Why would anybody vote for her?

Why would anybody vote for her?

She's been caught lying so many times that it's not even funny anymore.

Not saying Trump is much better, but Hillary? You Americans can only pick between two piles of shit, but she is the bigger one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Do9qGrmowds
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1632327065&feature=iv&src_vid=BcVkWK-rdS0&v=avj6-PjxGRk
youtube.com/watch?v=yxmNWRNbNMk
youtu.be/7ObhB750-B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aaaand she's dead.

Where has she been lately?

coma?

The media isn't reporting it but Pepe memes have triggered Clinton into a vegetative state.

I'm still waiting for her to show her face.
She has debates and shit to do, her stunt double can't do that for her on national television.
This is gonna be good when they try to explain this BS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Do9qGrmowds

She's not a bigoted asshole spewing hate speech and ostracizing Muslims and Mexicans.

Trump doesn't even know how to do the job. His campaign solicited Kasich to be in charge of "Domestic and Foreign Policy". That's literally everything. When they were asked what Trump would be responsible for then, the reply was "Making America great again."

The rest of the world doesn't want Trump as president. Just the moronic republicans in the US. Two of the world's biggest tyrannical assholes support Trump, Kim Jung Un and Putin. That should be a clear enough sign that we can't have Trump.

Gary Johnson mother fucker.

There are two types of voters I can't stand:

Those who literally pretend she doesn't lie and hasn't flip-flopped on EVERYTHING. Like, come the FUCK on. For example, there's videos of her interviews and speeches where she's all like, "I don't support gay marriage," and now in campaign interviews it's "I have always supported gay marriage." I just cannot understand how people can simply pretend she doesn't lie and support her.

Then there's the other idiots that say "A vote for a third party is a vote for democrat/republican, depending who you're talking to. These are also the same people who say "They can't win, so I won't vote for them." Which is circular. FUCKING. LOGIC. And if everyone used a single ounce of brainpower, they'd realize that, and then we could all actually vote outside the two party tyranny of a system we have.

Honestly, when it comes to voting, my countrymen in the US are complete and utter fucking retards.

Also, not gonna lie, felt bretty good getting that off my chest.

>caught lying

Dead.

According to WABC in New York's Sunday evening news broadcast.

Go Gary Go

Fags if you're a lefty vote for Stein if you're a righty dumbass vote Johnson either one is better than the two fucking retards! Stop being stupid fuck!

Damn your country is fucked...

She ain't dead. Misreported. Sadly. Veeery sad that it ain't true

>Misreported

was it really though? or maybe they accidentally let the cat out of the bag before they were supposed to, and have since changed it to "misreported" to fall in line with what they have been told to do and say.

It makes me sad that this is the best America has. We have to choose between a fucking idiot and a pathological liar.

You guys should have elected Sanders.
But you are too stupid and brainwashed to accept that your american dream is dead

Joe Biden will replace her. She is not in good health to even do half of one term.

You are literally the embodiment of the disease that plagues America

As you point out, they are both shit candidates and will make shit presidents. Which is worse is a judgement call. I would be closer to Trump on some issues, but his lack of experience and complete ignorance of the job he is asking us to give him, and his thoughtless approach to what he says and does, makes it hard to support him. We've survived bad Presidents like Hillary before, not sure that would happen with Trump.

>Joe Biden will replace her.

He better fucking hurry, deadline for any changes to the ballot is fast approaching in many states.

>The rest of the world is laughing that you managed to make the choice be between two clowns that will dig your debt deeper

Source

Anyone who votes for hillary is a cumstain.

Atleast if trump wins we will have a hot first lady.

WABC moron

Link to proof moron. I can say CNN just said Trump quit the race. Doesn't mean it's true they said that

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1632327065&feature=iv&src_vid=BcVkWK-rdS0&v=avj6-PjxGRk

Faked

+1000

fake as fuck. nice try trumptard.

1/10 for making me reply

oh lawd.....

Where is Hillary right now? So far we have a 3 day blackout on her.

Resting at home. Do you not reed

resting you pleb. she has pneumonia.

All presidents never fix anything.

Yet no one has said anything.

Because, theres this idea that we have to vote for either one. People cant seem to get off this stupid idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxmNWRNbNMk

It actually was really reported. They quickly retracted it though.

But you gotta admit, that' quite a mistake, and some good fuel for conspiracy theorists.

Just because you say it does not make it true. Check Politifact, you ignorant troll

Because you manage to have shit choices every fucking time.
I can't believe trump and hilary are usa's best candidates right now...
I'm pretty sure even a random mcdonald cashier is better than those two

Yea not sure how you accidentally report that

You are a fucking retard holy fuck. Kim likes trump? Lol I've seen more politicians from around the world who are sick and tired of leftist shit come to trump.

Trump lies more. I can't remember the source, but it was an independent study going over the validity of their claims. Hillary lied around 38% of them time.
>Trump lied over 60%

Yeah because Jill and Gary are such good candidates lol

you do realize pneumonia is a disease of the lungs. she probably cant breathe enough to speak.

Why did ABC also put this up on their website?

It as also immediately taken down within 30 minutes.

Something smells here.

Hillary doesn't need to speak to hear of an update on her status.

Johnson is a fucking retard antgun and open boarders retard he deserves cancer. Don't even talk about Jill she's bat shit

I'm pretty sure he took every position on every subject ever...
It's quite easy to lie that way

fake af

see

Best choice available

Yes sanders the one who fucking stood behind Hillary when she fucking rigged the DNC primary. Yeah that fucking cuck is way worse than Jill stien and she's fucking idiotic

>ostracizing Muslims

Muslims should be ostracized. They think people should be killed for leaving their religion. Muslims are violent people.

We've officially entered the Twilight Zone.

If you vote for Hillary, you are actually voting for her vice president. She'll be dead a week into her presidency.

>my choice is better because she lies only 1 out of 3 times
The fuck?

I highly doubt that. Trump isn't a politician and hr can change his mind on subjects Hillary can't.

This is why I think she's actually dead and they're just trying to come up with a "Russia poisoned her" plan while shoving the body double in front of the media.

"you've gotta eat one of these piles of month-old moldy bananas. this one has 3 bunches, we'll call it trump. there are 406 bunches in this pile, we'll call it hillary"

Hillary is a female, by default they do that.

>Trump isn't a politician and hr can change his mind on subjects Hillary can't.

Hillary who voted to send troops into Iraq, can't claim to be against the war her vote directly contributed to, like she says.

Join us in Sup Forums you fucking idiot

Truth

I hate her and her husband. He was rapist who felt guilty so he voted for every "pro-women" bill possible to make himself feel better (justified?) to treat women like crap. She cared so much about politics that instead of admitting she knew he was fooling around she said it was "a right wing conspiracy". Lately she said he was like"the prodigal son" which makes her like God I suppose. She said "I don't recall" more than anyone in history but we are told she is extremely smart.
I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson, I could care less if he knows where Aleppo is, I don't want any of our troops near the place.

I stopped at hate speech.
If you can't take differing opinions, so you just write it off as hate speech, you're cancer.

ISIS was created by the US it is only right that we help Assad and Putin destroy them.

Also Johnson is antigun and pro open boarders. He even has a hard time calling illegals fucking illegals. Use your fucking head and vote trump .

Also I meant by sickness.

And then put the body double on screen to cover up speculation.

Did you just use hate speech unironically and without refering to Orwellian nigthmare. Could you say thought crime next?

>>Also Johnson is antigun

Johnson's vice president pick called 30 round magazines "weapons of mass destruction."

His vice president pick is saying that every US troop is issued a weapon of mass destruction, and that WMDs are for sale in the USA.

All anti gunners are dipshits who know nothing about guns. Don't vote for people who are against the Bill of Rights.

oh my sides.... trumpfags are really damaged morons to buy into all of this. topKek

There's no way she is more of a piece of shit than Trump is. Not even close.

It doesn't matter who wins, they'll both get shot sooner or later

Yeah I agree these fucking retards think we have another Ron Paul when in reality he's not even fucking close.

I find it commendable when a candidate can see the other side of a coin and change their views. Problem with hillary isnt that she is changing her views or that she is a politician, but the fact that she decided to lie about it and say she was alway against X subject despite her being a vocal leader for it a few years ago.

I might , I'm in SC so it will probably go hard Trump, if so I'll vote Johnson just to show the republicans their anti-gay, anti-marijuana side is bugging me. I only heard Johnson say he doesn't want mentally ill people buying guns, what are you talking about?

I guess when we get to the debates there will be no debating it.

She will either be there or she won't.

>inb4, they're prepping her body double for the debates.

Why not just say drumf or whatever its called you fucking worthless faggot

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

Trump violated the Espionage Act thousands of times?

Read

I'm reminded of a bill burr joke about her. About how the fuck is she qualified to be president to begin with. Because her husband was? How fucking stupid is that.

He starts with first ladies tho; youtu.be/7ObhB750-B4

Oh my sides...there are still people in the world that don't know important political figures have body doubles and crisis actors.
Oh my sides...Hillary supporters assume I support trump because I talk shit about Hillary.
Oh my sides go collect your .5 cents.

She's better than trump

>anti-gay

No one is voting to have gay pogroms. No one cares about gay marriage.

All fags want is a reason to be "oppressed." Gays are not oppressed in the USA.

The options are either acCriminal or a retard. Americans are fucked this election. RIP USA.

What fucking planet do you live on?Why Just because trump said mean things?

Kek!!!

HOW?

>oh my butthurt.....
>oh my butthurt.....
>oh my butthurt.....

Same look when Huma jams her tongue up
Hill's holes

So we either get her lying ass, or trump's lying ignorant ass. I'd rather not have someone's first political position be executive of the US