Has anyone ever been roasted as hard as Leafy by iDubbbz?

Has anyone ever been roasted as hard as Leafy by iDubbbz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAGxYHxlGKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ever
yes
>recently
nope

No.

yeah noob did you see the eminem movie? .-.

nigger

why are you giving this cunt publicity

i didnt even think idubbz went that hard? it seemed weak af and leafy has a ton of material for roasting

Leafy has no chin we already knew that but he looks like somebody with a big dick.

you bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=qAGxYHxlGKI

>looks like
Weak chins, weak dicks

fk u

Can any pc fag enhance this image?

mom no

No

weeeeeeeeeew

sdafasdf

story? who is this leaf man anyways? serious question, I hate youtubers.

Fuck leafy he think he so much better in the people he dis . when people dis him he cry a saying he will suing them. Kill that big baby . he's a little sick fuck . there hate everything and everyone.

Don't have original pic but it's shit anyway.

#nochin

21 year old autist who bullies 10 year old autists
got called out and killed himself

>big dick

Did he actually?

Please say he did

yeah he did not joking btw but he "didn't know"

God damn, I was really hoping he would.

We can always pray

1) you are leafy
2) stop making threads here, leafy.
3) I'm not checking out your faggy YouTube channel.
4) you're a fag and not the least bit interesting or funny.
5) fuck off leafy. And take Vsauce with you

I just found a vid about it... like really, what the fuck is this shit. All I hear is bla bla bla drama drama because we think we famous. Wtf, these are like fucking bitches haha fuck, just a reminder why I dont watch youtube fickers any more I guess.. whut the fuck, cunts, poosuckers. AND ITS MAINSTREAM PLEBS LIKE OP WHO PAY ATTENTION TO THESE SPERGERS! FUCK YOU TOO OP YEA FUCKING TRIGGERD, BITCH

Nah, he really doesn't.

Some day someone will kill him . somebody he has hated on.

eat a dick you fuckin cunt

That implies people care what he has to say

NigNig

internet phoneys getting money off stupid fucks who watch this shit.
/this world

Yeh back when he used to do his kickstarter videos and shit, he got into some confrontations with other people that had small YouTube channels. Shit was fucking hilarious, he roasted quite a few people back then. His content over the last year hasn't been as good in my opinion, though I've loved content cop.

Like what? Anything you got on idubbbz he has already embraced as part of his identity? He's coated in so many layers of sarcasm he's fucking indestructible. Plus Idubbbz went toe to toe with everyone who calls him out even when he had 300k subs. The boy doesn't give a fuck.

It doesn't seem that hard because most of the stuff in the video the average person can figure out.

Is this kid fuckin retarded?

Fuck gif

Yes

True.

Yeh pretty much this. The guy doesn't give a fuck about anything. He has no fucking shame. He seems to already think the entire "Youtube" circlejerk scene is a joke anyway. I doubt there's anything anyone can really say to get under his skin. I've never once seen him respond in an upset manner to even the most haneous of insults.

So he IS a chink. Anyone know his nationality specifically?

Sharknado.

cunt

Idubbbz Is a pussy dude is a white night whos afraid of saying anything. Just does internet drama for reddit to jerk off too. True gay shit

this thread is cnacer xDxDxD

The coherence and grammar of that post say all that need to be said.

This is one of the first times I've actually felt old on this stupid website.

Who the fuck gives a shit about this e-celeb youtuber nonsese

How'd magic trick turn out nigger?

idubbz is a pretty pussy dude. Eh is a white knight and doesn't afraid of anything.

Don't bother. Little girl got on 4 chan did a roll thread and showed her belly button. There now you know.

>Select all images with a store front

Fck

That bellybutton shit happened a while ago, not related to that image at all. Unless it happened again?

kys fuckhead

eat shit faggot

wew lad. Just watched the video. He really went all out.

we should hook him up with Chin Chan

Mmhh some oldschool /b mentality here
I hope that guy killed himself i fucking love that shit.
I mean making a fking thread about youtubers... al these teeny fking 9 gaggers here these days.
Newt Gingrich.

Exactly...

Pls no

>leafy autistically laughs while showing pictures of him when he shaved his hair and when he put on the tingle costume, then showing pictures of fictional characters that he looks like
>roasted

Get off of Sup Forums leafy

gat iiiiimmmmmm

>
he says hes very mixed, mostly swedish but also a bit asian

I fuckin hate leafy dont get me wrong but it wasnt even a roast idubbbz just made the same joke for 15 minutes

Cunt

looks like a bunch of failipino mestizos

iDubbbz arms though.

He called out Keemstar right before all that shit went down with him and said basically said "do your worst, retard".
Keemstar didn't have anything to hit back with.

It was a bad video. Childish insults by iDubbbz, I was quite disappointed after watching it, I was expecting a quality video with some good points.

R-R-R-R-R-R-REPORTED

i watched the iddubz video he wasn't funny all he did was talk about shit leafy does and say how pathetic it is when in fact it's what idubzz him self does

both are cancer

both should die

shit

FU

Stfu you fucking retarded nigger

sauce for that pic?

why are you being a faggot?

Mofo is as ugly as a buritos induced diarrhea.

Nigger

I didn't realize leafy was related to martin shkreli. Based pharma bro, I like leafy now.

Shkreli is leagues above leafy in every way possible. There isn't a real comparison.

Op here, never mind. I thought leafy was one of the younger ones and had an older brother that looked like martin. I don't know who leafy is.

No
I don't think he will ever heal from this

He went to Philadelphia to fight a nigger and the nigger didn't even showed up so i don't think he's a pussy

edups has aids

you do know you have to be 18 plus to be here

Well Keemstar content cop was way worse and better.

shiet.