How do we increase immigration to Japan...

How do we increase immigration to Japan? Japan needs more immigrants to raise birth rates and remain competitive in the global economy. It is the only way their country will survive.

I think they'll be fine without rapists and drug addicts

gib asian pucci

fuck

no they don't

fuck off nigger weeb, leave japan alone

No they don't. Even whites are subhumans compared to them.

Cringy

nope

>It is the only way their country will survive.
Keyword: country. Everything else will die.
Fuck off, kike.

>How do we increase immigration to Japan?

start by posting in these topics and shilling the FUCK out of japan

i make it every day. please join the defense force OP

>remain competitive in the global economy
well then no need to import cheap wage workers. no thanks. we have to invest on new tech, new plant and new business retained earnings which companies keep due to worries of repeated recession. getting rid of recession, we have to get over deflation completely as well.

so vagina shit means mankind in japanese lol

Maybe instead of immigration Japan need to start reproduce?

>so vagina shit means mankind in japanese lol
Depends on people I suppose.

I will accept this burden and impregnate japan

They don't need immigrants, they need masculinity. Masculinity is not a thing that is encouraged in their culture and if it was encouraged and nurtured then there wouldn't be so many betas and they would be having lots of sex and making glorious nippon babies.

Open border to korean and chinese

This. Magpies and Rooks* should flock together. Japan is not a Europeans country

>*Senpais and gooks
Pic related, how would I eever hope to read that street sign when driving on the wrong side of the road

1. Create authoritarian government
2. Government forces capable people to produce at least 2, better 3 or more children
3. Population stabilizes

Even in poor as fuck communist countries they were able to get a stable birthrate because they tied having enough children to huge incentives like getting better apartments and cars

This, genetically (near) identical people are the only ones capable to fully assimilate into another society, anywhere