What is it about coffee shop scenes in film and television that makes them so relaxing?

What is it about coffee shop scenes in film and television that makes them so relaxing?

I always wondered how much money they spent every month in that coffee shop. I was spending $50 a month at mine for cheap swill.

Just like real life.

they seemed to always get the largest sizes, which back in the 90s were about $4 at similar cafes. So assuming he went in once per day every day, that's $28 for the coffee per week, not counting pastries/snacks.

no one got shot up in american coffee shops in the 90s and pretty much no other drama either

to expand a bit

street - drama
public transport/cabs - drama
work - drama
traffic in own car - drama

coffee shop - comfy

For the life of me I can't understand how people enjoy just coffee
I love drinking coffee after a heavy lunch and have a cigarette with it(and then run into the bathroom), but coffee by itself is shit.

I am pretty sure they mention how much he spends there in the episode with Elvis Costello

>ISHULDATOLDJABLOOOS
What the fuck did he mean by this

What the fuck is with that awful hair

Don't worry, it only lasted the first two seasons. Desperately trying to hold on to that early 90's style.

>cigarette

Are we literally in the 1940s right now? I feel like i'm in a time warp.

Get a mod m8.

Just checked, he says he spends over $3000 there a year.

dude

weed

lmao

Don't ever reply to my posts again

Frasier is the best show ever and it further proved you don't meet nice girls in coffee shops.

It's a tossed salad in the front, scrambled eggs in the back

i hate weed

enjoy your crippling lung cancer/hear attack

heart*

No one gives a flying fuck what your opinion is on what other people do or do not put into their bodies you fucking housewife tier faggot.

i just don't know why you would still be smoking in current year with all the mods out there now. You're either really old and set in your ways, or just the village idiot. I smoked for many years, but there's no excuse anymore.

Carry on with it, enjoy your cancer and other crippling health problems.

>go to a coffee shop in real life
>it's not comfy at all

once again television and films lied to me

Never said I smoked. Fuck, I don't even drink soda. I just think you're a faggot for acting like you're so much better than them and lecturing them. If someone wants to kill themselves with cigarettes let them.

give me ONE example where this happens.

Enjoy that everlasting void in your chest that time can't cure and can only be satiated with a nice smooth ciggie.

*sips water and chews celery* I agree good sir

>i don't smoke

Stop 'butting' in then, cocksmoker. I wasn't talking to you, do you always just involve yourself where you're not involved?

I always they loved how much they referred to Roz as a slutbag whore and how much she laughed it off and agreed with them.

me in costa about a week ago

it was full of normans and everything was too expensive

I started off on 12mg juice, on 3mg now. More than enough throat hit for what a i need. Soon i won't need anything. It's your loss, mr 1940s. You look like a fucking stooge.

You ever think that maybe you went to the wrong coffee shop? I have an awesome one near me with super comfortable leather chairs and it's cheap as fuck too. Sometimes I'll spend a whole hour there just sitting by myself with a big cup of coffee reading the paper and relaxing.

Of course when I took my gf there she spent the whole time on her phone and said it was boring but the pussy game ridiculous so there you go.

Only when people who also aren't involved already butted in.

Roz always seemed to me like the stay inside and read a nice book with a glass of red type of gal. I hated how they made her out to be a whore.

Daphne was the whore. I can just imagine her screaming for it while Niles watches as she is getting a shot in the ass.

DUDE VAPE NAYSH BREH LETS SEE THEM RING BOI WANNA SEE HOW TIGHT YOUR RINGS CAN GET SEE HOW THICK AND TIGHT THEY CAN GET BOI WANNA SEE YOUR VAPE PROGRESS XD

>when I took my gf there

I can only imagine people go to coffee shops to hang out just to get away from home. I live alone so I never hang out in coffee shops. I did once to meet a friend, we sat on the couch but the entire time I was worried I was going to get bed bugs.

Yeah, I know, taking a woman anywhere is a mistake but she was with me and I wanted to have a cup of coffee.

>not already involved

I replied to him, it's just between me and him bro. Sorry...

He does. He says he spends $3,000 a year there.

>tfw sitting in the coffee shop near my apartment as myself and twenty other twentysomethings write the next great American novel

Thank God we got those college degrees amirite?

You're probably wasting my time with the vapenation meme but that's sub ohming on weird setups to get huge clouds... I purely took up vaping to quit smoking and it worked. Enjoy cancer. I sincerely hope you and your entire family gets it even if they don't smoke.

>actually smoking in CURRENT YEAR

>Guy makes a joke
>You wish death upon him and his entire family

Real fuckin adult kiddo.

$57 a week, that isn't shit. Probably close to what I spend and he's rich radio man.

>vapes
>makes fun of how others look
Tophypocrisy m8

Yeah because faggots like you sucking on robot dicks look like such cool dudes.

It seemed like a very ISIS thing to do so I reported him to the FBI.

I wonder what Montae is doing now. Is he in a coffee shop writing a great American cuck novel?

Coffee shop seems like a good place to relax/get work done/make normie friends but I don't drink coffee and I save a lot of money because of that.

Tea seems like a ripoff, paying $4 for hot water and crushed leaves, and i'm LI so I can't even eat any of the pastries/sweets.

This was in the 90s, though. Adjust!

you mean like paying 6 dollars for hot water and crushed beans?

>that episode where Niles cums inside Frasier's coffee and Frasier drinks it then starts drinking more coffee

Is this movie actually worth watching? I've always been curious about it.

It's comfy. Wu Tang and Bill Murray are excellent.

I will!

>that episode where Niles cums in Frasier's ex wife, his maid, and his barista

Coffee and Niggers?