Post a slut, anons say what they'd do to them

post a slut, anons say what they'd do to them

sqeeze those perky tits and have her suck my cock, then cum all over her face

5.5" Wasn't enough for her to feel; are there any bigger anons who would pound it

another

how bout this slut

What do to this freshman? She is insecure and has low self esteem.

facebook /meowmeowmeowmeowkitty?fref=ts

dqwdwqqw

would fuck her in ass and cum on her tits

What would you do to the slut?

>ITT retards dump pics without replying

what the fuck

Perfect, easy target.
Low self esteem, so you become her "rock".
Compliment her, talk to her.
Become her friend, then flirt and hit on her.
Depending on her demeanor and how attractive you are.

>Probably you're a 1-3 on attraction if you're on Sup Forums, so hopefully you're not obese/asian fever.

If you're not already friendzoned, you can probably fuck her this same weekend, if not sooner. What you need to do is this:

>Make opportunity.
>Present location.
>Go for it.

Invite her over to your place, you do live alone right?
Indulge about her, talk about her, what does she like, what does she want to do.
If cheap and simple, go for it, do it. Plan a day.
Then close, the chemistry should be set, if you're a 1-3, you probably climbed to a five or 6 in her books if you weren't rapey/to touchy.

If you're already attractive, you probably don't need to do much except just talk to her and be overall interested in her.

---
Now, what to do to her. Well, it depends, really.

If you're new to picking up girls and closing to get sex, explore your own inhibitions and voyeurism. Make sure to post results on Sup Forums. Fuck her, tease her, lick her, tickle her, whatever.

After that bores you, you can start doing mental fuck games/mind games, where she will always be wanting to get your approval / attention. This can get out of hand though, do you have enough free time/ willing to commit? Turning her into a pet could be a possibility, but it involves training and a master that's secure in himself, or at least arrogant enough to think he's secure in himself (and let's face it, if you're on here, you're not.)

You can open up her sex drive, and lease her out to people on fetlife or craigslist. Though the later is not as fun/safe. Fet life people tend to be younger, personally I use it to network myself.

The possibilities are endless, really. I say just focus on conversation, her leaning on you for approval and converting her to a loyal fuck toy,

My slutty little lady, anyone interested?

A picture without a reply is still a useful contribution to the thread, if not ideal.

Your post is not.

Yasss Queen.

No but really - yea. She short?

And the back of course

more right??

A picture without a reply is the worst because it incentivizes others to just dump pics. it's how all these threads die moron.

About 5 ft 4 bro

She's got such a nice build man - I dig those thick legs and her back looks a little built - former gymnast or anything?

i know where that is.

You nigger

How would you do it once you got her in your house?

fuck you

Lol kid writes you 4 paragraphs. And you post another pic to waste everyone's time.

Go back to fapping to your middle school yearbook user

Glad you like it! Yeah is it that obvious haha!

ugh. i hate those fucking asian pant skirts.

she ever wear that out?

She sure did bro, proof here

Yea man - good stuff. Well it's hard to be thick like that but have a flat stomach -
So I figured she must have some athletic background.

Good stuff man - share away.

would fuck her as hard as i can and cum on her tits

this one loves threesomes mfm

Eh, I was once 14 and posting here. Some guys need direction.

Then again, Asia does spoil me. Living here as a foreigner is great. Charisma man really is truthful.

Japan is ruined. But Thailand and Philippines are still great.

Yeah!

Lol

got more bikini pics outside?
she has an incredible ass.

nudes

wwyd?

I would unphotoshop that ass

Hows this bro? Sunbathing like a slut haha, took a fair bit of persuasion!

Niceeee - how is she? Fun - adventurous?

Hahahah so funny. Thanks user, I really needed to see this again

Yeah shes good, im working on her becoming more adventurous though...!

what do?

this is oddly specific, but do you have any pics of her from behind standing up or walking in public?

She hot man - any pics in clothes? I know that's kind of odd - but a hot little of in rtihht clothes or a dress is my bag

I'd eat peanut butter outta her asshole!

rip everything off but the stockings, and go at it

Like so?

:^)

Omg more

Nice dude! She's got some fans here haha

isn't that the asmr chick?

got damn you're a lucky man.

you like user?

yep she's a secret sloot

Yes holy shit!

Please keep going

Fat Pussy to

Where did you get these? any more?

what would you do to her?

My ex...

Best i got
Glad both think so but question is, would you fuck her?

I would make her blow me in the stands during edc. Then blast my load all over her face, and send her back to her friends

Dammmnmmnnn.

Hell yea I would. I would flip her over so I could see that cute booty and fine back and go to town. I'd finish up all over her back man. Hot.

you like her too?