R8 my gf Sup Forums, what would you do to her? Also roll dubs to unlock nudes

R8 my gf Sup Forums, what would you do to her? Also roll dubs to unlock nudes

hot
roll

roll

Does she look as good without the filter though?

Check em. Nudes plz

Lotta editing to the photo, but just for the sake of whats been shown 7/10. Would bang

Idiotic tattoo but cover her in my baby goo.

You tell me

dubs

Roll

dubs now post nudes

winrar, post pics OP

Also chek'd

Dubs so quickly, OP won't deliver

Cool. Now dump em

I would replace her with a normal looking woman with a stronger jaw, some child-bearing hips, and less toxic garbage-ass makeup plastered on her face.

attention slut/10

Really nice pussy. She seems like the kind of girl that would go crazy in a gangbang

But with an ass like this how can I say no

May those tattoos forever remind you that you're fucking but another worthless whore who would suck some other guy's dick for a dime bag in a heartbeat...

Have her wax her asshole

Roll

Okay m8, even though she calls me daddy and does anything I say, I'll always be reminded of how much of a whore she is lol

she'd leave you for any faggot who can provide her with more drugs tbh shes probably just a whore with daddy issues. now post more nudes of your whore.

more op pls

ty

She doesn't even do drugs but maybe you don't deserve nudes you autist.

...and WHY do you think she calls you "daddy"?

There's a reason for that, you know...

Because she's submissive as fuck and she likes it kinky.

Jesus Christ, her ass hole has more hair than your arm, I bet she gets gnarly dingle berries.

post moar pics op so we can see how lucky you are

nice dubs moar pics op

9/10. Would bang. Super hot. Good on ya m8.

That's because her father molested her, if I have to spell it out for you...

She's hot dude. My kind of girl.

Haters gonna hate

Actually not that bad but close, dad used to kick her and her family around and yell and break shit, now she just wants a good father figure who actually treats her good and provides for her, which I'm happy to do.

That's awesome. Wish I found a girl that would do literally whatever I told her to do.

she's fucking her father figure. like i said, a whore with daddy issues.