Easiest way to defeat Hillary during the debtes

Easiest way to defeat Hillary during the debtes

behave urselfmy mike u been looking thingu shouldnt we are watching

Ask her if Bill raped her. Furiously masturbate to the acknowledgement.

Flashing lights and lasers. Dumb ass Trump will need all the help he can get.

turn on a microwave near her.

Hire Monica Lewinsky as a personal aide.
Make sure she's in Hillary's view full time.
Make sure she shows Hillary a few cigars.

Ask Hillary her name. Pathological liar will make something up...

do nothing, she is dying on her own

He's already making excuses as to why he's going to lose embarrassingly. He's trying to get ahead of it.

He wants it so he can dig into her and push harder on questions, you fucking cuck.

Remind her that she was too dumb to realize her husband was banging every twat in Washington except hers.
Remind her that she was dumb enough to blame Republicans for her husband's infidelity.
Remind her that she was dumb enough to blame the women for her husband's infidelity.
Remind her that she failed in Benghazi.
Remind her that she was too dumb to handle multiple email acounts on a single device.
Remind her that, despite not seeing (A), (B), (D), (E) on any document, she assumed (C) was an alphabetical order code and didn't stand for Confidential.
Remind her that the she had menopause so long ago, she would no longer qualify as the first woman president (that honor goes to Hover, anyway)

Man, a real debate is one without moderators. Lincoln/Douglass was one of the greatest presidential debates, and it had no moderator.

You lost your objectivity long ago

Yeah. THAT'S it.
> trying this hard

This. I know the moderators will probably jump on Trump for any kind of attack against their poor sweet Hillary.

I could see them disqualifying him or something.

best case scenario, and what we all want is for her to have a fucking seizure because she'll be on the spot in an uncontrolled environment for the first time in years.

Gish Gallop

And then the dnc pulls her and puts Biden in her place, which was the plan all along. This would give all those #never____ people an alternative and he'd win in a landslide, and america would be over

He's right. You libtards have degenerated debates to the point of just cheating, you did this in the last 3-4 election cycles. Hillary will be asked about policies and Trump will be asked loaded questions about mexicans. The American people are well aware of this trick and all you're really doing is degenerating yet another institution into something nobody gives a fuck about. You idiots sure are good at that, aren't you? A 4 year degree has gone from a serious resource to practically a participation ribbon because you idiots just build the Ivory Tower ever higher. You degenerates are destroying society.

>culture war
>reasoned debate

Pick one. Reminder: Libtards are the aggressors in the culture war so if you didn't pick "culture war" your fellow libtards will probably throw you under a bus.

Stand up.

> it's going to be a very unfair debate

It's amazing how Republicans can always see the future. Like when they all said that Obama would take his oath on the Koran. Don't forget that not one Republican has ever written admitted they were wrong about that. because it takes a real man to admit that you were wrong about something.

I just really fucking hope Trump checks her for an ear piece

or has some navigators scanning for the frequency she's using for her ear piece and fucking bombing it with noise

>Easiest way to defeat Hillary during the debtes
Making a loud noise or having two people talk to her at once - it triggers a seizure

Debates start off with a 5 minute stairmaster competition.

I see her trying to get out of it. She really is to ill to debate at all.

she would trip and smash her face onto the stairs. Then the response would be that the debates are sexist

It's easy to trigger rightwingers. I've been doing it all morning

Depends, how hard are you trying?

I'm still waiting for her to resurface.

OPEN A CAN OF WHOOP ASS WITH A CAN DO ATTITUDE

A humidifier

He knows the questions for the DNC candidates were stupid with canned answers. They were competing about who would give away the most free shit, who would have the strictest gun control and who would be the first to dismantle the first and second amendments - which candidates would allow the most immigrants, and competing on issues such as who had the best plan for growing the government size, reach and regulation of every day life of everyone, and it made the zombie democrats clap with every answer of their overlords

It varies. I hate both candidates with a passion so my job is easy. I take my shots where I can and people give me a lot of opportunities. Hillary is just evil and trump is either a blithering idiot or a genius. Don't know and don't care. I just know I'm not voting for them

>DURR DO BLACK LIVES MATTER OR DO ALL LIVES MATTER?
Bernie Cuckers: All live matter

standing ovation

No need. She's already dead

> I'm not voting for them
if you don't vote you don't have a right to complain either.

kek

When democucks say "caring about women's health" they mean they want the tax payers to fund "abortions for fun" and every other possible medical procedure for womyn.

Answer me this, Sup Forums... The majority of us live in states that are foregone conclusions. For example, I live in Texas, which is red. No matter how I vote, Texas will go red. So if I vote R or D, I am wasting my vote.

We all know that the biggest problem with the United States is the fact that it has a two party system. And both parties are as corrupt as they can be. They refuse to work together and they get nothing done but waste our money.

If a third-party gets 5% of the popular vote, then in the next presidential election, they get:

A.) federal election funds (just like R and D already do)
B.) automatic entry into the debates
C.) easier ballot access in all 50 states

So if you live in one of the red or blue states (and you likely do), why would you even THINK of voting for Trump or Hillary?

>Hillary is just evil and trump is either a blithering idiot or a genius.

I can agree with this. Lets have a beer and laugh at these fuckers.

Nice retort. I especially like the way you backed it up with facts.

BAD SELF EATER

It's even worse. Not just medical procedures, they want to fund all contraception for women. The gubmint trying to cuck our women.

Can't prove a false positive. Why don't you tell me which republican said that and then we can examine the "facts".

>So if I vote R or D, I am wasting my vote.
atleast you gave your opinion, it's the principle that matters.
>And both parties are as corrupt as they can be.
there's no evidence suggesting trump is corrupt.

your system is always better than ours, here there's many political parties you can vote for, but even if a party wins the election (by having the most individual seats) that doesn't mean they'll actually be a majority in the cabinet.

because smaller political parties can group together and form a majority.

now the problem is that we have 1 right winged political party and like 50 left winged parties, the right winged party wins every year by a landslide but they're not able to do shit because the leftists keep grouping it together actively.

so no matter what the results are, the left always wins.

I don't understand why guys are against consequence free sex. I'm happy to see $0.05 of my taxes going to fund my sex life.

"THere's no evidence suggesting Trump is corrupt."

Except the fact that he'll say literally whatever it takes to get ignorant rednecks to vote for him. He's changed stance for two days just to revert to an old one, and in the 90's he was a very vocal Clinton supporter.

Nope, nothing corrupt about a sleazy businessman with a history of bankrupting companies lying out his ass to demagogue his way into a presidency. Nothing corrupt at all.

>Except the fact that he'll say literally whatever it takes to get ignorant rednecks to vote for him.
that's not corruption, that's politics.
>He's changed stance for two days just to revert to an old one
people change opinions, it's not new.
>a sleazy businessman with a history of bankrupting companies
4 or so of his companies went bankrupt, he has over 700+, start ups have a 50% chance of survival.

he's doing pretty well.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU BRAZILIAN SCUM FAGGOT NIGGER NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love consequence free sex. I'm also man enough to pay for my own. I don't need the government holding my hand while I fuck my woman. Do you?