Are Jews the only people who have their own religion and language (beside some small tribes)?

Are Jews the only people who have their own religion and language (beside some small tribes)?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do jews always have glasses?I have never seen a jew, who didint has glasses, why is that?

Well "christianity" succesfully destroyed many european religions

I hate kikes so much

>That kid on the right.
*walks towards you*

Ted Cruz Junior on the right t b h

Answer the question you dumbfucks.

And rightly so

The Japanese have Shinto, if you want to speak incredibly broadly Indians have Hinduism and Sanskrit

England.
English.
Anglicanism.

Isn't Arabic the official language of Islam?

I think so, I'm pretty sure "official" Korans aren't supposed to be written in anything but

I don't think that really counts, Anglicanism is really widely practised by many different people speaking many different languages. Christianity in general is for everybody and has always been a multilingual religion.

Yes, but most Muslims aren't Arabs. Like with Christianity and Buddhism Islam is tended for everyone and doesn't belong to any one people the same way that more national religions like Judaism do.

Because reading is free :^)

I'm jewish and I don't have glasses

you're banned from jewishness then

I have sunglasses though

ayy ebin

myy balls :^)

Did y'all forget that the Quran was originally written in Arabic and its main language of instruction is Arabic.

ys

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey (Anatolia), rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey (Pontus).

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting btfo by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites btfo
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

Christianity is the oldest religion.
Greek Orthodox Christians are the only real Christians.

>Greek Orthodox Christians are the only real Christians.

u wot?

They tend to stay in a closed comunity thus small gene pool

Edgy.

But user, not all Eastern Orthodox are Greek Orthodox, what about all the Slavs?

Besides, one could easily claim that the Catholic Church is the One True Church.

The church is English run and dominated. Non English no matter how numerous are a non factor in Anglican matters.

Hitler was Catholic

There's nothing edgy about truth being victorious over ignorance. Christianity was spread among pagan peoples peaceful with few exceptions and they were better off for it.

But Orthodox bishops also wash feet, it's what bishops do during Holy Week.

Hitler was baptised as a Catholic, but he hated the Church and his regime actively persecuted it. The Catholic Church explicitly condemned totalitarian ideologies.

Jesus said that Greeks and Georgians are the only real Christians.
The catholic church is false and evil.

But he didn't, he said:

"Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost."

Sikhs have Punjab.

I'm descended from Mennonites, who are as much a race as a religion themselves. Some older communities speak German. I'm pretty sure there are several Amish communities on the East Coast who speak an older German dialect that's since gone extinct in Europe.

Catholics have Latin, continue to use Latin in churches, and are mostly located it Latin countries.

Every religion and language will have it's own people though. That's just how religions and languages work.

>Catholics have Latin, continue to use Latin in churches, and are mostly located it Latin countries.
dead language is dead

>Catholics have Latin, continue to use Latin in churches, and are mostly located it Latin countries.

The Latin Church has Latin as its official language, Eastern Catholics don't use it. The thing with Catholicism and the Latin language is that neither of them belong to any one people.

please look at this

yahudi Greeks, evil
muslim Greeks, evil
catholic Greeks, evil
orthodox Greeks, nice

It could be more accurate to say that the two divorced from each other and that the Eastern Orthodox didn't keep up with Catholic councils due to the schism.

>It could be more accurate to say that the two divorced from each other
no
Greeks are the only real Christians

what are catholic councils

>Eastern Catholics
>Real Catholics

>The thing with Catholicism and the Latin language is that neither of them belong to any one people
Except there is a sizable group of people who call themselves "latinos", speak latin derived languages, and are almost exclusively Catholic.

Eastern Catholics are just as Catholic as Latin ones, it's all one communion.

same false scum

Rude tbch

>Jew
>People

Modern jewish are actually converted local people

Sepharadim are Judaized Berbers
Ashkenazim are a mix of Khazars, Slavs and Germans
Mizrahim are judaized arabs

Don't read this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage.2C_Y_chromosome

I'd count it.

Japanese race
Japanese language
Japanese religion Shintoism
Plus Japanese territory

"Japan" is more "jewish" than Jews. Half of jews live somewhere else.

ok rick

idk

In Malaysia, Malays are by law, Muslims. No exceptions. Though, there are of course Muslims who are not Malays, e.g. Indian Muslims, Chinese Muslims, converts. Why is this important? Malays are literally the Masterrace (Bumiputra - sons of the earth) in Malaysia and have more rights than non-Malays in many things. So, you can't be a Malay if you're not Muslim. Note: the abos, Thai in Northern Malaysia and Bornean peoples/tribes are also considered Bumiputra by law. I'm Malay by the way and I'm fine with this. Suck my dick chinkos.