I'm convinced that people believe this man is racist for no other reason than the fact that they've heard other people...

I'm convinced that people believe this man is racist for no other reason than the fact that they've heard other people say he's racist. user, give me specific examples of something that this man has said that would lead you to believe he is racist, and I will reply and destroy your argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-hits-trump-dropping-mexico/story?id=41773006
abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-holds-joint-press-conference-mexican-president/story?id=41770165
washingtonpost.com/pwa/#https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit retard! But there's more to it than that. Why do you think mainstream media isn't bringing up the millions of reasons why Hillary is shit?

Well about 3 sentences after he said he was running for president he was talking about mexico sending rapists over the border. But thinking someone is racist is a personal opinion.

People in the KKK didn't think they were racist when they were lynching blacks for being black. Hitler didn't do anything wrong, how could he be racist?

Personally I don't think trump is a racist, he's an idiot.

He wouldn't allow blacks to live in his apartments back in the day. Say what? Oh, you want me to cite my sources? Oh OK

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

But I don't give a shit. I'm not voting for Hillary either

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

"He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”

That link is full of fluff like this. That's not racism. Mexican is not a race. Mexican is a term that describes someone from the nation of Mexico. It has no more connotation of skin color that the terms Canadian or American. Perfect example of liberals reaching for that race card.

The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people

When Trump was serving as the president of his family’s real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

The lawsuit charged that the company quoted different rental terms and conditions to black rental candidates than it did with white candidates, and that the company lied to black applicants about apartments not being available. Trump called those accusations “absolutely ridiculous” and sued the Justice Department for $100 million in damages for defamation.

Without admitting wrongdoing, the Trump Management Corporation settled the original lawsuit two years later and promised not to discriminate against black people, Puerto Ricans or other minorities. Trump also agreed to send weekly vacancy lists for his 15,000 apartments to the New York Urban League, a civil rights group, and to allow the NYUL to present qualified applicants for vacancies in certain Trump properties.

Just three years after that, the Justice Department sued the Trump Management Corporation again for discriminating against black applicants by telling them apartments weren’t available.

And there are not one, not two, not three but 12 more examples listed in that huffpo article. This is easily researchable stuff if you're trying to verify if it's true

"He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”
>not racist
>because “he’s a Mexican”
>That's not racism.
>Can't do job because he's a Mexican.
Yeah again, I see no racism, just an immense lack of understanding and intelligence.

Must be trollin

>And there are not one, not two, not three but 12 more examples listed in that huffpo article. This is easily researchable stuff if you're trying to verify if it's true

All fluff like the one I already destroyed. And being sued does not mean you are guilty of whatever it is they are claiming you did. Try again.

He felt the judge had a bias because his family is from Mexico. That's a legit concern in a court of law. Jurors are dismissed for far less. Try again.

Like I said I truly don't give a shit. The evidence is there if you're brave enough to actually look at it. The Justice Department in the 70s went after him for valid reasons and he settled and said he wouldn't do it again. So you can call it fluff and ignore it and you can turn a blind eye to it. I don't care what you do. But one thing you will not do, I promise you, his influence me to vote for him. That will never happen

>The judges ethnicity is a legit concern in the court of law
Wrong, try again. There is no precedent for a judge to be the same race as the defendant in the US, which would be by definition, a racist law. Since it requires certain races.
>Jurors are dismissed because of their ethnicity
Wrong, try again. There is no law saying that there has no be a certain amount or lack of a certain race, which again, would be racist if there was.

>There is no precedent for a judge to be the same race as the defendant in the US,

Didn't read past this. We're not talking about race, we're talking about nationality. Try to keep up.

Mexico QUITE LITERALLY incentivizes their poor to illegally immigrate over the border and wire money back to their families.

There are government sponsered pamphlets. He is correct, not an argument. Next.

lol did you miss the first part of his post or is it inconvenient that Trump blatantly attempted to keep blacks out of his apartments.

>I don't think trump is a racist, he's an idiot.

The "he's an idiot" card comes in second place to the race card in terms of validity.

Theres only one race, idiot. The human race, we are all homosapiens in the eyes of science.

Mexico is just as much a race as Arabs or middle easterners, in the definition that we use.

Supreme semantics faggot found. Obviously you will pull whatever shit out of your ass to "win" against some faggot on Sup Forums. Good luck in life.

Prove it or it didn't happen. He was accused of it, that's all. I accuse you of being a faggot. Does that make you a faggot?

How is this thread not dead yet
Sage harder please

>Mexico is just as much a race as Arabs or middle easterners

It's not a race in any way shape or form. "Mexican" is a term that describes a person from Mexico and only carries a skin color connotation if you artificially insert one, which is what liberals are attempting to do. Try again.

>He wouldn't allow
>sued his company

The man and the company are not the same entity.

He did personally forced a private golf club to open up to blacks and Jews.

You're silly.

>Theres only one race, idiot. The human race, we are all homosapiens in the eyes of science

Don't confuse "race" and "species". Both are valid terms. Try again.

>Goes to Sup Forums for facts about politics.

If you have time to shitpost you have time to google. One of the two may actually lead to information.

>When Trump was serving as the president of his family’s real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.
That doesn't prove anything. The company has been sued. Prove to me that he actually made those racist decisions.

PRO TIP: YOU CANT

>Dismissing evidence while claiming victory

>Ignoring half of the post in order to attack the lesser argument and claim victory.

Top shelf stuff, user. Bravo.

Race is a social construct, it can change to mean whatever the user implies.

You will imply whichever way makes you correct without attempting to actually understand. This is basic shitposting 101

Spread the word! This poor woman doesn't have much longer!

>Rockets blow up, everyone looks at Elon Musk
>Windows is shit, everyone looks at Bill Gates
>Real estate is racist, everyone looks at Trump

It's the name of the game faggot, don't run a stupid business.

He wants to build a wall to keep those filthy Mexicans out, he wants to force Muslims to wear identifiers (taking ideas from Hitler) and want to ban anyone who is Muslim from entering the country. Totally not racist and xenophobic

ITT: Hillary cucks pretending trump is racist to fit their SJW agenda
I would rather vote for someone who will survive their 4 year term lol

I hate to pick nits here, but neither Muslim or Mexican is a race.

Arab, and Hispanic... Those are races.

How can you vote for someone who is afraid of memes?

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

>I like to repeat stuff that sounds cool

>build a wall

That's called securing the border against people who are crossing it illegally. Has nothing to do with race unless, again, you artificially make it about race which is what liberals are doing.

I haven't seen one person ITT actually call Trump a racist yet. The people who are calling him an idiot think Clinton is a cunt, I'm one of them.

First: Mexican is not a race

Second: Pretty much all but the first is false and frankly batshit crazy

Let the good Mexicans in and keep the filthy ones out.

I'm convinced you're a neckbeard faggot.

His father and grandfather were in the KKK, furthermore they were questioned about their involvement of two black men.
The shit doesn't fall far from the ass.

Fuck me, I meant to type involvement in the hanging of two black men.
I've got to stop sniffing this Ajax.

"Lalalalalala I can't hear you" isn't a good argument you mongoloid

No one is guilty for anything their ancestors did. Try again.

Neither is "Trump is a racist because I think he's a meany head". Try again.

Regardless, the man is not a likable person and deliberately goes out to annoy a large percentage of the world and leaders of countries we should be on good terms with.

As leader of the country seen as the world's peacekeeper, he would be an embarrassment. The status quo is boring but the logical way, shitting on everyone for no other reason than 'it's refreshingly different' is okay for American Idol or WWE, not president of the USA in what are quite uneasy times.

Hillary is slightly less of a cunt but still it's frustrating it has come down to these two as representing the best USA has to offer.

It is a social construct, it's in the definition.

>Hurrdurr look at this retard using the definition of a word

>Citation required

And Jesus why are anti-trump memes so horrible. It's just like how every person who wears a Drumpf hat looks like a total sperglord. Step your meme game up nigga.

>leaders of countries we should be on good terms with.

Like who?

He went and had a friendly conversation with the president of Mexico while Hillary stayed in the USA doing nothing. Probably still sick.

By that logic, Donald Trump is also a genius

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump

>Regardless, the man is not a likable person and deliberately goes out to annoy a large percentage of the world and leaders of countries we should be on good terms with.

And yet somehow he's the only one willing to talk about deescalating the situation with the only nuclear superpower that rivals us while our Vice President ridicules him for that stance

He had to after he prompted their leader to quite literally tell him to 'fuck off' on record over his comments about the wall, it was a bridge building exercise that Clinton had nothing to do with.

You've literally described the 0bama presidency.

The United States has taken a hands off approach or just been fucking pussies for the last eight years and the world is more fucked up now than it was when W left office.

The U.S. needs to be feared, and the last six months of this coward''s administration are going to be dicey as everyone tries to take advantage of his abject cowardice.

Hillary would be eight more years of 0bama, however instead of just being fucking inept like he and his sycophants are, the Clinton's will be criminal and corrupt.

That does not imply that it is somehow imaginary and not a real thing.

>deescalating the situation with the only nuclear superpower that has their media black bagged and V& when they disagree with their leader, not to mention want to step on the US's face so that they can get a better view of the world

Fixed that for you, and I'm sure if Trump gets the opportunity he would like to emulate Putin some as well. Another thing that hopefully the majority of Americans are not very keen on.

>it was a bridge building exercise that Clinton had nothing to do with.

He invited Clinton and Trump both to Mexico to talk, only Trump came.

They both said they had a friendly exchange. He never told the president of Mexico to "fuck off."

Can you post any links to back up the claims you're making?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-hits-trump-dropping-mexico/story?id=41773006

> The campaign confirmed that Clinton, too, has received an invitation to meet with Pena Nieto. Clinton, who last met with him in 2014, has yet to accept, but her campaign says she hopes to meet with him soon.

Hillary: I, uuh... I hope I get to meet with him soon, but uuh... not now, not while Trump can respond to whatever shit I say to his face.

No one 'fears' Trump, they are embarrassed by him. If you want the world to laugh at the USA by all means, vote for him.

Other way round m8, the president of Mexico told Trump to fuck off.

>the president of Mexico told Trump to fuck off.

No he didn't, friend. Post a link. He said they had a pleasant conversation.

Even if this is true is this seriously your answer?

>Why is this particular guy racist?
"Because these other people are racist"

By your logic and your fucking picture which is obviously meant to be a joke on it then the character Forrest Gump, a completely benevolent and nice man, was as racist as his older relatives in the kkk.

When someone uses it, which again, can vary from person to person, to make a statement like, "He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican” based off some kind of legal grounds.

So its a real enough thing to say that it stops someone from doing their job, but it's not so much a real thing to say that its racist to say you can't do your job?

>gr8 b8 m8

It has literally been all over the news for the past year.

I can understand why people would vote for Trump, what I can't get my head around is people who defend his character. He's an asshole, an asshole we may need sure but not a person with good morals or trustworthy. Same goes for Clinton.

People who 'love' either candidate or say they are great people need their heads checked.

no he didn't lol

Trump's entire campaign is a middle finger to the president of Mexico. He and the shit administrations before him have created a situation in Mexico where people want to flee that place. Trump is now going to do the job of the Mexican president and keep these people in their own country.

My apologies, it was former president Vincente Fox who told him he can fuck off if he expects Mexico to pay for his wall, to which he responded 'the wall just got ten feet taller'.

So yeah, things were still uneasy so he couldn't turn down a meeting to smooth things over.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-holds-joint-press-conference-mexican-president/story?id=41770165

> Referring to Trump, Pena Nieto said that "we may not be in agreement on a number of subjects" but the two countries are important to each other. He said the purpose of their meeting was to meet and talk about their views. He called their meeting "very open and constructive."

Open and constructive meeting.

Meanwhile, Hillary declined his open invitation despite saying she wants to meet with him. Why decline an invitation then?

And yet again, "Mexican" implies no racial connotation. Trump was arguing that because of his Mexican heritage - remember, a nationality, not a race - he would be too biases to hold a fair trial.

>My apologies, it was former president Vincente Fox who told him he can fuck off

Yeah, he's a former president loser who thinks he has any power anymore. He just is desperate for any attention now.

I'm sure the headline read, and you can't be blamed for reading it wrong

>(former) PRESIDENT OF MEXICO TELLS DONALD TRUMP TO FUCK OFF

NO IT IS NOT TRUE
>*show evidences*
HE WASN'T RACIST WHEN SAYING THIS RACIST THING
>*show more evidences*
NOOO IT IS LEFTIST PROPAGANDA, HILLARY IS A CROOK AND DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT TRUMP FOUNDATION

Dude that's the easiest part. The majority of American side themselves against others. If Trump is better then Clinton, then he has to be perfect because Clinton is such shit. They hear arguents about stupid shit that Trump has done and they are stuck defending it because it's so us vs them here. Same goes the other way, if you like Trump then you are a racist.

Of course there are those of us that think they are both peices of shit, and ironically enough, we tend to be the most laughed at because we refused to suck dick where others willingly go balls deep into shit that they hate.

Fuck them both

How is what they do in their country our business? Is that a reason for us to start shit with them and cause a nuclear holocaust?

>It has literally been all over the news for the past year.

The race cards have been flying all over the news. But sheep see the race card being played, assume it's true because it reinforces their political beliefs, and run with it.

I wish I had a gif of a very slow jerk off motion.
The point
_______
Your head

washingtonpost.com/pwa/#https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

trump gonna send afrikun americans back to afrikuh and the messicans to messico. He best friends with the david duke.

>pretends that "It's been on the news" is evidence of anything other than things being on the news.

>We should give in to them because they are strong and can possible hurt us.

Yeah that sounds like a watertight argument. It's our business who we do business with, fucking obviously. I wouldn't be pro helping North Korea either
>How is them starving and genociding their own people our business?
Do you even humanity?

It's the unnecessary buzzwords that people are tired of in general. You got a link to Hillary's website here where her campaign is literally calling Pepe the frog a symbol of white supremacy. In her alt-right speech she calls people like Milo Yiannopoulos (a extremely flamboyant gay for black cock homosexual) every single buzzword under the sun to her followers providing no context to try to make them stick.

The majority of it is just being exasperated at the constant character defaming buzzwords.

>Pretends that there is evidence on the internet that you wouldn't claim is from an invalid source.

>People in the KKK didn't think they were racist when they were lynching blacks for being black. Hitler didn't do anything wrong, how could he be racist?
I'm pretty sure both of them considered themselves racist.

>character defaming buzzwords.

And they use them because they know people eat it up. Everyone wants to think they are the good guys, and that the people that don't agree with them are not just the bad guys, but are evil, racists, homophobic, islamophobic, sexists, ageists, fat shamers, transphobic, and bigots. It's a non argument. Everyone lives in this echo chamber on social media where they can throw these cards at the opposition and all their friends sign off on it.

He said
1) That a judge cannot view his university scam lawsuit only because his parents are Mexican born US citizens. That's the definition of racist
2) proposing a religious test to visit the US (this is just stupid and only a mentally challenge moron can support it.)

>It has literally been all over the news for the past year.

Lol, this pretty much sums up what OP was saying. People heard it on TV or read about it in social media, they liked it, it backed up their preexisting political beliefs, it made them happy, so how could it possibly be false, of course it's true, he's a racist!

These people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
>My friend and mentor Robert C. Byrd
An exalted cyclops grand dragon is Hillarys teacher but trump racis
>“I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side … Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

To be fair, Pepe was a symbol of white supremacy long before Trump or the KKK got involved. :^)

Then you are naive.

The worse people in history 99% of the time thought they were benefiting humanity. Show me an autobiography where a mass murderer like Mao or Hitler called themselves racist.

Hitler didn't think he was doing a necessary evil, he thought he was doing a necessary good in the world.

This argument has already been dismantled and demolished multiple times in this thread. Try to keep up.

>if you don't like Trump/Clinton, you must be a Clinton/Trump supporter

When will this meme end?

Did I say anything about giving in? We need to prevent escalation, you mong.

>Do you even humanity?
Tell that to any number of Africans who are killed in ethnic cleansing campaigns by their state that we don't touch because it isn't profitable. Pretty sure you're a troll at this point though, so good game for baiting me this far.

This, newfaggots gonna newfag.

I don't think half understand the pedobear and it's in the fucking name.

We shouldn't allow Muslims in the US. Read my image for the reason.

Really I was under the impression that the immigrants living in the US send money because their family's need it. Didn't know Mexico was actually sending people to the US and asking them to wire money back.

>I'm a troll
>Pulls ethnic cleansing out of the deepest reaches of his asshole as a counterargument to not coming to terms with Russia
Alrighty

Mr Feels represents the modern white man, who feels repressed, shamed and powerless. Pepe represents the true alpha white male who has no time for this whiny attitude passed down to the current generation and shits wherever he likes, because he KNOWS not to listen to non whites trying to hold him back from white greatness.

I mean this to say that obviously we are not perfect, no one thinks that.

>we are not perfect

Speak for yourself m8.

No they do, mexico sucks ass and is stupid. The conversation is should we let Trump react to their stupidity with stupidity from outside to counteract it.

Personally I'm on the be the bigger man kick, inb4 sjw

No it hasn't

But I'm sure you don't understand
Claiming that the judge of your case is bias because his parents are Mexicans is racist.