Rules are simple, you choose left or right, state why and what youd do to them...

Rules are simple, you choose left or right, state why and what youd do to them, then post a pic of your own for a response!

left. missionary sex until cum

Left. Looks sweet. Probably a bit cheaper tho. Bang bang

Left, lay her down and lick her pussy until it's throbbing and ready to take dick.... Then I'd shove my dick in her mouth and gag the little whore... Finally bend her the fuck over and shove my dick balls deep in her wet pussy until I cum hard inside her cause I'm not pulling out... She's fine as fuck.. Here's mine do your worst...

woah, left is sexy af

finger her pussy until she is sopping wet and moaning, then nail her pussy with my cock and fuck her on her back until I pump her full of cum.

right gets tied up in the corner with a hitachi on her clit.

don't go easy on them

I'd pump my cum into left every day until her tits swelled with milk and then i'd suck them dry

left gets tied up and a thick dildo shoved up her ass wth no lube while i fuck her pussy until she passes out from exhaustion

left, don't normally fuck brown chick. fuck her anal and cum in her ass.

Do you know them? Or did you just save that?

I wish I knew them.. I saved from a similar post yesterday

Left or right??

left or right? moar of either

left - throatfuck

Right... Just give her an old fashion licking until she cums.. Then out my cock inside her and fuck her till I cum.. Not pulling out

i like right too...such a petite chick

left sucks me off while I finger her, then I fuck her pussy and ass until she is a sopping mess

That's the same woman twice

damn, more of her in that dress and heels? fucking great body

FUCK man this is a hard choice... But if I had to choose just one I'd choose left cause I like her shoes more... Which she can keep on while I fuck her ass and cum in it

theyre sisters

left, one in right looks like a ladyboy. i would have her to give her a facial and get it all over her glasses

right, i would face fuck her and cum down her throat

holy shit, they're both so fucking sexy. got an insta for either of them?

here's another sister pair

neither

WHat ship?

Id fuck the one on the right from the back and make the other one watch. Which one of these?

left, i would fuck her doggy and cum inside her

hard choice, right, would fuck her on her back and watch her tits bounce

which one? I've always thought left was objectively hotter but everyone keeps saying the right one is.

right

not sure

Bro drop their Facebook or insta grams already I wanna see way more

Left

definately right

which one?

cant do that m8

right for sure.
The hair, the tits, the body.

Left or right?

no ones done mine yet

Right

Right make her suck my cock until I explode in her mouth

right

i would say right, something about those eyes. i would fuck her whilst my hand is gripping her neck and unload in her

Have more if you want

Left.. She looks like she can take a duck balls deep and moan loud

right, would make her suck my cock and balls then cum on her face

I'll take the wine glass on this one...

Fuck right in the ass, making left clean my dick with her throat and taking my cum on that pretty face.

Right. I'd bend her over something and fuck her from behind.

Also more.

someone choose

R

middle - would facefuck her and then cum on her tits

which one?