Any phimosis Sup Forumsros here get cut? Been trying to get mine fixed for a while, and nothing's worked...

Any phimosis Sup Forumsros here get cut? Been trying to get mine fixed for a while, and nothing's worked. Saw a urologist the other day about getting circ'ed soon, just wondering who's gone through it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
circinfo.net/summary.html
books.google.com/books?id=TxmsBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=reich circumcision armor&source=bl&ots=yPAc8tM4oY&sig=_UQFc6a78pfgTGqYPbqU7yOBOSg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyq-S0x4_PAhVDzoMKHTWWAWUQ6AEINzAF#v=onepage&q=reich circumcision armor&f=false
m.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic for reference

There are devices to slowly expand the skin so that it is loose as you need it. I'm cut since birth and trust me it's worth keeping your skin just look into stretching techniques.

Doesn't look that bad

Second. If it comes down to it, get a partial circumcision.

I've done it, did something called flower ish. Feels ok, but i might just circum it.

I dunno what the fuck this faggot is rambling on about. I am cut since birth too and I love being cut. Granted I have no idea what it's like to have foreskin but in the US 90% of all men are cut. I still have plenty of sensation and can easily fap with no lube.

>do it OP, get rid of that ant eater cock

doesn't get back much farther than that, tho. like, 1/2 over the head

wtf is flowerish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty

Please don't let anyone mutilate your penis. Circumcision is the very last option.

You can't comprehend being mutilated so you tell yourself you like it. That's some rape ptsd type shit bro. You are not a woke individual. A sheep. They cut u for money not to help u

i'm fine with getting it done, i just don't know how it's going to go with getting it cut and then healing

It's rough bro it happened at birth it still haunts me glad ur making the healthy decision for the future n plus having ur dick look normal

Because 90% are cut that makes it OK LMFAO. And that percentage is wrong BTW.

You get cut because foreskin is disgusting, most girls think it looks disgusting unless you're a europoor and even then they think it's gross. It causes massive amounts of problems for the majority of people that have it along with it being unclean in general.

How do you know if it's worth keeping your skin if you were cut at birth?

I know it's not natural to be cut but still those things are plain ugly idk of a woman could even like uncut

Huurrr my parents couldn't afford to get me circumcised so having it is better.

Can't miss what you never had. The only reason most men in the US are cut is because of bullshit traditions, misinformed parents, and doctors looking to make money and acquire medically valuable foreskin tissue. IIRC only about 55% of children born since 2000 are circumcised.

This is what mutilated dickbois actually believe.

>Enjoy being cucked from birth.

Problems? Like a girl thinks it's ugly? Fuck what a dumb bitch thinks you cuck. It is the pleasurable part of your penis gone forever. Ik plenty of uncut males they are doing just fine. Stop defending your mutilation.

>thinking people give a shit about some digusting europoors statement

I was circed 5 years ago. If you want any info i can give it to you

I pooped a hammer.

we are supposed to be civilized these days, right?
so we wear clothes.
we don't need a dustflap on our wangs any more.
perhaps just go do it and report back when you're happier.
imo

Exactly. BTW it's not all of us I'm cut and hate it. But firewall I can't believe these dumbass kids think it's OK that they were mutilated without consent

Please share.

A girls not gonna come right out n say it but it's pretty unpleasant looking my ex shitted on her ex about his ugly uncut cock

you awake for it? how far back did they cut it?

Don't cut your dick OP, take it from a lady.

The foreskin is actually something we developed to feel more during sex so we could become closer to our partner and stay around longer to help the offspring. Get woke.

Troglodyte with smegma detected

this is what is sounds like if you are being cucked by jews.

Do it bro. Girls hate uncut cause it's gross.

It causes health problems being uncut and its gross - feminon here I think u boys won't go through with it because your scared of the pain your all gung ho about keeping it cause u have no choice ur parents don't care if you get cancer

needs moar jpeg

>Girls hate uncut cause it's gross.
this

Do stretching dude.
I am and it is slowly working.

Btw it's smelly eww n tastes weird sometimes keep it clean

cmon dudes for real. let's all be chill. a dicks a dick. so just grab your flagpole and salute goddamnit

>maybe if I make something up someone will believe it
You develop things for survival, pleasure doesn't help you survive.

What's the most common for cutfags?

i dont take advice from people who intentionally sound like niggers.
grammar school happened, catch up with the rest of the world. you're the one that never got 'woke'. roll up your giant aids penis and come in off the plains.

By that logic you should surgically remove your tits because I think they are gross and they may give you cancer one day.

Shut up female. U have no say in this. You have your rights and can't be cut in the USA. If u had been cut u would be extremely mad.

Got cut in my childhood cause the skin was to tight so it was medical necessary my mom got told. I'm totaly good with it, all girls i had Sex with too

tits or gtfo

Only fat american girls think this. Any hot european girl would be repulsed.

If it's your choice, do whatever you want to your dick. At least you have the choice.

>It causes health problems being uncut
So can getting cut cause problems. Everything on/in the human body can cause problems. Not to mention: Evolution kept the foreskin for millions of years and you think it NEEDs to be removed for health reasons? Yeah no.

Don't do it, I had it and I fixed myself. It's still tight but I can pull it behind the head with no problem now, been fine for more than two years.

There is literally no evidence to support the claim that it causes health problems. You either wash your dick, or you don't. The hygiene argument only comes into play if you're already a disgusting mongoloid. Also, you know the fucking rules, "femanon."

I got that info from a legitimate source. It does make us live longer as a species because of what I just said.

Excuse my english.

First of all i was promised that the topically applied anesthesia would only be one or two syringes. I got more than ten all over the base and tip of my wank. It was really painful as the drug went through my veins. I suggest you do a full anesthesia. Its worth the extra momey believe me. Also the aftermath wasnt that good either. The doctor had bandaged it too tightly and ended getting an infection. Have circumsision as your last option. Anything else?

I went through it when I was a baby, it wasnt too bad.

Umm tumors and growths are common they do it for health reasons have fun getting cancer with ur beloved ugly foreskin

Yeah see my response. Around 3 cm bellow my head

I'm white. And this isn't a grammar test. Attacking my grammar because u can't make a real argument. Bitch I own u as an intellect.

circinfo.net/summary.html Don't u look stupid

get woke is your argument? we developed this because it gives us fuzzy feelings? go have another watermelon.

>>medically valuable foreskin tissue.

Easy there mr jones

Refer here sir

Y'all should read this shit:

books.google.com/books?id=TxmsBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=reich circumcision armor&source=bl&ots=yPAc8tM4oY&sig=_UQFc6a78pfgTGqYPbqU7yOBOSg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyq-S0x4_PAhVDzoMKHTWWAWUQ6AEINzAF#v=onepage&q=reich circumcision armor&f=false

>Citing material written by Brian Morris.
Don't you look stupid.

>just wondering who's gone through it.
I got circ'ed... 25 days ago.

havent read anything above this comment.

24 yrld, cut, european here.
Got cut at age 16, and sex has never been better.
it helps you to stay clean, depending on wether you are a dirty fuck or not.
But be warned.. the very first month after the surgery, you will be unable to do anything what so ever.. i once got my kneecap split in half by a fall

OP, if you decide to do this, check if you have an allergy against the surgical suture material. If you do and they use it, you will be in gruesome pain for weeks.

whats the fucking point making those bait threads every fucking day. do you have nothing better to do in your life?

That shit said having an uncircumcised dick makes you 50-100% more likely to develop prostate cancer. Are you fucking retarded?

Lol ok have fun being amputated not everything is some big conspiracy like if I have lung cancer I'm just gonna die is ur logic fuck treatment

It's crazy man.can't believe we do this to our babies.... Thanks for the photo.

Looks like his mom bit it off on her own.

Seriously though muh dick is fine cut. And all ive ever hesrd from girls is how gross that shit is when it isnt cut.

Had phimosis, and got mine snipped about 1,5 years ago. They cut a little less than 1/2 an inch. You're gonna walk like you shat your pants for a while, and getting the stiches removed hurts even more than the operation. And It'll look like a fucking balloon for the for the first days.

You will have to clean the wound every day. And use disinfective cream after each cleanse.

But after 3-6 months you'll have dick greater than ever before. And it fucking rocks. 10/10 should have gotten snipped sooner.

Also DO NOT do stretching exercises. It will create tiny fractures in your forehead skin, which in turn will create scar tissue, tightening you skin even more.

So yeah. Good luck OP.

All the more reason to get cut?

All you did was ask me questions and tell me to eat a fruit. You proved nothing

Foreskin tissue contains fibroblasts. It's used in skins grafts and in cosmetologist applications. It's rarity makes it quite valuable, especially in research.

this kind of statement is exactly why you should have taken your time, corrected your grammar and deleted your post.

how's it healing?

nice ad hominem. Have anything factual to contribute?

Thx. They cut 1/2" of it, or you have 1/2" left?

Well, it would be, except it isn't fucking true. Explain how getting an inch of dick skin cut off lowers your chances of developing prostate cancer by 100%. I'll wait.

Knocked out or awake for it?

m.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision are u blind read the risks of not getting circumcised

>muh made up numbers without sources to medical studies

That's a different person man..

Most men should not have to be circumcised, it is unnecessary unless you have Phismosis, with very little reason to cut off something that provides so much of the nerves in the penis. If it was bad for men, evolution would have given us no foreskin. i am proud to be uncut because i am a normal fucking guy

>webmd
Surely user cannot be this retarded.

ah, reread. thanks.

Ugly dick increased risk of cervical cancer in female partners and penis cancer for u could result in amputation

It's been so long since I've done them but the three most basic things I did to help stretch my foreskin were

1. While sitting, from the tip grab two ends of the foreskin (using your index and thumb) and pull the skin forward/away from you to a slightly uncomfortable length, and hold for two minutes. Do this at least twice a day.

2. Using the shower faucet kneel down and grab your foreskin the same way you would in the first exercise and pull your foreskin up and open it to the pouring water, this will cause your foreskin to inflate like a balloon, once it's grown pinch the ends together and hold the water inside for a few seconds. This is to expand and help separate the skin from the head, then release the water. Do this a few times.

3. The most important one and probably the one that actually helps is to every day pull the skin back little by little.

Source, faggot.

>im a normal fucking guy
you're talking about evolution, but refuse to recognize that we needed protection when we were living like animals. have fun with your reverse logic, smegmaneck

The first one. Have plenty of skin left down there.

High/tight, I think

that's pretty bad

Sorry I'm good with fat american girls, better than losing my dick to the teeth of a euro slut

m.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision Already posted it... Read faggot u guys don't want to believe facts cause the pain and mutilation that happens when u don't get it at birth