can't have anything related to this movie with high likes

Who?

>Elle King
WHO?

Literally who

>classic image.jpg

Fucking Rob Schneider's daughter.

Literally fucking WHO?

hah fucking dammit you weren't even joking.

Not that bad desu senpai. Still can't top this
youtube.com/watch?v=YYrQmLuoCL4

That is a British ass face.

Sounds pretty much the same as her other song.

Sounds like the musical manifestaion of cancer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jesus Christ, the Ghostbusters remake just gets worse and worse.

youtu.be/QbzfINsCcVY?t=43s

Fry and Laurie did it better

She's American.

Simply clicking on the link means it's succeeding. Don't give it views.

Why did they not get aTelecine? Sasha is the most eminent female artist and feminist of this century.

>no bustin makes me feel gud

It's like if they really want me to hate this movie

holy kek I didn't even know this

DAE GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS XDDD XD

Why are people pushing this constant girlpower agenda? why cant they make movies like alien or terminator 2 where there are strong female leads without having to point out that the heroes are female?

Show these cunts the true force of the troll army

I listened to about 25 seconds of it and had to turn it off.

this isn't very good

the trailer got downvoted cause it sucks. If you do this simply cause you want to cause problems to the franchise by downvoting anything simply by association then your no better then them. They thought AVGN was a pig without even viewing his video. They have celebrities and actresses of the movies calling us friendless without even knowing us. We downvoted a crappy trailer, but be the bigger person here, be Melissa McCarthy here, if you hate the song sure downvote it, but don't be like them. We're better then that.

Her voice is so unbelievably shrill and grating.

Seems to fit perfectly for the all female Ghostbusters film though.

>fat ugly bitch

fits about right

But the song is not good. I actually kind of like her other "one hit" but this thing is like nails on a chalkboard.

>Elle King

Yeah, this kind of virginal fedorashit doesn't help anybody

i want it released so they can finally shut the fuck up about it and justify canning the sequel due to numbers and the left will sweep it under the rug with typical scapegoats

Honestly doesn't sound half bad, but still can't top this
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

She looks like Dakota Fanning if Dakota Fanning ate two entire apple pies every day for a year and got beat with an ugly stick.

so is Janis Joplain and that bitch was popular and DONT defend her. I never saw the appeal she had from hipsters.
It does suck but do you go about prancing youtube for everyone song you hate just to downvote it? I'm not actively stalking linken park's vevo channel just waiting and hoping they release a new video to click "downvote". downvoting the trailer meant something, but idk. I just feel like doing this is just playing into their childish games, which is what they mostly want at this point, cause you know people are going to watch this movie simply out of spite to others at this point

>look them both up
>Jewish

When will the kike nepotism end?

>so is Janis Joplain and that bitch was popular and DONT defend her. I never saw the appeal she had from hipsters.
Janis Joplin sounds nothing like the harpy shrieking at mach-2 in the OP
youtube.com/watch?v=fkGUt4QYc08

>McCarthy: Age 45
>Wiig: Age 42
>McKinnon: Age 32
>Sheboon: Age 48
>"""""""""girls"""""""""

>>>
> Anonymous 06/03/16(Fri)19:31:00 No.70389811▶
> (OP)
>>classic image.jpg
#angrywhiteguys