>This guy almost hits you and flips you off
>pull over
>pulls out his weapon and stares you right in the eye

What do you do user?

Other urls found in this thread:

kw.com/kw/agent/bradleefrance
linkedin.com/in/lacey-france-316a9531
registry.thebump.com/lacey-france-brad-france-november-2016/14692378
kgw.com/mb/news/osp-arrest-driver-who-pulled-gun-in-i-205-road-rage-confrontation/318053953
shouselaw.com/self-defense.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It depends on his orders.

kill myself for driving a douchenozzle car like that

Run back to my car like I'm trying to leave. Pull out .45, unload 13 rounds into him. If the cops can do it, so can I.

pull out my dick and start pissing on his feet.
nobody in a g wagon will actually shoot you. unless this is in russia.

>tell him "what you gonna do? shoot me?"
>get rekt

Why would you pull over?

>douchenozzle

sounds like you should kill yourself anyway for being a pathetic beta faggot who says shit like douchenozzle

found the truck driver. You compensating son?

not even close i drive a passat. i just think youre a massive faggot

drop pants and start jacking off.

Its in Oregon

Neither of you faggots know me. It is pretty easy. Make eye contact. Engage a conversation. Get him interested in anything. The eye iris in him shows a relaxation. Make the move first tilting the barrel to him. His hand breaks after his wrist twisted. No discharge. Move other hand to grasp handgun. Knee sweep to knock him down. Put gun barrel to his forehead. Then the perp is your bitch. Last time was in Oakland, CA after a night of drinking. People were throwing money at me to kill the nigger. I kept the gun and let him run back to momma. Drove along the 13 into Berkeley and then over 24 to avoid the 880 since the gang bangers would look for me that way. Threw the gun in the bay the next day.

run him over for being a nigger

I thought this shit was gonna die out

That happened down the road from my place. Dude in truck is Californian,and deserved a hot one.

>hands up so he lets his guard down
>apply knee directly to balls
>kick him while hes down for good measure
>empty magazine into his car
>leave

Someone's been watching moving pictures.

damn triggered over a word.
what a faggot douchnozzle

Do you have a link to his fb user?

lol
kw.com/kw/agent/bradleefrance

email him and ask why hes such a pussy

Na, they haven't released names yet. I don't know him personally. Video would've been better if someone saw this and swerved across a few lanes to take both those cunts out.

I stand corrected. Didn't realize the names were out.

kneel while whistling the anthem

If he pulls the weapon and I have given absolutely no reason for him to do so? Easy, draw my weapon and stop him. He has no reason to pull a weapon because of a fender bender.

>in before eurotards logic "he already has his gun out"

That literally means nothing. Most police shootings involving an armed suspect occur when the suspects gun is already drawn.

Its about hitting your target, something I am exceptional at doing.

In

lol i dont think many men spell their names like a girl

Wife is Lacey.
Also a realtard.

linkedin.com/in/lacey-france-316a9531

Having a baby soon.
Should getthem something nice

registry.thebump.com/lacey-france-brad-france-november-2016/14692378

He seems like a cunt. Is he the one in the G wagon or the truck?

Lacey Rae Stahl France
facebook com/lacey.stahl.3

Wag

g wagon aka the nazi jeep

>if the cops can do it so can i

Wrong. You're not a cop. You don't get special privileges. You don't get to kill people.

Blow his fucking head off

>cop
>special privileges
>You don't get to kill people.
Good little robot.

Send to PD
There is laws against brandishing a weapon

They just arrested him

Tell him to shoot me. At least then I won't disappoint my family for killing myself.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Lighting fast speed, grab gun barrel with left hand, with right hand push his forearm forcefully away from the weapon... :)

top douchezozzle

good he needs to spend at least 5 years in there
guns r scarey

Got a news story, user? I live in Oregon pretty close to all these places being mentioned

fuck him to death

That's what a winner looks like. A lambo and a G Wagon.

debating myself if i should report all of you fags for doxing or just let it be.

Well then have fun in jail for manslaughter over a road rage incident.

CA ONE OF YOU AUTIST POST THE FUCKING STORY U DUMB FUCKS. THIS AINT RED DIT

kgw.com/mb/news/osp-arrest-driver-who-pulled-gun-in-i-205-road-rage-confrontation/318053953

how's the smokewagon?

WHY PULL OUT A GUN AND ALLOW SOMEONE THAT CLOSE TO YOU? THIS GUY IS A FUCKING BLOW HARD. TOO BAD IT WASN'T SOME REAL MAN- A NIGGER- WHO WOULD BLOW HIS HEAD OFF.

Beg him to kill me

Seriously, put me out of my misery.

Heather Brooke is a cop now?

Oh shit, I wonder if he's still at the Clackamas County Jail, I'm like 15 minutes away.

Thanks user

>pulling a gun over a traffic argument

Hit him with a felony so this hotheaded manbaby can't own guns anymore. Only a matter of time before he kills someone because they cut him off.

Follow him home.

Real Estate agents are the lice of the human race.

I came to the thread for the sole purpose of finding this copypasta

NAH...HE'S A POSER AND DUMB. SOME NIGGER WILL TAKE THAT GUN FROM HIM. THAT'S THE REAL DANGER IMO. ALLOWING A GUY THAT CLOSE TO YOU IS A NO NO,

People who cut other people off deserve to be shot. The guy should go to prison for NOT shooting the other guy.

Short man with gun. Willing to pull out over this. Might be ready to shoot you for no reason, might have to shoot first or die trying.

he has no friends and always has to take his own picture. sad!

>Standing that close to someone you're pulling a gun on
That's how you fucking die.
You should never be less than 15 feet from someone you've got a gun on.
And you should never flash a gun, if you're going to pull it point it.

So, how are we gonna fuck this dickhead up?

>pulling over
are your cock and balls that sweet and tender that you'd need to go man to man with some dude who can't even drive his car and be an adult?

move on and find something more deserving of your attention. if he tries to pit you into pulling over, get his licence/car. pretend you're stopping. wait for him to get out and take off while calling 911 and giving his info. dont let him see you making the call. let it be a surprise.

well actually if the fuckers dead its basically his word that he was a threat there is no one to dispute it if there is no evidence

Likely not going to do anything fatal. Most this guy would do is knee cap
You, on a public road. If that ever. Seems like more of a statement than someone who uses hardware to prove points. Can't say for sure, so he might end up dead if he chooses the wrong person.

this, even in CA its legal

>douchenozzle
The Fuck .... it is the first time ive ever read or heard that word.
sounds from a gay bar oh you douchnozzle you made spill my mojito !!

It's pretty simple retards. Someone who pulls a gun over a traffic incident should own a gun to begin with. Carrying a gun is no small thing. Having the power to end someone's life comes with responsibility. I have been carrying for 10 years. I've had someone hit me while carrying. There no need to pull your weapon unless you feel your life (or a loved ones life) is in immediate danger. If that's the case you shoot to stop the threat. Had this guy been seriously considering using his weapon he would have never let the other guy get that close to him.

this is shopped. pulling out a gun because you're in an argument is some nigger shit.

Get a picture of it like the one in OP's post, get him arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and terroristic threats if he threatens me. You don't get to just wave a gun around, even if you have a CC permit. Guy goes to prison, I go fuck his bitch while tyrone is fucking him.

>no evidence

There's a man looking right at the whole situation. A witness. How do i know this? Because he took the fucking picture that we are all looking at dick pump.

>implying its even loaded
its obviously not loaded and hence pulling it out so close to intimidate the faggot

>le he takes it from me and pulls the trigger

attempted murder goes to jail forever

If that other dude took his gun from him and killed him, he wouldn't be charged with anything.

I'm glad this hasn't been forgotten.

eh self-defense cases are hard to argue in court when there's a time lapse. if you shot the guy as soon as he flashed the gun maybe but a decent prosecutor would argue that you weren't in mortal danger

running back to your car to get a gun and then blowing away some dude is clearly second degree murder. the best you could hope for is a reduction to voluntary manslaughter but that still carries a prison term

>t. lawyer

this

You draw your gun to use it, not to point it at someone. If you don't intend to shoot your gun you don't draw it.

DID YOU GUYS EMAIL THIS DUDE YET?

unless you pistol whip them.

>shouselaw.com/self-defense.html

Most sense I've read in this thread. Everyone jumping to conclusions saying shoot him or go grab gun out car is the exact reason why our 2nd amendment rights will be taken. Not Hillary. Not liberals. But ironiclly, the same people screaming..
>muh guns
>muh 2nd amendment
>took are jerbs

its the shit tier lambo, the one they made for poor faggots trying to act rich

its like buying that 30k mercedes then saying you drive a benz

California self-defense law is a “stand your ground” law. In California, you may use reasonable force to defend yourself even if you also had the option of escaping the threat by running away. 27 You may even pursue your attacker until the danger has passed. 28

Example: One night at a bar, Bruce exchanges some hostile words with Tommy. Later, when Bruce has left the bar and is just about to get into his car, he sees Tommy coming after him. It looks as if Tommy has a knife.

Tommy is obese and is very drunk that night, so he moves slowly. Bruce would have had plenty of time to get into his car and drive away before Tommy reached him. But instead Bruce reaches into his car, pulls out a gun he keeps in the glove compartment, and shoots Tommy.

Under California's “stand your ground” laws, Bruce may be able to argue successfully that he acted in self-defense – even though he probably could have escaped from Tommy instead of confronting him.
>BTFO

And this is why you don't go to a bottom tier law school.

You should never own a gun.

on this distance? I kill him with my knife - faster as he can pull the trigger...

No. But you shouldn't hesitate when the time comes to shoot.

>tips fedora

as someone with a concealed weapons permit who is armed at all times - I immediately pull my weapon and empty the entire mag into center mass, dart for cover while dropping the spent mag and inserting a full mag, check to see if he is down, then call 911 and report a self defense shooting.

this