Can anybody confirm these are what I'm looking for?

Can anybody confirm these are what I'm looking for?

Also general shroom story thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
lmgtfy.com/?q=buy magic mushrom growkit
erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those don't look like what I get, so idk.

Just took shrooms for the first time. I kept thinking over and over again that I don't know who I am. But in like a good way, I wasn't freaking out. it was a good experience. It was incredibly easy to get into whatever was on TV, everything was interesting. I could barely type on my phone because the letters kept moving around and the whitespace was getting wild with colors.

Same person. To add to this, it motivated me to get back into a sport I had a lot of phone with. I kept thinking about what should matter in life. I felt like I understood how to make myself better.

fun not phone

Just grow your own, it's piss easy.

You'll never look at a jam jar in the same way again.

I have to go to a party on Friday and I've never done them, always wanted to. Normally I'll just smoke weed but trying to save money. Will I die if I eat these?

those are not

Not Magic Shrooms

Parachute Mushrooms. Will give you gut rot and not make you trip. Bad luck M8.

These are not magic. You'll get fucking sick dude

I don't see any blue bruising which is a sign that they're the right ones. I wouldn't trust them. Post on a shroom forum for confirmation. I wouldn't go to a party on shrooms unless you're experienced with them or on low dose.

Whenever you do find them, just remember to never panic. That's what leads to it being a bad experience. Fully embrace what your mind is gonna go through.

Research lemon teking. Take them on an empty stomach. Smoke some weed for the initial nauseau

I didn't think they were. Psilocybe semilanceata are a bugger to identify to newbs.
Stick with cubensis ones. You can get a spore print for 2 euros, with the correct farming methods you could produce an endless supply.

Not magic or even edible mushrooms...

to clarify blue bruising is what you WANT. You'll find them in the wild growing out of cow shit after a rainy day.

LOL remember to never panic. LOLLLLLL

/thread.
Probably the easiest drug you can grow/make yourself, and grow kits make it so simple and easy a woman can do it.
Source: I know a woman who grows them

>2 euros

I know exactly who you're talking about. I'm so glad they're back. Magnificent bastards.

Those are legit OP, safe to take

So lemme get this straight;
You're picking shrooms without knowing what you're doing, literally at all, because you're an idiot.
If you really wanted to save money, you would buy a grow box online for $20-30.
>follow steps
>get 6-8 ounces of shrooms
>money saved

Hahaha people ask me sometimes why I have 40+ jam jars, a pressure cooker and a dehydrator. I just tell them I like to make jam and fruit jerky. :D

They are brilliant in what they do. Such a simple system too. It's a shame the seed ring didn't work out.

But anyway, have you seen the new shirts they have printed?!

>stick to cubensis
>fucking shiggy diggy
Why would you EVER take Cubensis, when Cyanescens are twice as potent and typically yield a larger flush.

Not really, the last time I taped the coin to the cardboard was about 3 months ago. They any good?

Yeah, they have a fancy new design.

OP is dead.
>OP's own fault.
>No big deal.
Fuck OP.

Because cyans like turds to grow on, and nobody likes turds in their wardrobe.

Plus nobody likes to get ahead of themselves with psychedelics, I like to know where my head is at.

703 area code

>shrooms
Who's sellin?

I wanna try that shit out, anyone know which is good and bad shrooms?

I've had 100% success rate using regular ol Alder chips
Also, plenty of people like to get ahead of themselves. Its how you see what the drug truly offers, thus McKenna and his high dose/low sensory input way of tripping. Nothing will make you go batshit, totally-lost-your-mind insane than tripping on 7g in pitch black, but nothing will teach you more either.

Faster than*

You're right, holy fuck. €18 for a t-shirt is a fucking bargain, considering they're non-profit. I'm sold. Thanks, dude

Underrated post.
>Astoria, OR; best place 4 Cyanescens (sp?)
Soon... Autumn is upon us, and soon the shrooms...

Grow your own, send off prints and get a shirt for free. :D

Have you heard Paul Stamets speech about how he cured his stammer during a thunderstorm with mushies?

what is this site?

throw them away

Give them to his enemies? >:)

Or literally anywhere in Washington, you can find Cyans next to the sidewalk, and amanitas are goddamn everywhere, if they float your boat too

Just type in "Spore Ring" and it should come up.

I don't know if I can post links? Can I post a link?

Give me a fucking website that sells spores and a grow kit to usa.

not a taunt, seriously please send me a link.

Please, who are you talking about?

>can type shitposts
>cant google

typically you just type it as follows
www dot youtube dot com

that format

after finding the site youre talking about i see there are a fuckload a strains. where does one start?

This is my usual daily find during autumn here in Seattle :)

They look like liberty caps to me, enjoy

those dont look like any magic mush I have ever seen. What is their scientific name?

cyanescens psilocybin

NO they are not, i have found similar ones around liberty caps.

Here's a closer look

Really is a good system, too bad the sprint I got was bad, all jars got lipstick mold, no mycelium. Will order more and send in my currents.

those are not liberty caps, trow them away this instant

>pic related
these are lib caps

You act like you were never a newbie yourself. I bet you started out with cubensis and looked up every little detail like the rest of us
Also pic related is cubensis

No they're not what you're looking for OP. They won't kill you sorry.

I been finding a lot of rocky mountain shrooms on soggy logs and stumps in the forest. Idk if its worth my time to look for good ones or not, keep an eye out for the toad around here and always set them free after their gift as well.

They look just like the bunch i collected on my first shroom hunt, which were not shrooms.

From personal experience, Brazil or "Brasil" as they spell it is good. Golden Teacher gets very good reviews as it's usually the one sold in kits.

You can save yourself a lot of money, tons of money by growing at home, considering that once you can take a spore print you never have to buy one again.

I've also traded with websites, 10 of my prints for one of theirs. Lovely stuff.

this user has no idea what he's talking about, do NOT listen to him

Look for twirly stalks and a discoloured head

Its seriously that easy. I find cyans in downtown Seattle. It's a fucking nuisance, they grow everywhere and I'm too fucking high all the time as a result

They don't look real to m..

It happens, uneducated uncautious printers. My first try at B+ was a fail due to a naff print.

probably not depends on what you are looking for

this is more like it

B+ also, was it from 2014?

how safe is it to order these to the US? is customs going to come knocking on my door and take my left testicle?

also forgot to add they usually start growing around october when the temperature is around 10c

Perhaps, it could have been! Kinda scrunchy bit of tin foil I think. Quite a small print?

mighty fine mush you got there friend.

Nope, started out of cyans, nice try tho. I've only seen cubensis once in person, out of the countless times I've tripped, and even that person didnt want them

I'm not sure on US laws, but in the UK spores are not illegal because they don't contain anything that is psychoactive until they grow. A bit like cannabis seed law I suppose.

Totally legal

Check your state laws. Just Google cubensis spores USA and a gazillion links will pop up. Join shroomery.com and watch let's grow mushrooms pf tek on YouTube and you're almost set.

I can't remember what the writing was like, it was about 3 months ago. But it was definitely that size and may well have been from 2014. What are the chances aye!

I have been getting different prints from that site for the past few months and I reckon someone is mass-producing high quality prints - with the handwriting style of a woman - as I've had a few with the same writing.

In the US, it's completely legal because the spores contain no psilocybin. The only exceptions are in California, Georgia, and I think Idaho. There it's illegal. Anywhere else, it's SO fucking piss-easy. I don't understand how shrooms aren't the most easily-accessible, cheapest drug there is with how easy it is to make them.

take this man i help you to find another amazing site
cheesespin.net/

You know what, I think it was from the same printer as you. The way they've written the "p.c." bit seems identical as what I remember.

Don't even bother with prints. You can get syringes which is so much easier than making your own out of prints. Maybe costs like five bucks more but it's worth it to not have to worry about another step to possibly fuck up.

Mind sharing some, perhaps? Kinda broke now and my Cambodians just showed their first pins.

Those are exactly what you are looking for, if you want to kill yourself, that is.

They should be white and bruise blue

German Name for Liberty Caps is literally pointy coned bald head lmao.
It Looks like a lil mushroom penis

yo dont get high on mushrooms and watch schindlers list...

I'm alright for prints at the moment. Switching mediums and having a go at growing different substances.

Your tub has an awful lot of holes, don't you put breathable tape over the holes? Could get bugs!

It's an sgfc, some swear by it, seems working so far, I even managed to overmist my only flushed cake, but have been fishing out random gnats. They're pretty harmless.

Also, how could we swap contacts, just in case, for future. Are you in mycotopia?

lmgtfy.com/?q=buy magic mushrom growkit

I have an excellent solution for gnats. I have tried using cider vinegar but that's bullshit, so I've put a drosera plant in there and most of the flies are stuck to it, with a few stubborn stragglers avoiding it. I couldn't afford a pitcher plant. Lol.

I dunno, this isn't exactly a safe place to swap contacts. Lol.

erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

Maybe this site will help you. But I'm not entirely sure if those are

Anyone that grows, how long would you say it takes to grow? Like from the point of introducing the spores to the growth medium, to time of harvest?

Gnats aren't the same as fruit flies fyi. If you're interested add spongegar as a friend in mycotopia. Respond and I'll delete this post.

I'm not on mycotopia and my email address is broken at the moment. I will get an account and add you sometime this week. It's nice to talk about stuff like this with someone.

Do they talk about cannabis on mycotopia?

Yes, it's a great community of veterans. Open minded too. Really polite and overall great vibes. Doesn't have as much information as shroomery, but that's what Google's for. Don't forget to check out my growlog meanwhile ;)

I can confirm those are not what you think. Those are not psilocybe semilenceata or anything psychoactive

Yeah, I've written myself a note to remind myself.
Just to check you are the same guy who got the rubbish B+ spore?

I've been considering doing a marij guerrilla grow lately.

There is a technique for spreading liberty caps over a huge area I once read about...

...would anyone like to hear it?

Yes please

Yes, the guy with the rubbish b+ spore. I know a thing or two about weed growing too, well have something to talk about.

Do so.

First you'll need a patch of land. Then they say you need a spore print but if I were doing it I'd have at least 3 or 4 or maybe more.
Then you need your carriers - goats/sheep, maybe even chickens. It's simple.

Put the spores into the water supply and the animals do the rest.