>See this
What do senpaitachi?

Insert disc 2

set myself on fire

Have a wank and cum over the edge

Have some of that you dirty orc sluts

kek

ABANDON YOUR POSTS

I wonder why the fuck we built a city in a fucking wasteland. Seriously it looks retarded.

First for my home till the last drop of blood

fucking blackies!

wonder why gandalf hasn't used his fucking meme magic to do something, anything, ever to help with the war

burn my only remaining son

Those are supposed to be fields down there (it's called the battle of Pelanor Fields of something like that)

it wasn't a wasteland before the war

He used his magic to scare off the Nazgul from Faramir's returning contingent a little before the scene in the OP.

>FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the Pelennor fields motherfucker, you know, where they used to gather the massive amount of crops needed to feed the population of a fuckhuge city like this?

does your mom know you curse on the internet?

more like cringe LOL

>FLEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIVES

One of the issues I have with ROTK is when he gets set on fire and manages to run off the end of that overlook.

Flee. Flee for my life.

It's hard including godlike characters in your squad and not letting them just sweep the whole mess up themselves

Call in an airstrike

yell bazinga

Ask Pippin to meme me one last meme.

Blame Faromir.

He came to help the humans help themselves he couldnt directly interfere

>LOL
>cringe

Have spearmen turn every entrance into a killbox, have units ready to plug wall breaches, fire everything that can possibly be fired from the walls, especially if it spreads fire, to whittle down their numbers. Attacking fortified cities/fortresses/castles heavily favours the defenders, armies typically tried to avoid doing so in the past, but a months or years long siege trying to starve the defenders out wouldn't make entertaining cinema.

Its not fair when they have trolls bigger than your doors than can shit on them with one kick. Also siege weapons.

Literally because God told him not to

What were they besieging the thing for anyway?

Burn Faromir alive

Yeah, but none of those attacking armies had Grond

If I was Denethor I would launch a massive public works program designed to bring laborers from Western Gondor to the east

They would mass produced siege artillery like catapults and trebuchets and turn the Pelennor Fields into a swamp full of uneven earth, spikes, traps, etc.

As Sauron's army spends an extra 3 hours mobilizing through the mud we use our multitude of long range weapons against them

Trouble with trolls trying to smash down the gates is they're huge targets, and the siege weapons on those walls are pretty OP, the trebuchets can sling chunks of old fortifications big enough to crush a troll.

I'd get them on board and call them in.

talk directly to Sauron with the Palantir.

Picture two rulers, amidst a battle of their armies, conversing in some twisted way

Probably did famalam

Open the gates

They are clearly poor orc refugees that fled from Mordor following the peaceful doctrines of Sauron and escaping the tyranny of Eru Illuvatar

go live in Switzerland

Destabalise and undermine the structure of the city.
Let the armies pour in.
Set the whole thing to collapse on top of them while you hide in some cave at the back with a secret exit.

>fuckhuge city

based on the model shown in the movie it's about the size of macchu pichu = 750 to 1000 people.

fap and cum over the edge and watch the string of jizz land on somebodies head

If they'd won it would have destroyed the morale of Men leaving them absolutely scattered. Then they'd have no real opposition left since the Elves ran away and the Dwarves are too busy digging for gold.

I'm guessing they didn't think the Rohirrim would help or that a fucking ghost army would show up.

Burn my son

TOP KEK

>it's about the size of macchu pichu = 750 to 1000 people.

I assume there used to be crops and farmland there before the war

>senpaitachi

tip krek

Yes, there's like 250 buildings there tops and I'm being generous. Being even more generous by putting 4 people in each of them to reach the minimum quota.

It said in one of the books that it contains a bit less than half of Gondor's entire army.
Each wall is 100 feet high. And many of the buildings climb up to half the walls heights. I don't see them as houses, but more like buildings with a couple of families in each.
And they probably built into the walls/mountain.

Load up the mounted machine gun turrets and grab some popcorn

Go back inside and shitpost about how Denethor is going to make Minas Tirith great again.