Help a brother out

Help a brother out

>be with this girl for 2 years
>she gets pregnant november 2015
>gives birth july 2016
>has turned into the biggest cunt i have ever met yet
>she wants to move out and so do i

what do Sup Forums, she really does fuck me off on some major levels and treats me like a cunt (inb4 beta) yet i feel the need to stay with her for my childs sake. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

tl;dr had a baby with a cunt

Yep. There right now. Kids 4.

Man how do you deal with it? I'm only 20 so I got with her when I was 17 however I feel like I want to sort it out with her but just can't, not to mention she constantly snapchats this boy and also has had her ex on there a few times (I spotted this and confronted her). Really dont know what I can do.

welcome to having a baby momma get ready for child support and suppervised visits once she leaves you taking half your shit if youre married. For your sake I hope you didnt marry this fucking bitch.

No man, shes 18 and I'm 20 so not married. Luckily haha

Not the fag you replied to but I think you had a child with a cunt without even knowing about it. And only now she is showing her true colors.

I think so too, she literally kicks of at me for not getting up in the night but I have to work from 8 till 5 everyday so I kinda need sleep, and also her parents are very interfering (we live with them)

Straight up dude it's a hard decision. They are real Cunts for the first year after kids that's for sure. The stress on them is hard so it amplifies the shit.
As for the shit with snap chat, that shits not on in any relationship. Talk to her about it, straight up, tell her you don't appreciate it etc. Tell her she has a family and that shit doesn't fly when you have a family.
Mine is just a selfish cunt that has an attitude problem. I keep pushing her lately to see what I can get away with. I want to leave but not seeing my daughter would destroy me on so many levels.

Man I'm on your level, her attitude is fucking disgusting, she'll tell me to shut up randomly and trust me if it wasn't for my son, I'd have gone by now 100% I just know that if I leave her, The chances of me seeing me son more than once are week are probably lower than winning the lottery.

NICE DUBS

That's spot on why I'm where I am now. It's shit. The arguments got to me for years till I stopped caring and just became a semi-cunt back when she'd tee off to try and get back control. It's slowly working but I'm sick of the shit. The way I see it is my kids the most important thing to me. I'll weather the storm for a while longer and see if it improves once I have hand.

Probably not a healthy thought but I often feel the urge to physically strangle her when shes being a cunt, its only down to the fact of my son thats stopped me, however I feel the urge get greater each argument.

Yeah I got to that point. Put my hand through the wall and destroyed 2 doors cos it was that or her face. Whatever you do don't do anything ever in front of your kid. Ever. Not even shouting if you can avoid it. It really effects them and you don't wanna be the bad guy if shit goes downhill and your fighting for visitation.

How about just beat the bitch senseless when kids not there. Teach a fucking lesson about being a cunt.

Pretty much experienced it first hand. Mother and father were fighting in front of us. Couldn't go to another room to at least not see it. Eventually he got abusive. After not seeing mother for a couple of days and asking my father where she was and if she was coming home, my father gave us news that they were divorcing. Mother never got to visit us but at least we could visit her. Ever since that moment, the relationship between me and my father has gone straight downhill

Rofl hey new guy, I can tell you don't have kids cos time alone when you have a sub 5 year old kid is non existant. Those little leaches are on you 24 fucking 7. I can barely find time to jerk off anymore

>her parents are very interfering (we live with them)
Holy shit dude, you have a full-time job and can't afford your own place?

Don't give her fuel to take your rights. Courts rarely side with the Dad. Cost me a fucking fortune. It gets better, it does. Just don't feed into her bullshit, unless you want to get replaced.

Spot on mate. Violence is a no no at the best of times and a Definite no no if the kids near you. Anyway mate it's 2am and I'll be up at 6 so Imma sign off. I hope you can figure what to do. Try to weather the year if you can and have some decent talks about what's fucking you off when her hormones drop down from the moon. Whatever you do put your kid on the pedestal and make sure your decisions don't leave him without a parent for 5/6ths of his life.

This guy knows (other dad)

whatever you do kids, don't nut in a nutjob

it's not that hard

OP dun goofd I'm sorry just gtfo and visit your kid and be a good father don't let this bitch ruin your positive energy

Trips confirm

When you have a newborn on one wage affording food is hard enough

How old are you? Education?

33 and 13 years job and now in management job in Australia earning 87k a year (uni degree and management rights + 2 micros accreds). I was unlucky when she came having a house loan, car loan and a life set up not ready for the surprise plus a wage 15 k below current. Kids are an expensive mate

That should be more than enough to support you, her, and the kid in your own place. Yeah kids are expensive but not THAT expensive. Something doesn't add up here.

Dude a life where your income stretches the 120k mark with 2 wages from the same company, has you purchase a house that is affordable at the time and a car that's affordable at the time ends up being hard when you drop back down to a single 62k wage. That was half our income blasted. You gotta still pay those debts and those bills etc. People spend to their income. If a kids not expected and your life has everything running nicely, 2 years of single wage is not fun. Regardless of monetary amount. It's ok now cos I got the new job and the pay rise, sold off the car and a few other things but back when your household loses 1/2 it's income and gains another human leach it's not easy. Regardless of the actual amount of income

You were replying to the non-op dad btw.
Op has gone walkabout