Hello Sup Forumsros im in need of some help

hello Sup Forumsros im in need of some help..

So, i want to know if theres a way to find out what kind of device is being used on my internet... i have IP's ..
its quite a long story as to why .. HELPPPPP my Sup Forumsrothersss

Other urls found in this thread:

aruljohn.com/mac.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go into your Internet settings and check the Tools, then go to Client List. It will show a table with Host Name, IP Addressm MAC Address, and Interface. Use the MAC Address to see all the devices that are using the Wifi. If you go on settings to all your phones, tablets or computers they will have a MAC Address so use that to see which one doesnt belong to you and change password if you find one that isnt yours.

Now that we helped you, you must repay us so
>Story?

i dont see tools.... :l

what are the options it gives you? I found it by just clicking through everything lol
try seeing what every option does until you find it

okay i found tools now i cant find client list lmaooo

I meant you have to go into your modem internet like when you put 192.168.0.1 into your search bar. yours might be different depending on your brand of modem you have.
its the modem settings so you can change password for wifi

try 192.168.1.1
if not google your modem type and how to get into modem settings

yeah ive done that but it only says andriod .. i want to know the actual device .. RAWR lol

Hoo lee fuck how retarded is it possible to be? Download "Fing - Network Scanner" to you smartphone of choice and click scan. Read the list.
No software will tell you "this is marthas smartphone", best you can do is the manufacturer which can be found from teh MAC address.

Well, unless Martha names her phone "marthas iphone" that is.

lol RAWR... have you ever changed your wifi password before or no?

i just want to know what type of phone it is ...

Then look up the fucking MAC-address you fucktard. It should be listed in the web interface of your router unless it's total shit, or in any decent network scanner app.

okay the story is the people that live below me are fucking retards and didnt pay their internet so they are using mine... problem is the one girl that lives down there is a hugeeeeeeeee cunt and i told the other girl i didnt want her on my shit i want to make sure this cunttttt isnt using my shit nigggaaa//// and yes ive changed it before lol

At this point you should probably just kill yourself.

well if you have then do it again. and change the settings so it will have to ask people for a password

okay i downloaded the app but it just keeps saying andriod ... RAWRRR i wanna know what type of phone before all three have andriods and a shitty tablet

Post the fucking mac-address you retard. It looks like: 00:C0:0U:N0:00:0T

do u talk like that to all women LOLLLL reason number 49865439865635689 u dont have a girl

>RAWRRR
>RAWR
>RAWR
Are you a dinosaur?

This is how mine looks
is yours similar when you change it?

78:D7;5F;18:E5:d3

>78:D7;5F
Manufacturer is Apple. Might be iPhone, might be mac. Scan for open ports with Fing if you want to know what apple device it is.

ill give them all ..

00;34:da:53:6a;38

5c:70:a3;6a:6c:a3

a0:91:69:c3:af:58

a0:39:f7:9e:2a;6e

aruljohn.com/mac.pl