ITT: times pitchfork was wrong

ITT: times pitchfork was wrong

They're wrong every time

It's a good album

every The Mars Volta album

YASSSS KWEEEN SLAYYY

neither of those are good

smhrntbhfam

This, just in the time you've read the review you could've listen to it and formed your own opinion
Or you know just continue being a wanker

man this board needs to cut loose with that website so bad

Have you seen the nightly p4k threads lately

One of their most garbage opinions, this album is so much better

no, why?

they're mostly dead

only active when a big release is getting reviewed

how slow do you read? do you have a learning disability?

For real though, when are they not wrong?

This is a forgotten relic from the days of when Indietronica was still a thing and sounds terribly dated at this point in time, I'm not sure why you'd care

>indietronica
LOOL

This thread should be "times when pitchfork was right". You could link just about any pitchfork review in this thread and it would work. Horrible publication. I don't know why college-age kids still read it.

Zaireeka's "im too lazy to actually listen to it properly" 0.0

>Cry about pitchfork
>Mock people who take pitchfork seriously
>Post about pitchfork continuously
>Don't ever discuss the numerous alternative music sites out there that could benefit from word of mouth on Sup Forums
>Wonder why people still go to p4k

really gets the synapses firing

statistically unlikely

this

needs to be lower. cocky electro-french house was one of the worst genres imaginable.

this irritates me. great album

does it really matter if their opinion lines up with yours? it's literally just a few guys who work for pitchfork who writes these. Who gives a shit?

any emo in the late 90s to early 00s

no b8, share some alternative music sites

ive never understood the fascination with him. Acid Rap was good, like a 6/10 that suffered from extremely shitty features and repetitive production, butthe features after it and then Colouring Book was just garbage that suffered from the previous problems + having shitty verses and doing nothing interesting.

He blew up after that ULB verse, so everyone started riding his dick all of a sudden, which lead to stupid expectations with Coloring Book that he clearly didn't manage right. I think that if it dropped the gospel theme and was mixed better, it'd be a 7 for me, but as is it's insufferably bad.

Acid Rap was dope though, every song from the first half is a real earworm, but it loses its steam after the stupidity of Favorite Song