Hi Sup Forums. Today it's my birthday. I have no family and no real friends. You are the only people I can rely on...

Hi Sup Forums. Today it's my birthday. I have no family and no real friends. You are the only people I can rely on, and that's why I'm asking you this, as unfair as it may sound.

I'm going through financial difficulties and I can't even afford to get me something for my birthday. I was wondering if there is any generous user out there who would get me a copy of Fallout 4 via Steam.

If not, it doesn't really matter. I'm not whining. I'm not saying my life sucks. But it would be a nice, unforgettable gesture between Sup Forumsros. I don't really expect anything. I love you anyway.

----
If you were to do it, you could send it to [email protected]. Yes, it's a temporary address. I'm poor and I love you, but I'm not dumb enough to post my real e-mail address here.

Happy birthday you flaming faggot

Happy birthday you poor bastard

That game is ass play fallout 3 if you haven't already its way cheaper and way more fun

Happy Birthday, you cock gobbler

happy birthday you gay retard

Happy birthday, user

Fuck it if trips I buy it for you

post your steam profile + proof it's your birthday and I'll get you shitout

Just torrent the game, kappa.

Happy Cock Day.

Happy birthday, turbonigger

Happy birthday u nigger faggot

yeea boii got trips

Happy birthday OP, hope it turns out well!

Get yourself a job for your birthday.

Just torrent it you stupid nerd

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday you JEW
happy birthday you Monkey
youre a sandnigger too

sent ;)

Trips I'll buy

ignore this fag, he does it to everyone "sent"

if dubs or higher buy this guy fallout

/thread
Fucking beggar trash OP. No better than a common nigger.

Happy Fucking Birthday.
Wish I could OP. Great game. Liked 3, if OP hasn't played it, it's pretty awesome. Also cheaper.

>financial difficulties
>begging for a video game
>not a fag

It's a disappointing single player game. Just torrent it.

happy birthday nigger
here, I bought you a present ;)

i'll legit buy it for you, OP, but you gotta think of a way to give us keks as payment.

that why you ll remain poor,,,,have some priorities,,,,i love how in every poor house there are always a bunch of tv's and useless shit, where i come from, people live in dumps made of old roofing sheet metal, and when the goverment comes and gives them a new home, they rent it, go live in the shithole, and use the money to buy stereos and tv's,,,, thats why when a poor person wins the lottery nearly always they piss it away in a few years

tbh, i love it. i still go back sometimes

Why Fallout 4? This seems like a really odd request

Winrar

Gifted a Steam key. Enjoy!

and its not like rich people are all intelligent

rich people have to categories,

the makers of money,

and the burners of money,

when a burner of money cant leech anymore from a producer, then they become poor, but they were always poor in their mindsets

two

why do you write like

you're about to drop

some awful poetry on tumblr

about self harm and

blood and

shit?

>to categories

i am just typing, idk, and typos, ...but its true what i am saying

Well, I'll tell you this for your own benefit. You write like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

do you live in india?

how is this retarded?

>703902249

i ve seen this happen many times

latinamerica

I can't buy you anything but happy birthday bro

>you're not missing much by not playing it anyways

Hello, kill yourself.

OP, there is nothing wrong with wanting a nice birthday, or something nice once in a while, why dont you use the cash in something thats needed, and just download a somewhat older game that is pirated?

i am sure the developers wont mind.

Fallout 4 and Fallout 3 is shit.

New vegas or 2.

your taste is shit, fo3 is amazing