Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

Previous:Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Rem claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nivOqZI5vXo
youtube.com/watch?v=MOm_2qDNOOI
youtube.com/watch?v=inGioWkuhqo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>best fox claimed

Early bake

filthy early bake
claimed

Fuck you old man.

my uh
my things always breaks now and idk why

Sarisa claimed.

(Shiro)
OK Computer is pretty awesome. I had the pleasure of listening to it one afternoon. At first, I didn't get it. But the more I heard the album, the more it grew on me.
Jonny Greenwood was inspired and doing some pretty cool things with his guitar. Nice album. Would gladly listen, again.

Ever been to any live concerts?

(Eu)
How can I pass by that adorable face of yours, and not say hello. I simply cannot.

▲▲

You all know that these are drawings right?

W-what do you mean?

you know you're a faggot right?

I loved the guitar on The Bends.
≥concert
No.
What music you mainly listen too?
Yes.

Hello Sour Sauce~
How are you~?

Remember to drink water. Lots of water. Don't forget about it with all this RISK games around you.

Why aren't you posting your usual claim? H-huh?
You're only posting random pictures again.

Everytime...

It seems to be pretty hard to find a raid group, everyone is starting at the checkpoint for the last boss

Beat ya to him?

Sarisa is real, darn it! She lets me ride on her pirate ship and play with her pet sea dragon, Syldra.

Together, we take to the high seas in search of treasure and adventure. Grinding our way through dungeons and evil towers. Defending the four crystals of earth, wind, fire and water. Keeping balance and restoring our shattered world.

Plus, her hair is purple and fabulous! Who needs real girls.

Humph!

Claimed

I think I might kill myself after reading that

I'm claiming you.

The cutest!

We can share bread.

I'm a dead head (fan of Grateful Dead). But I love other music from the retro era, as well. Beatles, Jim Croce, John Denver, etc. I love bluegrass and opera, as well.

Opera! Now there's a genre I did see discussed much on the boards. Ever listen to opera? It's a beautiful wall of sound that is healing to the soul.

I am doing well! Thanks for asking. What are you up to, today? Anything fun or exciting?

Missed the end of the last thread, but I'm back~

How do we get rid of these threads?

Saber claim
Best 2hu
Armored necromancer
Kek

>Might disappear for a bit

Eru Claim!
>Finally got Warframe Downloaded
>SPACE NINJAS

Delete Sup Forums

You ever see the dead play live?

You can't.

go in IRC and complain
say it's the animus in disguise./ they still won't because two post here like fags

We can only pray my friend

WEW

>Still on the hunt for a raid group

Hello best tea drinker

Boy you might be in for disappointment

ayyyy
best comin thru

I like America, but that's about as retro as I get. But I guess I like older jazz. Grant Green is really good.
Never really listened to Opera. Speaking of walls of sound, I like some japanese shoegaze.
My number one genre would have to be hip-hop though.
You filter.

Nah, I wait for it to happen in every thread. This is the first time I commented on it. Although he is definately worth claiming.

*Nom

Schrodingers panties, best panties

I've played Warframe before and I liked it, I just kinda lost interest because of the whole Archwing glitch. But its okay cause I can fix that for myself.

Hmmm... not really, just another lazy day~
What about you~?

Puffy dressed cutie~

Claimed

Claimed

Too late dickhead.

Hello there, Shinobu. Sadly, I became a fan long after Jerry Garcia passed away in 1995, so I never got to see him play live. I haven't seen any of the other band members play live, either.

You a fan of the Dead, too? Or was you only curious?
What kind of music do you enjoy?

America—the sound of basic chords played on acoustic guitar strings. And I mean that in a positive way. Always fun to sit around and play their tunes on a gitah.

Hip-hop fan. Interesting. Who are some hip-hop artists you like?

So, have you dreamed about something?

>Best tea drinker
No you
Of course they are
>5 off
Only sometimes. Mostly armored
Red head pocky lover

I love she

Lazy days are best days. Gives you a chance to reflect and collect your thoughts. I hope you're enjoying it, because you never know when life will grip you by the hand and take you an adventure.

Not playing any neat vidya games? Or working on any fun projects?

I think I want to create a game. Download one of those game making programs and see what I can cook up.

I just finished lunch and munching cheerios now

arice?

Armoured a best~!

Just listening to music and talking to people really, Eu thinks you should do that, Sour Sauce~!

Not last night, but in july I had a dream where Agiri Goshiki killed my dog.

It just gets pretty grindy, but it's fun

don't be so tsun

>Sleep is for nerds
>Here's hoping that the pilot bearing comes out today.

I Have seen the dead play when i was a kid, parents took me to a show in like 93 or some shit. I followed further around for awhile. Which is phil lesh and bob wier. Loved those shows. My friends throw a grateful dead tribute campout every year in my home state that i was a part of, and we would get melvin seals to come play. He played the organ in the jerry garcia band. Pretty cool shit.

I love the workingman's dead album the most.

also you said you like blue grass. Check out Cornmeal and Yonder Moutain string band. If you haven;t already, Two of my favs.

One of the best dead songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=nivOqZI5vXo

also it's nice to meet you!

Im only furfag here?

Good pic, but her legs are weird...

here

Nah. Chen is here too.

Oh, enjoy your lunch.

I'm sorry, that must've been pretty disturbing for you.

I'm here for you now.

Miho claimed

what does a guy gotta do to get replies ;~;

True. Its gonna be gud. Plus a little grind ain't too bad.

Rakim, Kendrick Lamar, Noname seems pretty promising, Young Thug despite his newest release being a 0/4 for me, A$AP Ferg, Slick Rick, Danny Brown, Tyler The Creator, Kanye, YG, Notorious BIG, Earl Sweatshirt, Common, and Nas. For hip-hop groups, Tribe Called Quest is my number one, including solo artists and groups, Wu-Tang is good, Public Enemy is pretty nice, RTJ, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, and that's it.
Despite that big list, I still listen to plenty of stuff besides hip-hop. I think jazz would be my number two genre, despite being pretty unknowledgeable about it.

(You)

actually try talking to other posters about something

Kari claimed.

Hana Song

t-thanks

i'm bad at that though

then you wont talk to anyone

Your taste is exceptional.

Claiming my little angel.

but i'm trying!
user look, we're talking a little after all, even if it's about nothing

You wanna be in my game? I could like, use your waifu for a mini-game, or something. Could be cute.
Actually, I should make a vidya game, and it be nothing but mini-games of waifus.

Ah, yes. Easy Wind. Pigpen with that harmonica and soulful vocals. Shame he passed so soon. I believe Jerry once stated Grateful Dead ended with the death of Pigpen. Which obviously, the band continued to play, but I think he meant the original spirit the group once had faded with his passing.

My favorite track on Workingman's Dead is Dire Wolf. "Please don't murder me" is a line I can somehow relate to. Must be my high levels of estrogen and not wanting others to do me in. Or something like that. Yeah.
(Ahem.)

Sounds like you lived the life; traveling around and seeing Further play. I don't know anything about Cornmeal and Yonder Mountain string band. Got any songs by them you would recommend?

Put yourself out there, usually. Kind of like regular conversation.

>moot will never come in /waifu/ threads, claim Asuka and join our circlejerking.

Yeah it was pretty messed up, I had that dream shortly after my older dog died, and Agiri was laughing while I held him.
>I'm here for you now.

Kek, Eu would love to play that game~

__d_va_overwatch_drawn_by_atobesakunolove__7b3672721dff80afe0522520f540ade8

I just wish Titania was better

Moot's waifu is shit

yeah but talking about how youre not talking about anyone can only go so far

He could never stake a better claim than me, not if we're talking about Asuka.

Juicy by Notorious B.I.G. is one of the few hip hop songs that caused me to shed tears. Rap not being my strongest genre, I can't deny his inner will to overcome the hate and all those who failed to understand him.
How about Tupac Shakur?

Your favorite group is a Tribe Called Quest, and here I don't know anything about them. I need an user to help me fixt that, and suggest me something to listen by them.
>Wink, wink

Jazz is like a happy version of the blues.
When I'm down, nothing beats the blues. But when I'm up, I like it nice and smooth.
You feel me?

meh. any tips at least?

never say never.

hence why i said it was about nothing, user. hey, have you seen my wife? i feel her aura around this place but my vision is foggy

i know nothing of your wife

I have a turtle aswell.
Her looks reminds me of Konata.

I'm sorry for it. Are you feeling any better now?

Dire wolf is about the zodiac killer. I always thought that was awesome because i mean they were from san francisco so they were directly effected by the zodiac.
Yonder is awesome bluegrass
youtube.com/watch?v=MOm_2qDNOOI

youtube.com/watch?v=inGioWkuhqo

cornmeal isn't as big as yonder but the girl on the fiddle is a babe. I met her after the show, Kinda left her alone tho because she had like 50 guys on rolls hitting on her.

Best type moon claimed.