Can someone photoshop this picture with a stronger chin? I have a really weak chin and I'm insecure about it...

Can someone photoshop this picture with a stronger chin? I have a really weak chin and I'm insecure about it. Sometimes I hide it with my hand or microphone when I'm in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t03Az7HiMLE
youtube.com/watch?v=7GmNkkztRxI
youtube.com/watch?v=2Os27b9qk5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAGGOT!

fuckin lol

Please I'm srs I've been thinking about getting chin implants do you know if they are worth it?

#nochin vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=t03Az7HiMLE
youtube.com/watch?v=7GmNkkztRxI
youtube.com/watch?v=2Os27b9qk5g

hi leafy

You could always become an hero

I got you bro.

Kek!

/thread

Here ya go

kek

I realised the chin was on the wrong way

ruined it

Just keep hiding that putrid fucking chin you insecure chinlet

Is this guy a reporter or something? Why does he keep a microphone with him in public ?

lel

Dubs checked
>Chinlet

>fuckin lol

Mmmmmmmm

here you go

Chinlets. When will they learn.

Hey guys let's make fun of people because they really have any say in how they develop

Damn you are one ugly ass mofo.

basically what LeafyIsHere does

LUL

This must be what your going for. There are girls that won't give a shit, friendo.

Lol tumblr

I kinda feel for the kid though, I have a really bad overbite and makes my chin look nearly non existent. I don't want to get surgery because I don't like going under the knife unless I absolutely have to. I never take pics from the side because of this and I fucking hate it.

literal hypocrisy

Sage in all fields when replying to trash threads

How does he fold clothes? How does he go through life with such a pathetic weak chin?

You shouldn't feel bad for the kid he makes millions of dollars making fun of kids on the Internet. Including obese and autistic kids. He is a piece of shit.

leafy the faggot. op no fun hang yourself

Anti-sage in all fields when replying to butthurt faggots.

Well I only feel bad about the fact that he has to hide his chin and what not, I'm the exact same way and it depressing as hell.

>anti-sage

Said the faggot posting anti-bait.

So it's ok to stoop to his level?