The wife's vag stinks but she doesn't know cuz she hasn't been around a lot of vag like i have...

The wife's vag stinks but she doesn't know cuz she hasn't been around a lot of vag like i have. how do i tell her without ending the marriage?

Why would you marry her in the first place? If you can't stand her Vag?

i recognise that sewer. its in the UK

thought it was just a thing that would go away

River Fleet in London

diet and health

change both and then you will be fine, no junk food
my wifes vag tastes like strawberries sweetness and smells like nothing. We eat well cause of my health issues with lots of fruits

Anonymously send her a link to this thread.

Strawberries aren't that great tasting bro.

tell her her pussy stinks, then divorce and spend your days trolling on Sup Forums

Is that the set of the 1st TMNT movie?

Seriously tho, pizza dude's got 30 seconds...

I'm worried that my children are going to come out of that vag and be that smelly kid in elementary school

Get her some vagisil and say it's your bizarre kink.

check for centipedes

I like your style!

What the fuck are you talking about, now if youre eating those store bought retarted gimped out genetic freaks then yes they suck ass

we have a garden things taste like a very watery version of butterscotch

Probably the smell of rotten beef injections she's been getting in on the side m80... Get rid

>I recognise that sewer

Second this, My gf is vegan and her pussy tastes like nothing and feels "clean" to the tongue, whereas I've had my fair share of chubby unhealthy chicks and their pussys have a higher viscosity and smell fucking rank. In saying this, guys our dicks smell pretty strong to anyone who hasn't smelt dick every day for their whole lives

How can you be married and not be able to communicate with your wife? You're fucked if you get any actual problems

better than recognising that gay blowjob

hmmm. she eats like a slob and waddles around the gym like a walrus. it's embarrasing.

Simply tell her that her vag smells like death and she needs to clean that shit or you will never fuck her again because you can't take it anymore.

I will agree with this guy

Lots of chicks say they can smell the horny off of my dick, as funny as that sounds

Im guessing theres a taste along with it cause they love it

this isn't advice moron

The diagnosis your looking for is
Bacterial Vaginosis
Left untreated it will just smell worse.

Tell her to eat a ton of pineapple.makes it taste sweeter, also health and exercise. U could also try and fuck in the shower and then you can just soap her up, pics or u didn't do shit about it

thought you were talking about his wifes sewer pussy

till death do us part fml

Im the guy with the Vegan gf, and Ive sucked a bit of dick (I was confused fucking shoot me) and surprisingly, no taste, fucking hard not to use teeth tho you gotta give them credit for that

nah man, legit recognised the sewer. been in it.

>Ask her if she changed something in her diet
>She'll say no
>Tell her "strange, I've noticed your clam has an unusual distasteful smell"
>She'll be triggered, and will try to make her clam smell better

did my wife's vag smell? :(

Bro you've got an easy solution, if she already gyms (Or attempts) its the thought that counts for now. Come up with weird health problems you're having, exaggerate and milk them, make her see that an unhealthy diet is killing you before her eyes, then after two weeks make the life change to just eat clean and say to help you with the change she needs to support you and eat as you do. Once she feels the benefits of eating clean you'll have to do nothing more. Profit off dat pussy for the rest of your happy marriage

nearly as bad as the river tyburn. that fucker will give you gastroenteritis just breathing the air.

My GF is chubby, eats shitty food, and what not but her vag doesn't smell, or taste awful.

But none the less, I always have her bathe before I eat her clam.

Reason being, the clam, just like the penis has tons of bacteria collected during the day from sweat, and eating it without a quick rinse is disgusting. Might as well eat her asshole after taking a shit if you don't wash it.

Dont go vegan tho, stupidest shit ever unless you're a petite frame female trying to stay that way for life. Paleo is where its at for males.

This. It's probably this. The good news is its easily curable with a short round of antibiotics.

taking theez nigg's advice cuz dubz like a mofo

Not that user, but it is fucking advice.

fucking learn how to communicate with the person who you fucking married you moron.

It's easy, suggest that you need to shower at the same time she does for work or some other reason. Tell her to shower at night time. She showers and you hit that shit after.

What you are smelling is a days worth of sweat and juices. fucking gross af.

OP's wife here, maybe it's you rottn hobo jizz, ever think of that, asshole?

demon tripps... worship

You're a literal retard

bitch i told u not to use the innernets!

this is now a sewer thread

I do think of that asshole, and i hope he doesn't show up at my door step otherwise 2nd ammendment up in here

stop posting pics of my wife assfags

Those were the first dubs Ive ever got on Sup Forums, fucking proud. normally a lurking fuck

FuckOFF Dave, you put this shit on the Innernet for everyone to see. Fuck u Dave, I'm leaving you. Btw I've been pumping your best m8 Keith for 3 months, coz ur dick smells like strawberries an everyone knows they taste like shit. Plus he's got a 4 incher outy compared to your 2inch inny

Hey those are my wife's exes! I chased them out before we tied the knot!

Is either veganism bullshit or pussy licking. Be a man lick that stink off

If you wanna know something that really stinks, it's this fucker right here.

It's a small weir in the river Fleet in London. Stagnant, full of shit, solidified fat and rat piss. Fun to wade upstream through.

Yeah well i'm bout to have this shit annulled and your rotcooch exorcized by a smell blind priest

Dave, that is it! I'm giving away your David Bowie collection and your collection of Smurfs. Fuck u Dave. Also, I'm NEVER pegging you again!!!!! Say hi to Keith for me

i will say hi to keith! he was a moll i paid to confirm your wretch smelling sewer system. he just went a bit overboard on the pumps but i can understand...

Go up to her and tell her "Guuurl you clit stank as hell. Clean that shit or I'll shove a wire hanger up your vagina so hard I'll finish what your parent's started

also dubs you dumb bitch!

Pathetic joke

You bitch ass dick tit motherfucker! Ama swallow your daddy whole with my blackhole for a snatch. Say goodbye while u can Vagina eyes

Not even a good try...

That's called conspiracy to commit murder

nah that's how lame she is IRL...it's how i know it's really her posting

Thats how it starts.

FuckOFF Keith

LEAVE KEITH ALONE!!!!!

You too Dave, FuckOFF! Inny dick little bitch

keep dubbin'

my dick has a permanent stank cuz of you and you can't even make a simple roast beef sandwich. this whole marriage was a disaster and every time i look at out wedding photos i have a pavlovian gagging reaction because i know on our wedding night we left that expensive ass hotel smelling like the walking dead. fucking divorced! pic related af

How dare you share our wedding photos on innernets!!! You pig! Well, Dave likes to eat peanut butter out of the jar with a pencil 'because it tastes nice' also, he likes to smear himself in butter put a cigar in his ass and pretend he's a paraplegic Arnold Schwarzenegger snake on our newly purchased chineese pvc sheets. Fucken dolt

Ooh look at me I'm edgy

HOLD
THE
FUCKING
PHONE

>stank pussy
>no actual problems

Ever tried talking about it

I KNOW THAT GAY BLOWJOB

I think at this point Sup Forums knows that isn't true as they have lots of various photos from lots of perspectives of your sewer crotch. odd are in my favor.

POST THE GODDAMN PHOTO

FuckOFF newbornFAG

Yo, you faggots looking at my junk?
I will get my uncles to stalk you

>know

Like you don't want to taste strawberry puss

Whot?

respek on those dubs tho

>know