.

Pepe and his pal are still receiving abuse from facebook, used in various memes the wrong way.

No, we aren't.

You need me to show you around, or do you want to leave?

I'm a walking neckbread stereotype , but I realize I'm no longer in the majority. I visit Sup Forums like some people visit their deranged grandparents these days: occasionally, and with melancholy.

I don't want people who use the word "normie" on Sup Forums.

>ITT: Faggots who need to go back to

well spoken

Guess what? My name is Chad and I fuck pussy regularly. And I own my own business. And my wife is bi and brings women home for me to fuck ALL THE TIME. Also, I'm not suffering from some degenerate mental illness.

Go back to /r9k/ you fucking robot autist.

Maybe it's me, or that I'm older and looking back, but I always got the sense that Sup Forums was a lot more the haven of the nerds and weirdos. This is before the whole geek chic thing was really huge, so it still was kind of a stigma to be a nerd.
It all changed after Project Chanology.

good job, but was it worth the effort?

nice

Daddy would you like some sausage?

>It all changed after Project Chanology.

And then the autist nation attacked ...

Underrated poast.

daddy would you like some so-su-jizz